Why's no one talking about bannon being subpoenaed

Why's no one talking about bannon being subpoenaed

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5712979241001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because grand juries are a meme

Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

I think even libtards have given up on the Russian collusion bullshit. They can cling to Mueller pulling a Comey and indicting someone for lying about a non-crime like he did against Martha Stewart. But the dems are even whispering amongst themselves that the FISA shit will blow up in their face and pull in Obama and Clinton with it.

This right here is the average trump supporter. Living in an alternate fact free reality.

Because he didn't say a damn thing?

Literally the main guy you alt right nazi fucks praise and supported to be Trumps "go to guy" has just been subpoenaed by the fucking grand jury. This is as serious as it gets. You can't ignore reality any linger.

fear

How's it feel watching Merkel invite in 200k refugees a year. Watching historic churches get ripped down while a bright and shiny mosque is put in it's place

Because we're ignoring fucking shills.

This place has turned into the_donald. Ignore any news that doesnt suck trumps dick, and constantly compete for who can deep throat trump the best. How absolutely pathetic.

here, maybe if I post an alt right approved source, you guys will see reality for once:

video.foxnews.com/v/5712979241001/?#sp=show-clips

this mentality is so dangerous. Anything negative against trump, even if true, is considered a "shill." This is exactly what the nazis did in Germany before slaughtering millions of innocent people. Tread carefully.

We are now I guess. Possibly because it is easier to not confront likely problems.

He's still in there. He's been there for 11 hrs. I'm worried bros.

>negative against trump
>subpoena against Brannon
Reading comprehension and your lack of it is much scarier desu

I say we keep this bumped to bring some reality to the alt righters who choose to ignore it

No it isn't "fucking dangerous", and no one on here used to talk like that you fucking kike shill. You saying Fox News is an "alt right source" is enough to make it extremely apparent. Do the world a favor and please kill yourself.

>I'm totally one of you guys
>MSM
>(((alt-right)))
>reality for once
>Stop calling people shills

I'm sorry. You must have missed the part where Bannon was Trumps #1 guy in the white house. Sup Forums was singing his praises daily here. Now, he doesnt even exist to you guys because once again, another one of Trumps most trusted picks, turned out to be a complete disaster. How disappointed you all must feel. Quick, call me a shill, maybe it will make you feel a bit better

Because we're all waiting to see what it means, user. Personally I think it's 4D Chess. If they think Bannon is in the hot seat the leftists won't pay as much attention, and if he's under oath to Mueller he can spill his guts about everything he learned while a part of Trump's cabinet.
My time spent in Germany left me wondering if Germans have free will at all, or if they're born looking for a leader to direct them. A shame all your men died in WW2 and Merkel has to take care of you now.
How's that working out, by the way?
Were you here on election night, faggot? Did you vote for Trump?

>opinions of people are static
Man, got anymore normie arguments is your wife's bull ready to be prepped you cocksucking slob?

>mad because Sup Forums isn't Reddit lite
Why don't you fuck off if you don't like the political tone here.

Correct.

Mueller's entire purpose is to run cover for Jim Cummies and Team Obama.

MUH RUSSIA is a fucking sham. It's a desperate cover story to justify the Obama Administration weaponizing the US Intelligence community to SPY ON THEIR POLITICAL OPPONENTS. Barack Obama SPIED ON DONALD TRUMP IN AN ELECTION YEAR. They DID wiretap Trump Tower and Strzok and every single one of them who were complicit in the spying is guilty of treason, just like Trump said.

Nobody gives a flying FUCK about Russia anymore except for fucking idiots who watch MSNBC for their political views who think HEH YEAH THIS WILL FINALLY SINK TRUMP.

You STILL haven't learned what happens when you try to fuck Trump over.

Bit by bit, what really happened in the 2016 election will be laid bare for the world to see. And you people will have to crawl back in the hole you came out of for a generation.

This is the era of Trump now. Mueller still hasn't got the memo. But just you wait.

hahaha so now you guys dont even trust FOX NEWS? Oh man, why am I even here? Why am I even trying to talk to you people? You have gone off the deep end. You arent right wingers, you're straight up neo nazis.

Have fun with that. History has showed that you will lose, again and again. Even if we need to take some hits, in the end, you WILL lose. Hatred and division will never win over love and unity.

