What do you think of JK bitches

what do you think of JK bitches

She seems nice. I like straightforward girls.

Great for mindbreaking and then leaving

This girl reminds me of Sugawa from OMK so I will give her a chance, for all I know she's as sweet and loving as that erstwhile bully

I was about to call you out on spoonfeeding but lately the search functions are fucking garbage, Google and iqdb and Tineye all failed and I only found the source on Saucenao

Sluts

SHIBUYA

In Japan, bitch = slut.

I like it when you fix them, they're not bitchy anymore, and you can marry them.

SHIN

Absolutely this.

Still waiting for the sequel for this. I really like how he draw the girls

sauce me user

Source me up famalam

Come on guys, do you not have X? You shouldn't even need to navigate away from the goddamn thread to find this one.

I'm phoneposting from my bed

>shame
Where's the shame in commitment free sex?

>Come on guys, do you not have X?
Nope. Why would I

what the fuck, stop baiting the ban-hammer

I felt she and the fatty deserved each other, kind of.

Just give me the fucking source man

Thats impure and gross

>literally no English translation anywhere
What the fuck man

>famalam
>phoneposting
You are human filth.

I found the source on google images. You can too

search netorare on sad panda and you'll find it in a few pages

You insult my honor you harlot!

This, I found it on the panda, but it ain't TLed unless the tags are fucked

...I kinda like her, wtf.

>search netorare on sad panda
D-do I have to

The name is monochrome because google said it is.

This.
Same goes for the new girl in Grand Blue.

Ah fuck, this is from that, like 2 chapter thing where the fat dude does "sexual checkups" or something with mind control or whatever. And I think he fucks chicks with boyfriends specifically.

it has 3 chapters

Aiue Oka does hot work, but he is one of those authors who don't get translated. Fakku has their slimy hooks in his work, so fan translators don't bother.

I miss Nyaa. I never saved any of the Fakku archives since I thought I could just go back and grab them later.

How do you respond to people who call you a virgin?

I'm not autistic but when older people do it to me I was raised as enough of a puritan that I just get uncomfortable. I'm not even a virgin, but if my uncle for example ask me if I had sex with women, I cannot engage in that conversation gleefully. It just seems very weird to me.

Just give them a look like they're stupid for asking, act like it's a given.

They are two people. Also I made the rookie mistake of reading their pathetic blogposting so it's kinda hard to fap to their netorare works anymore.

how often do people ask you that

>reading their pathetic blogposting

Jesus christ, what was that about?

>people

Who? If it's some stranger or heckler, just fucking ignore them, if it's a friend, fucking insult him back or something. If it's family, tell them you're uncomfortable talking about sex with family.

I did, then he just started making fun of me calling me a virgin as if it was some anime, and it was very awkward.

Not very often. I haven't been a virgin since I was 13 anyway.

>If it's family, tell them you're uncomfortable talking about sex with family.

I'm black, that would just make it worse.

Nothing really major

Why would you get into those kinds of situations? Why are you outside?

I cut myself just by reading that entry.

It's on the cafe.

I won't spoonfeed you the link but you can read it in english.

If someone is really getting in your face about it and constantly calling you a virgin then insult them back calmly. Don't lose your temper or get mad, but throw some kind of context appropriate insult at them with a calm demeanor and tell them to stop acting like a 5 year old idiot.

What if it is a coworker?

I can't do that because they are always 20 years older than me and I have to be respectful.

Rape them on the spot and say "well, not anymore".

Go to HR