Qanon

What is all this Qanon shit? I don't get it. Cryptic bullshit mentioning shit that's already happened and covers things we already knew ages ago. I don't get the hype of this faggot shit. Seems like a retarded larp.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ.jpg:large
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't have time to take every anonymous poster conspiracy theory seriously.

>Seems like a retarded larp.
It is. That's why it's so funny to see infowares sperg out over it. They haven't gotten any good intel for like a decade, so they're desperate to stay relevant.
The unfortunate part is they all come here and shit up our board with civnat and kike love.

>forgot obligatory TNG pic

in infowars defence they do get some good intel from the former spec ops and intelligence folks. they do have some pretty decent guests from time to time. Then of course they'd suck lypo Loomer and fake Conservative Owens pussy live on air if they could that's a big misstep for them.

Holy shit it's a fucking LARP
LAPRshit that really should have been an instant ban
The only reason LARPing wasn't a bannable offense was because the mods wanted a containment thread for braindead boomers and autistic reddit faggots

well its about a few things, the point is that shit is about to happen and the corruption in the US and worldwide was pretty serious and still is. The main idea is about confirmation and showing the world just how fucked everything is. It is our job to break this information to our families slowly over time so that when the real serious shit starts coming out it wont have that much of an impact.

There are a few things that Q has done to prove his authenticity, I will post as much as i can here showing his legitimacy.

Has Q mentioned anything in advance? So far this faggotry Q shit just covers stuff that's already happened. Honestly I think it's libtards being stupid again trying to get a rise out of Sup Forums.

if you trace their hands you form a Q, the filename of this picture on trumps twitter for the download page starts with DOITQ. the odds of this happening is unbelievable, so the idea is that Trump decided to name the file this as a bit of verification.

Hey Sup Forums, just a thread here to remind you that Q user is a total LARP. Okay? Okay Sup Forums? You got it? A fucking LARP. FORGET THE ABOUT Q user YOU IDIOTS.

Now go to sleep.

>in infowars defence they do get some good intel from the former spec ops and intelligence folks
Used to. They don't anymore. Ever since they got big, any """sources""" they have is either cheerleading for Israel's war in Iran/Lebanon or totally irrelevant shit like NSA spying.

>they do have some pretty decent guests from time to time.
No, it's all just e-celebs now.
They don't even break news anymore. It's just a QVC sales show now. It's funny how Alex can read all the writings, all the documents and knows the plan of the """globalists""" but can't quite figure out who's behind the migration...

Q posted this the morning of the NYC bombing, where a man attempted to kill people with a pipebomb. He seems to have mentioned the nationality of the attacker, the severity of the attack as well as the type of attack. Note that he made no other posts in between these ones.

Why are you even awake faggot? It's a LARP, just shut up and go to bed.

this suggests Q knew about the Hawaii missile threat.

Q posts are used to attract boomers. It makes the site unbearable for normal channers, just as boomers made FB into a fucking mess.

these next 2 pictures are of chapters in the book fire and fury which was posted by wikileaks, It shows 2 chapters which have O's replaced with Q's. this also implies julien assange knows about Q and may be involved as well.

Too many shills on Sup Forums. Ignore Q.

It's a bs larp by trump admin operative, don't trust the guy since he pardoned bunch of banks near christmas last year -0hedge run an article about it 2 days ago. I'd love to proven wrong since I've been duped for quite a while by second Reagan. Got hurry up and wait a little longer I guess.

Good point. Not just a LARP Sup Forums, but Q user something something BOOMERS. We hate boomers, right guys Sup Forums? That's our thing. Fuck boomers. So therefore disregard Q user. Don't FUCKING look at Q user shit faggots. Because boomers. Okay? Do you got it yet? Why do we have to make so many threads reminding you idiots? Just fucking do it.

Okay, lights out guys.

It was meant to cover Rahm Emmanuel and his family's link to Obum, Schumer, Pelosi, Blumenthal, etc by way of child trafficking. If any detail was found exposed in the threads the CIA, FBI, JIDF or ADL would have that information scrubbed by the next day. Pretty efficient way to get rid of evidence or poisoning the well under the false pretense of helping the NSA and military IC. Also Arnon Milchan is paying for all of it because this is all MOSSAD operation to cover up any links to Israel

Anyone who actually had info would either post normally, or not post at all. There is no reason for someone to post cryptically.