Cya later suckers. Keep suckin that alt right dick.

I think the big crime here is how much taxpayer money is being wasted on behalf of the DMV going pants on head fucking retarded during the election.

>befriending someone at any point ties you to them perpetually
plus bannon was booted months ago

Hahaha, get a load of this faggot.
gtfo already then, clown.

Are we worried or not about Trump?

I don't want to see the greatest President of all time get impeached because of some witch hunt

>Have fun with that. History has showed that you will lose, again and again. Even if we need to take some hits, in the end, you WILL lose. Hatred and division will never win over love and unity.

is this the beginning of the Bannon redemption arc? will he crack?

also Hiroshimoot please fix legacy captcha, shit is breaking

Keep sucking on Zionist-loving dick, you retarded cunt.

>normie talking points fall on their face
>bails on thread
It's funny, you leftist cocksuckers rail on fox news for years, now people are seeking alternative sources that are more trustworthy, and this is a bad thing to you? Are you worried about an informed public? Fucking nigger

Holy fucking shit dude is it your first day?

Buy a Sup Forums pass :^)

you can laugh all you want, but I was there when Obama was elected, and cheered proudly. The amount of hate and division tactics rolled out by the Republicans back in 2007 and 2008 was unprecidented, and guess what? The black guy won. A black man, became the president of the united states. This country is not racist. This country is not hateful. This country is not like you alt righters. You are a minority in this country, always remember this. The American people are not like you.

You're not a real person, haircut.
What's the most controversial thing you believe that you don't want your friends and family knowing?

>you can laugh all you want, but I was there when Trump was elected, and cheered proudly. The amount of faggotry and nigger loving tactics rolled out by the Democrats back in 2007 and 2008 was unprecidented, and guess what? The Nazi won. A literal Nazi, became the president of the united states. This country is beginning to awaken. This country will soon become the Fourth Reich that Hitler could only dream of. This country is not like you leftoid pussies. You are a minority in this country, always remember this. The White American people will rise up and reclaim their birthright, which is dominion over the Earth and the Stars eternal, so help me God.

He won thanks to his white genes. No pure black ape will ever be president.

Delusional nonsense. Way to ignore the trends, and reality. Trump couldn't even win the fucking popular vote. Lost by 3 million. Sad.

I give your impersonation 8/10

Yeah its funny. Hillary lost because a bunch of backward inbred ignorant fox news watchin hillbillies have more voting power than the people living in big cities. What a backward system we have. Red states keeping this country from being great. Funny how trumps slogan is Make America Great Again, yet he is doing the complete opposite. And before you say stock market, during the 8 years of Obama as president, all i ever heard from right wingers tha the President has nothing to do with the stock market. Can't have it both ways.

Because of fear. Drumpf is a kike and kikes control teh interwebz.

GAS THE KIKES

because there are e-celebs to gossip about, duh

>Hillary lost because a bunch of backward inbred ignorant fox news watchin hillbillies have more voting power than the people living in big cities.

Who?

>Being mad you can put any word you like

Even if "collusion" did occur between Russia and the Trump campaign can someone please explain to me why I'm supposed to care or why it even would merit a criminal investigation? Firstly, digging up dirt on a political opponent, even information obtained from a foreign state, is just flat out legal. Like it isn't even a crime. If it was everyone at Fusion GPS would be looking at long stretches for soliciting dirt on Trump from that lying British CIA nigger. Secondly, why would I be mad at anyone for exposing supposed corruption of a US politician? I don't care who it is or who provides it: if there is US politician breaking US law and/or acting unethically I want it to be exposed. I don't care who reveals it; Russians, Chinamen, Portuguese, Martians, whoever. I want that information out in public for everyone to see.

Can someone please explain this? Honestly. This whole thing to me is just so fucked up. It honest to God just seems like the FBI has up and decided that making any wrongdoing of the Clinton's known to the American people is now a crime in this country. Why does perfectly legal behavior, assuming it even happened, warrant a criminal investigation? Where is the fucking crime?

