What in the fuck was that???

What in the fuck was that???

First time watching this and it was so good.

did Sup Forums like it?

I liked it

Sup Forums here
mami best girl

/thread, pack it up boys

Yes, it's really fucking good.

Thats a funny way to spell homura

Homura did everything wrong.

>thinking Sup Forums is one person

Probably about half like it and half hate it. Be forewarned; Madoka threads have a habit of going to hell.

I have never seen a Madoka thread in the two years i'm here.

I only knew madoka because of the "Girls can't love girls" girl

Kyoko was best girl

Huh? There's several per day. Some die quickly, but some last for hundreds of posts.

I haven't seen one, honestly.

anyway, this show was so good.

should i watch the movies immediately? or wait for them a couple of months?

>did Sup Forums like it?
depends on the hour

wait a bit, then watch the third

Kyouko is best.

>mami best girl
I like how we've seemingly come out of the wood work, and yes, Mami best girl.

Show was good. Watching it with Sup Forums made it great as usual. No homo.

The movie was great on its own. I hope they have a sequel or a second season or something before everyone forgets about this show.

>should i watch the movies immediately? or wait for them a couple of months?

Movies 1 and 2 are just recaps, with the show edited down to 4 hours. Some things are re-animated to look better, voice acting is changed in some places I think, and there are a few other minor changes but nothing significant. The story is exactly the same, albeit with almost 2 hours of content cut out of it. So you don't actually have to watch these unless you want to. Watch their OP though because Rebellion references it.

The third movie, Rebellion, is an actual sequel and you should watch it after you've let the TV ending sit for a few days or so. It's very good. Waiting a few months would probably be a bad idea because you need to remember the situation everything is in at the end of the show.

We hate the faggot fanbase.
otherwise it's an ok show, characterization is lackluster plot is decent and artstyle and music are great.

should i rewatch it?
I only watched it once when it aired and i sorta wanna watch the movies

This shit came out 5 years ago. Where the fuck were you?

Like what?

I liked it. I haven't watched the movies yet and I don't think I want to since I feel like the movies will ruin the magic of the series.

First two movies are just recap of the original episodes. Third movie is a continuation of the story. Watch it, it's fucking good

>I have never seen a Madoka thread in the two years i'm here.

Sayaka is a bitch

See

it's alright. kindof shits on the mahou shoujo genre. "i-it's a deconstruction!" doesn't mean it isn't worse than almost every single normal magical girl series ever made. obscenely overrated, would be almost nothing without shock value.

sayaka and madoka are the only half-decently written characters but they get ignored by the fanbase. homura's literally as terrible of a character as subaru.

meh re:zero was better

You're nothing without shock value. The story was good and you know it user so just kill yourself already. You can't take any part of a series you hate and just say if it was gone it's shit because it's part of the series. That's like saying without fighting DBZ would be shit or without Incest nobody would have liked Oriemo.

>woulda
>coulda
>shoulda

None of that matters after the anime has been created because everything inside of it will always stay the same.

Those opinions belongs into the trash.

Dropped it because of the typical arty-fartsy SHAFT bullshit. I feel like vomiting watching that garbage.

>ad hominem: the post
why would anyone take personal insults seriously on Sup Forums?
>namefag
oh

The series or Rebellion?

You're so sad it actually hurts me to read your pathetic post user. If you can't stand up for your favorite anime you're pretty much garbage. Urobuchi said so himself and I obviously trust him more than I trust you.

Where is Apple-chan? I'm getting worried.

Kyoko's l0ve is Apple.

>First time watching this and it was so good.
It's good when watching for the first time and bad by the second time.

Everybody pretty much already knows.

Whoa don't get ahead of yourself, Mamifag

Like pretty much all anime?

FMA:B was better the second time because you keep spotting the subtle clues left as to what's gonna happen when shtf.

>Like pretty much all overhyped anime?
ftfy
First time watching is easy to fall for the hype. My favorites are the ones that still hold up after rewatching them several times.

You're just an idiot user. Madoka is a good rewatch but realistically 99% of anime can't rewatched unless they have heavy sol or comedy elements but that's obviously my opinion. You're probably just a pretentious hipster who thinks that because something is popular it's obviously bad when in reality if Madoka never gained popularity and you watched it you'd be here telling everybody how it's the best anime in the world.

>overhyped
This is how I can tell you're a hipster because people who aren't hipster losers care more about their own opinions than how "hyped" something is when that should literally have nothing to do with watching the anime itself. You should probably drown yourself in your toilet. That's a pretty original and unique way to kill yourself.

