TORY SMITH FBI AGENT POSSIBLY IDENTIFIED

user posts this thread a couple days ago about Tory Smith mentioning in his Dec 28 video about three Fbi agents murdered by frank giuliano. katherine Robert and John

user writes this post in the thread:

Rip Katherine John and Robert.

Based FBI agents from Washington DC who died trying. To fight milab child trafficking ring.

They took their bodies andloaded them up to be put into the car gill meat supply in Texas

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDPRHbWKFwo

===================================

Thread has multiple images detailing the death of a Katherine in 2015.

>>>
do a little digging and find their are two Katherine Hopes mentioned across all the databases.

Facebook refers to Katharine Hope from Baltimore

Ancestry refers to Katherine D Hope with the relatives listed in this obituary.

HOWEVER: Facebook Photo See Pic related does not match the Obituary photo. facebook photo has a photo of a lesbian woman her partner. Ancestry also refers to her being a lesbian with her spouse being Nancy. BUT the obituary features a straight woman with a spouse named maurice.

Spokeo then Confirms the maiden name for Katharine is Horsman and even cites her location as Baltimore as it is on facebook page.

Why are all these databases mixing up two different Katherines.

Ancestry and the Obituary site also spell her name wrong as Katherine Dawn Hope and not Katharine Hope as listed in her jFacebook photo and Spokeo.

What's even more interesting is that you cannot find any information on Katharine D horsman who has the alias "Katharine Dawn Hope" SAME as Katherine Dawn Hope who died in July of 2015. AND also has a completely different photo than what her Facebook profile Photo is with her lesbian spouse.

Other urls found in this thread:

obittree.com/obituary/ca/ontario/lindsay/mackey-funeral-home-inc/katherine-dawn-hope/2187386/tributes.php?page=1
obittree.com/obituary/ca/ontario/lindsay/mackey-funeral-home-inc/katherine-dawn-hope/2187386/tributes.php?page=4
archive.org/stream/THEFBIMEGADIRECTORY/THE FBI MEGA DIRECTORY_djvu.txt
businessinsider.com/hacker-group-doxxes-dhs-fbi-employees-2016-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

continued

CAN /pol find out who katharine D hope / Katharine D Horsman is ? Did Spokeo get her name wrong? Was her Facebook name changed and spokeo name altered by intelligence agencies? why does spokeo and Facebook connect to Ancestry.com which through her spouse Nancy but the Ancestry connects to a different photo of Katherine on this listed obituary page.

obittree.com/obituary/ca/ontario/lindsay/mackey-funeral-home-inc/katherine-dawn-hope/2187386/tributes.php?page=1

>pic related is the Katherine from the Obituary

>pic related is the Katharine or Katherine who is linked in the Facebook Photo with her lesbian spouse Nancy

WHy does this Katherine match with the other Katherine

The odds of two Katherines having the same name Katherine Dawn Hope in Maryland are highly unlikely. AND both being listed on ancestry under the same name BUT BEING LINKED WITH TWO DIFFERENT PHOTOS.

INTEL DID A SHADY COVER UP JOB on
Intelligence analyst FBI agent Katherine Hope who was investigating Milab Child Trafficking

Now here's the spokeo linking Ancestry Facebook and the obituary all together sharing the same name.

WAHT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

bump

bump

bump

>They took their bodies andloaded them up to be put into the car gill meat supply in Texas
op please expand on this

Can someone who doesn't post like a raving lunatic explain the significance of all this?

bump

How to get rid of Jews and other useless vermin and make a profit:

>Meat rendering plants process animal by-product materials for the production of tallow, grease, and high-protein meat and bone meal. Plants that operate in conjunction with animal slaughterhouses or poultry processing plants are called integrated rendering plants.

Protip: also disproves the Holocaust. Germans are efficient. This is how it is done.

Meat factory, you say? I don't know what's going on in this thread but have a bump anyway.

all androphobes are pedos

bump

not your personal army, boomer

BUMP FOR BULLETS TO SHILLS HEADS

This is a shill JIDF post

jajajajajajaja

OP here:

There are four websites that share details from two different "Katherines"

Facebook has a photo of a Katharine D Hope Sharing the SAME RELATIVES with the Katherine D Hope from
obittree.com/obituary/ca/ontario/lindsay/mackey-funeral-home-inc/katherine-dawn-hope/2187386/tributes.php?page=4

Seee >pic related

KILL THE PEDOPHILES BUMP

Imagine I'm someone who has no prior knowledge of any of this and coherently explain why I should care.

Can i get a medium sized burrito explaining how this is related to Pizzagate?

also lead pills for shills.

bump

Bump

Guy Accuses everyone in govt of being a pedophile. HIS NAME WAS TORY SMITH.