It is a retarded LARP that died a few weeks ago.

Why bring it back?

its a bot, right? who writes like that?

I don't think its a larp as in some basement dweller, but I do believe it is some kind of Trump admin psy-op. And I mean that totally un-ironically. I really believe that some propaganda wing of Trumps admin is appealing to the "nimble navigators" who meme'd his presidential campaign and feeding them new meme's for the upcoming "storm" if you believe that to be a thing. Tomorrow is a supposed Tweet Storm day along with this fake news thing. Take it for what you want, it's been a hell of a show.

There are many many theories Sup Forums, but they all point to one thing: NO Q user FOR YOU Sup Forums. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE.

this suggests even more that julien assange is involved, Q even alluded to the next move to be made on the board.

No, it suggests that if you post vaguely and frequently, then someone will eventually interpret it to have meaning.

Too much flack to not be over the target. All i know is Q triggered the stormfags harder than anyone, so it cant be that bad.
Larp or not, Q gets more hate than anything else on Sup Forums

Someone who has been dropping very real hints since NOV 4

>i don't have time
>A leaf

Busy watching moose fuck? Or shoveling snow? Or learning new pronouns so you don't get prison time?

read

there is also another post from Q where he says specifically this

_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_
Q

then like 5 or so minutes later trump tweeted about small business.

>i wish Sup Forums was like the old facebook
holy shit get the fuck off of this board immediately and never come back

its a psyop to pacify people with hope that Trump will solve everything

It’s what happens when boomers find their way into the clubhouse

There is also another post from Q where he writes out the entire works of Shakespeare

What about the +++ incident? That made me pay attention.

and of course theres that time when trump actually re-tweeted a website called magapill, which had detailed documentation on Q and everything we had found so far on his their front page.

yea that too, theres too much "coincidence" to make this a larp, it has to be real, no fucking way anyone could do this without cooperation from Trump.

Garak is amused.

Boomers guys. See how many mentions of boomers? What does that tell you Sup Forums? It tells you we don't like Q user. We hate his boomer shit. So why do I have to make thread after thread you fucking faggots? STOP TALKING, THINKING, ACKNOWLEDGING, OR IN ANY WAY MAKING REFERENCE TO FUCKING Q user. JUST STOP. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. IT'S BOOMERS. BOOMERS. PLEASE JUST GO TO SLEEP NOW

how many fucking dots do you need to be connected before you start to believe? i find it very hard to believe that Q just larped all that shit into reality.

the most obvious shill in the fucking world, please kill yourself.

he didnt write the entire works of shakespear, i think he mentioned parts of one play shakespear did, to get us to understand what occurred on the Rothschild estate.

We'll find out soon enough anyway I expect.

start to believe what? People have known about the deep state for decades including me.

i would bet really good money that you believe your horoscope has really got you figured out.

I mentioned this on a thread the day after it happened and the thread was flooded with onions. Ive always considered it possibly psyop or legit. Deff not larp

believe that Q is real, and that hes telling us that all of this corruption is going to be brought to light.

Shut up you retarded monkey

Faggot larpers ofc - oh and all the fucking idiots that are fooled into thinking it’s real lmfao

Hey faggot have you considered suicide?

This is not a new fucking revelation. Operation broken heart / anti human trafficking ops and the Uranium 1 push should be an obvious indicator of that.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ.jpg:large

Holly shit.

Holy shit you are such a fucking faggot lol

Or not dumbass.

Grow up.

The easiest way to destroy a group is; get individuals to separate themselves becoming information hoarders, these individuals then become a crutch intellectually to the group, what happens when you knock the crutch from under someone? You all come tumbling down.

>mfw there's an organized group of faggot tumblr leafs in a discord wheezing over their PCs fighting le ebil rayciss Sup Forums
it's beautiful to watch them try
they really want it to work, but it's pissing in an ocean of piss.

oh they paid for it. In blood.

Wait and see anons... Q will redeem himself and the Great Awakening will soon begin