>It honest to God just seems like the FBI has up and decided that making any wrongdoing of the Clinton's known to the American people is now a crime in this country.
>being this new
kek

I thank God every day that evil woman was kept out of office. If you honestly believe she, or whatever principles she does claim to possess, are better for this country than President Trump then you are morally bankrupt and there is no hope for you. Say what you want but Trump quite clearly a man who loves his country very much, and it's plain as day that he spends every day, and thinks about every issue, in the context of how he or it can make this country a better, more prosperous place, for the American people. Hillary clearly lacks this qualification. She has demonstrated herself to be nothing if not self serving with a thirst for power. She is not motivated by what's best for America, she's motivated by what is best for Hillary Clinton.

All I can do is pray that Christ will enter your heart user. He is the only hope there is for someone willing to give allegiance to such an obvious evil.

Then explain it to me faggot: what is the crime here? How does Congress allow this shit to go on when no one has even been able to show that a crime has occured? What the fuck is Sessions doing other than sitting around with his thumb up his senile ass and watching Reefer Madness on repeat?

>implying

Yeah. The smart Dems want this to go away, they know it leads to FISA abuse and campaign crimes that would make Nixon blush. The dumb dems (almost all of them) are way too stupid to see the obvious issues.

>redneck knows more than the guy who worked as FBI director on the enron case
why even post dude? you're somehow living in a world where trump is a beacon of morality

You should care because that means your vote means just that much less now. Why believe in your vote if an election has been so meticulously groomed to fit a non-American agenda? I also would like to see corruption exposed but believing another country giving dirt to our politicians is innocent or irreproachable, is very naive.

>How's it feel watching Merkel invite in 200k refugees a year. Watching historic churches get ripped down while a bright and shiny mosque is put in it's place

digits of truth

Why is no one talking about the WH putting a gag order on Bannon and Bannon refusing to answer questions because of the gag order?

No go fuck yourself. That's like saying a spic can't rat out the nigger who stole my bike to the police.

If she, or anyone else, doesn't want the Russians or who fucking ever to rat out their illegal, unethical, behavior then she shouldn't be behaving illegally and unethically.

More like spends every day on the golf course thinking about how he can milk this presidency for all its got to benefit his own businesses. Not saying hillarys perfect but holy shit its wierd someone so opinionated can be so blind. If trumps doing such a good job then why do only 30% of the population think so

Because I'm past the point of caring about words and just want it to get the point where we start the shooting war part. Fucking pussies. America will only be made great again with bloodshed.

Most trumpfags are geriatrics and guys that jack off to cartoons lol

>argument ad populum
Because the vast majority of this country is made up of uniformed retards, sheep, and the chronically lazy who will believe any lie or propaganda no matter how transparent. Much like yourself.

This.

Most combat vets in this country are war vets. We just don't go out making a lot of noise wearing pussy hats. We don't need to. When the time comes, we'll do what needs to be done. So keep pushing for it. I genuinely am asking you to keep pushing for it. The time isn't now. That time will come when it's the most logical solution to your average man, not to guys like me. When that time comes you're well and truly fucked. I'm so bored of waiting for it, but I can't make it happen on my own just yet. Not with things the way they are. So I'm just waiting.

How can you trust foreign intel from a nation we not too long ago were in a cold war with? This doesn't even have to be about just russia. They aren't just giving us dirt because they feel like it. An agenda is being pushed through every facet of our democracy, and you're okay with that being a foreign agenda. I thought were nationalists around here.

Combat vets, war vets, trump fans, it's all the same. I rarely drink and I have had a few tonight so I thought I'd come here. I used to often. Now I just do every once in a while to see how it's going.

>How can you trust foreign intel
Who the fuck said I did? I said put it out in the public record and then we'll debate its merits. This is irrelevant regardless as, and I have already mentioned this, it isn't fucking illegal anyway faggot.

You can thank King Nigger's absolute failure as a twoterm president and also thank Hillary for Trump.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240?lang=en

>The dumb dems (almost all of them) are way too stupid to see the obvious issues.
Of course, they love smelling their own farts way too much.

>Oy vey the Russian interference narrative is true goys
This is how bluepilled the_zognald trash has become

Those millions deserved it

Oy vey, but we can trust intel from Israel! Just not Russia! Think twice about that!

Just forget about the USS Liberty, goy!