HE GETS HIS INFO FROM HEAVEN

>This guy Tory Smith posts videos of what information he receives from heaven.

> His dec 28 video talks about three Fbi agents named John Katherine and Robert who were murdered by giuliano

>user digs for Katherine to prove Tory Smith was telling the truth.

user finds Katherine with 202 phone number in DC who is an FBI agent.

Her name is Katherine Hope. Intelligence analyst for the FBI

user then continues to Dig finding out if there are any Katherine hopes that have died in maryland in 2015. user finds a hit. Not only does user find a katherine that has died but also has found a Katherine Hope that has died.

user continues to dig and finds two different photos for the same Katherine D hope who have died in 2015. Ancestry.com links photos of two different Katherines because of a cross reference with home locations on spokeo and Obituary site.

A major difference is their similar names. yet their difference taste in spouse. The obituary Katherine likes MAURICE and the facebook Katherine linked likes NANCY. BUT THEY ARE BOTH LINKED to the same ancestry.com profile. Did Katherine like to lezzz out on the side or was she always into Maurice.

CONCLUSION.

WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO COVER TWO DIFFERENT KATHERINES?

Bump

Pizzagate is linked to MK Ultra as the ring is apparently an extension of occultic human experimentation programs commited by the Alphabet agencies with the Rockefellers.

*ALSO spokeo links them through the same alias. KATHARINE D HOPE.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF TWO KATHERINE D HOPES.

NOT VERY HIGH.

Bump for justice.

he accused pence

Bump

Chick on the right definitely looks like she could be an FBI agent.

Bump kill all pedos

Oh shit is it "boomers" now? I thought we were still calling them "rural and suburban retards", must have missed the update from shareblue hq, thanks friend!

cheers, I get that. but what does Tory have to do with it?

this is being slid hard. i like how smith was so faggy. claimed came from heaven. and now is catching on. and that the anti gays might all be the pedos themselves

Fuck fags and pedos both need to get erased

smith was one. how about fuck the republigoyim pedo party. epstein. moore. maybe pence. putin. all fucken pedos. all surround this admin

Have a bump?

I remember when shills actually tried
>Low energy
>Low effort
2/10

because? your sweat and tears are delicious. all you ever were good for were claims of moral superiority. and that's all out the window now

Bump. having trouble following user. can you provide a gesalt. ill help put together some infographs

Let It go through its script, it's funny.

Thank god for the hacker who dumped this sheeeit would never have been found.

archive.org/stream/THEFBIMEGADIRECTORY/THE FBI MEGA DIRECTORY_djvu.txt

THis list only goes to J does anyone know where the full list of FBI employees is from the DOt GOV hack?

businessinsider.com/hacker-group-doxxes-dhs-fbi-employees-2016-2

Whenever I scroll through Sup Forums and randomly see words like "milab" and "child trafficking" in the same post, I know some shit is about to go down.

Uhhh uhhh hhh hh G gg g ggguys s

HER FACEBOOK HAS BEEN WIPED.

NO FRIENDS

AHH

book.com/katharine.hope.58

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Since we have a full team here, why don't y'all dig and find shit, then post THAT instead of bumping?

>Meat supply

The fuck does that mean?

Thread dies if no one posts

bumping between research.

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS REALLY BAD.

Bump

It's not a slide if you don't post shit.
Good trips tho.

bump did you post to atg?

Ive dumped at least 6 photos and provided the OP. I'm looking for anything on Katherine D Horseman "Hope" bbut theres not too much information.

Need some anons to call the number or ask the cemetary to get more info.

You've got a phone, faggot. Weaponize your autism. Otherwise, this is just a support group.

call the number

who has the balls to post a vocaroo

asdfasdfasdfasdf

YOU do, holy shit.
You've pissed my off so much I am not saging.

>NOW saging
Problem is that I don't even know how the fuck to do that anymore.
What does this options field even DO? It doesn't embed, it's not email, what the fuck. This shit is so dumb. Bring back moot.

k bye

How can this humble user support the cause?

You bump the thread and ask someone else to call someone for some reason. That's the conclusion we have now.

mehbe might call the FBI number from the post made to she if she picks up. Might ask a few questions.

well see

leaf if your not gonna do anything but shill get out

As I said from the beguinning, I'm monitoring this thread because anything involving milabs and child trafficking has my attention.
But you're fucking useless, goddamn. You've done nothing but post "bump" seven times in a row.

keeping thread al

Prayer bump

bump

why is podesta not in an orange jumpsuit yet?

They used to be the power elite. Now it is the neolibs. The worst pervs are the moral majority types at times. They shame the name of Christianity.

The franklin scandal dealt with primarily a republican pedo ring. It is on all sides.

bump