>You're just an idiot user.
No you. Madoka really falls apart once you watched it once and know the story. It got popular because a lot of newfags didn't see the shows it took inspiration from and thought it was something new when it wasn't.

>Madoka really falls apart once you watched it once and know the story

Thanks for your opinion. Obviously you're here in this thread years after the fact.

>shounen mahou shoujo
>good
Choose one.
Urobuchi being a hack didn't help.

Don't tell me you're one of those guys who are mad just because most people say Madoka surpassed Evangelion.

OP, you still here?

>First time watching this
>did Sup Forums like it?
You new to anime and/or Sup Forums?

>most people say Madoka surpassed Evangelion
Literally hear this for the first time, and besides, I don't even care about NGE that much.

>Evangelion
It's not like it is something hard to surpass.

Don't tell me you're one of those guys who are mad because most people say Yuki Yuna surpassed Madoka.

Don't tell me you're one of those guys who are mad because most people say Keikaku surpassed Madoka.

I honestly don't even know what those are. I'm going to look them up.

So you are one of those "I watched only one anime and it was GOAT" faggots?

Just looked them up. Yuki Yuna looks like it might be good but the other one looks like complete garbage.

Will I end up liking this "Yuki Yuna" anime more than Madoka? Only time will tell but I hightly doubt it.

Nice blog post. Where do I subscribe?

I've watched a bunch of anime. I know you think saying I haven't is a good way for you to feel good about yourself but you're pretty much wrong. I just haven't watched those two shows.

You can subscribe by killing yourself.

Whether by design or due to time constraint, the YuYuYu anime by itself unfortunately does a poor job explaining some things, and requires you to read the light novel that was published simultaneously for them to make sense. Said light novel series (Washio Sumi wa Yuusha de aru) is currently being adapted into a trilogy of movies, with the third one coming out in July. The movies will be adapted into six of the 12 episodes coming out this Fall. The other six will be a continuation of season 1. There is one more prequel LN completed called Nogi Wakaba wa Yuusha de aru, and another announced called Kusunoki Mebuki wa Yuusha de aru. It is unknown how crucial reading these two will be to understand season 2.

Also, don't go in expecting Madoka. You can draw all the comparisons you want but the focus and theme of the show is fundamentally different.

I feel like you're trying to talk the show down now that I'm going to watch it and compare it to Madoka. Either way if it's a good series it's a good series and I won't give Madoka special treatment either way.

I'm not the one who mentioned Madoka earlier in the thread, for the record. I'm just used to pure cancer flowing from Madoka threads into YuYuYu threads and preemptively providing this reminder.

>mentioned Madoka
Fuck, meant YuYuYu.

Don't listen to the contrarians, OP. Yes, we did. This board was pretty much Sup Forums- Madoka Discussion while it was airing.

>mami best girl
>Being the most mentally fragile out of the rest of the girls
No way.

Sayaka is too obsessed with her self-righteousness and doesn't listen to others even when she's in the wrong.

Madoka is a very sweet girl but this is also the reason why she can't be the best girl. Although if anything really needs to be done whe wants to help.

Homura looses herself because she didn't accept Madoka sacrifice and being forced to do something because of Kyubei.

Unless I'm missing something if I had to say who is best girl I'd most likely say it's Kyouko.

babby's first dark mahou shoujo

>Unless I'm missing something if I had to say who is best girl I'd most likely say it's Kyouko.
Poor logician, can't relate to or understand others.

Everything that happened between Sayaka, Kyosuke, and Hitomi pained me

Madoka is dogshit on par with SAO and Naruto. Fuck off and die.

>most people say Madoka surpassed Evangelion.

The name field was a mistake.

You need to get your eyes checked. Though it might be a small mercy considering how fucking garbage they are.

Bait or newfag?

>the story is good
>it's nothing without shock value
yawn. just watch rekt videos instead of madoka then.

believe it or not there are a plethora of fantastic mahou shoujo series that have no edge whatsoever. madoka is literally the worst magical girl series I've watched, and I've seen quite a few. made to appeal to edgy teenage men, where most mahou shoujo series are aimed at innocent young girls and/or perverted adult men. just not really into the edge, never have been.

>time loop story
>good
literally never.

>most people say madoka surpassed evangelion

The only way you've not seen a madoka thread in two years here is if you're actually blind. What screenreader do you use?

Higurashi's first 2 seasons and the first Terminator movies were great though

Madoka's butt

I thought it was fantastic.

It felt like a really solid spiritual successor to Evangelion in a lot of ways.

Kyoko a CUTE

NO LEWDING MADOKA

Madoka is made for lewd.