America will be the new Reich, and American boys hate to lose.

lol
It's not like a group of people who want gimmes and kill themselves every few seconds would be retarded. So the mentally ill, geriatrics, and guys that jack off to cartoons are the majority of trumpfags

Oh god you just pulled the sheeple card didnt you. I don't understand how you can be so sure of yourself.
>NO IM THE MOST INFORMED
You sound just like trump. Childish and not being able to handle someone criticizing you or having a different opinion.

Keep talking shit. Please. I'm not even being sarcastic. The more you poke the faster the rest of my brothers wake up. There's already enough of us to make Iraq look like a tailgate party at a senior citizen's softball game. I'm not even exaggerating to try and talk shit on the internet. You just honestly have no idea the fate that awaits you.

Pretend election meddling doesn't happen all you want. The US does it.

Congrats, you can sometimes beat an organization of farmers that don't have a navy, air Force, special forces, etc. Why would you think only the retards that gave us Bush and trump have guns?

When you present a bunch of Jewish/MSM lies that have all been debunked followed immediately by an argument ad populum you out yourself as someone who is not even the least bit informed on the subjects that anyone who visits this board honestly would be. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and call you an ignorant retard but the fact of the matter is that I'm 90% sure you're just a filthy kike shill.

Sure, kid.

>muh reddit association
You gotta try way harder than that faggot. No one cares about Fox News btw.

>Oh man, why am I even here?

good question, it's time to return to reddit

You've obviously never been in the military. Probably 70% of the military is pro-Trump and of the combat arms at least 90% are pro trump while at least 80% are white. The people in this country that well and truly know how to fight are NOT on your side. Not only that but there will be no bullshit RoE holding us back. It will be a fight for survival. Give me a battalion of Marines and I'll walk through Detroit and leave it a white majority city in hours. You don't understand what's coming just like an ant can't comprehend the boots about to stomp his ass out of existence without knowing he was even there. I knew guys who would have driven up from Pendleton to Berkeley and wiped your faggot ass Antifa off the face of the earth for a pack of smokes and a case of Natty Light. It's gonna be good fun, friend.

>calling me kid negates the fact that you're a soyboy and probably like 15

mueller has been secretly investigating hillary and bannon is turning state's witness in a case that will bring down the entire democratic party

bannon and mueller are /ourguys/

also nice slide thread shareblue

Quite the pipe dream. Unfortunately calling me a faggot wasn't a good counterpoint. My point still stands. If this was the other way around and hillary was president, you'd be freaking that other countries had played a part in fixing the election.

Bannon is a Cuck.

You thinking you're going to go all Rambo on other people in the US proves you're insane.

lol you will never do shit unless its a murder-suicide because your faggot ass has PTSD. Talk tough then kill yourself like all your brothers have

Nah, not gonna go Rambo. I just know demographics. You'd do well to study them. I wished it could be solved without violence because it's an inherently shitty thing but I'm not sure it can at this point. The communist/Marxist propaganda is too deep and has gone too long unchecked.

Edgy, man. Edgy.

>No one cares about Fox News btw.

Trump does.

Eat a dick nigger faggot, I absolutely would not be throwing a fit, partly because I don't think Trump could ever hope to do something to out corrupt Clinton, but also because it still isn't illegal.

And no "your point" does not stand. You're the one arguing why something currently legal should be made illegal. If you want to change the law you have to convince me why we should. "M-muh Cold War" ain't getting the job done I'm afraid Jew.

You worship a screen actor's guild member and act like you aren't the biggest faggots in the country lol

Ad hominem buddy. Your hypocrisy is sad really. You actually think you're doing me and this board a justice or something.Thinking that you are 'debunking' things is so funny to me. Only thing I've truly argued here is that foreign countries are influencing our elections and you should care about that. If you don't believe that then you're naive. But my guess is you don't care because it happens to benefit your political leanings. Maybe next time you won't be so lucky.

Who?

You obviously don't know much about the Grand Jury.

It's a fucking joke.

They'd learn more from reading Sup Forums than they would from Bannon.

Kys shitstain.

imagine if this bag lady was leader of the free world - Dems are insane for nominating it

collusion is not even a crime

Outing the corruption of US politicians is not "influencing an election." The truth is not influence, the truth is the truth. What you're doing is arguing in favor of covering up corruption in order to protect your demon of a candidate from the consequences or her illegal and immoral behavior. If that's "Russian influence" then we need as much Russian influence as we can get to save this country from lying kikes like you and your masters.