What you call "Italian"

Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

balticstates.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ethno-genesis_of_the_Baltic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence#Protestant_Reformation).
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimbrian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaul.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus#Physical_appearance_and_official_images
crtpesaro.it/Materiali/Latino/De Origine Et Situ Germanorum.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahab)).
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Germania_(Church_&_Brodribb)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Italian
>Blonde hair

Be proud of your dark hair you motherfucker. Blonde Italians are not real italians, they are pansy fairy cumskinned faggots that need to be bruised.

Real dagos have pitch black thick hair.

Ma va a dormire cagone

Neither, here's a new Italian

I have blonde hair and I am probably more Chad than you

Actually there are many ppl with blonde hair here. After he fall of the western roman empire a lot of germanic barbarians came to breed superior mediterranean women.

Ragazzi carini *-*

Blonde hair are trash anyway

Im from Rome. What the fuck am i?

Faggot Italian Twink Real alpha latin lover Italian

Damn, I guess they really wuz Kangs

>allow barbarians to breed you
>superior
pick one Giorgio. Rome got cucked.

È questo il filo?

*stops you*

Name one secular civilization not cucked soon or later

Protip: you cant

Also
>fascist flag
>not want rome great again
Pick one nigger leaf meme flag

I'm from a greek colony :DDDDD

>Italy
>White in any way

Whatcha doin rabbi

My grandma supported hitler

Would there be any way to revive the Romans and the ancient Greeks? DNA, etc.?

>Greek

You destroyed them

me on the right

*AHEM* balticstates.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ethno-genesis_of_the_Baltic_peoples

Don't believe that, though I could be wrong. The Romans invaded the north of Europe first, though it is often the case that either you build a large country, nation or empire and are capable of defending yourself, or you get subjugated by others instead. The Romans talked about this as well. I think the Romans would have been more than capable of resisting the invasions and getting stronger from them if they had not been destroyed from the inside out (which granted is the way I see things regarding the Romans and their fall). That said, at least once the northern countries (which were far away from the worst of the insanity and evil in Southern Europe and the Middle East) began to become civilized (partially due to the Roman and Greek heritage, their own efforts, worth and talents as well as the good parts of Christianity), they should have done far, far more to support the Southern parts of Europe and in the Middle East and recognize, identify, reject and deal with the wretchedness there. But they did not do that; they did support the Crusades, though not very much, and also waged Crusades against heathens elsewhere in Northern Europe (which can be discussed whether they were good or bad). Protestantism is another part which I am in doubt about. When I was a child, I was taught that a major reason Protestantism got hold was the supposedly widespread usage of "Indulgences" (see for instance en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence#Protestant_Reformation). But whether that way was good, bad, or what alternatives there were I do not know.
Very superficially, I hope I explain it OK: If you have three main areas, one area in the middle and the two other on each side, and the middle and one of the other areas are non-corrupting, and the third is corrupting, the non-corrupting area has a duty and an obligation to recognize, identify and support the middle area.

blonde hair is for women

(continued)
Regarding Christianity and infiltration. Most branches of Christianity today seems to have been infiltrated from the inside out, whether it happened recently or long ago, and the infiltration tends to run very, very deep these days. Pope Francis, for instance, seems like a hardcore infiltrator. And I have heard that many different minor branches of Christianity in the USA has been infiltrated by leftists as well.
I think proper systems need to deal with and prevent these fundamental challenges and the like, and also predict and prevent and deal properly with future deep and dangerous challenges. Else there may even in the face of great success be horrible repetitions that will sooner or later end in critical and ending failure. Though I may be wrong about these things.

Povera Italia

>The Romans invaded the north of Europe first

They didn't though. The first Roman conquests were in Italy. The first non-Italian invasions outside of Italy were in Greece.

They don't needed such a huge territory...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimbrian_War
germanic tribes invaded Rome even before the Gallic wars

This

Source? I am not that familiar with Greece and its history, but from what I recall and what I can skim through, the main competitors with the various Ancient Greek city states and nations were Rome and various Middle Eastern countries and peoples (including Jewish nations and tribes). And by then Rome had already invaded and conquered a lot of Europe.

>Cimbri
>Germanic

They were Gauls

If you have blonde hair & your family has lived in Italy forever, then it probably means your ancestor was a Roman whos husband was killed, and she was then raped by a Northern invader during one of the many falls of Rome.

I dunno, I know a half terrone and she has golden brown hair.
She's also caramel colored and thicc.

Love my med bros, can I some pics of italian qts?

I am not quite convinced, though you do have a good argument, and I must admit my understanding and knowledge was not as well founded as it ought to have been. As far as I can tell, at that point in time, the Romans had conquered a lot of Spain and had conquered the southern parts of Gaul and France en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaul. That said, that was only very early before the invasion-migration (if my understanding through quick skimming is accurate; I apologize). What supports your point somewhat is that it seems that at least for Gaul, it was only really invaded after contact (again from what I can gather from quick skimming).
(also I don't fully agree with the picture, but it is still very note-worthy, and it might be accurate).

>American

i visited north italy and spain back in 2014 when I was going through europe and they literally just looked like slightly lighter spics

explain yourselves

Right .....
>mfw Greeks called Nordics utter barbarians

this is what the more white looking ones looked like

I saw very few blondes, especially in areas like Basque country.

Amperor Augustus was not a real Italian?

Suetonius described him as blonde and blue-eyed:
>He had clear, bright eyes ... His teeth were wide apart, small, and ill-kept; his hair was slightly curly and inclined to golden; his eyebrows met. His ears were of moderate size, and his nose projected a little at the top and then bent ever so slightly inward.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus#Physical_appearance_and_official_images

*Emperor

whether they are Celtic or Germanic is disputed, either way they were from Northern Europe

Rome mostly controlled territories along the Mediterranean at this point, i dont see how this could be seen as Romans invading Northern Europe first

To be fair, isn't there a lot of difficulty interpreting the colors described by at least the Greeks? I recall something like they describing a variety of color as "wine colored". I would imagine that extremely few, if any, were blonde in at least early Rome/Roman Republic, and that the typical hair color was dark brown to black. But I honestly have no idea.

Tacitus comparison of Germans with Romans implies that the main difference between the people's are the homogenity of the Germans. Romans apperently looked quite different from each other:

>I share the opinion of those who are sure
The German peoples never interbred
With any other tribe and instead
Remained one race genuine and pure

The German peoples never interbred
With any other tribe and instead
Remained one race genuine and pure

Ah, I apologize, that fault is mine. What I meant when I wrote "north of Europe" was more "north of Rome" and the various tribes, people and nations there. And Rome did invade and conquer some of those tribes, like some of the Gallic tribes, though that may have been due to contact and war from for instance Gallic tribes.

Oops were to be twoo different paragraphs, here we go:

>The German peoples never interbred
>With any other tribe and instead
>Remained one race genuine and pure
>Hence their body features are all alike
>Though their number is very large too
>Reddish hair eyes cruel and blue

So this transaltes to basically that the Germanic tribes all had White features, whilst Roman society was a mix of various types

Italy exist because of you North Italians who conquer South Italy.
Let's South Italy be a Kingdom again.

Thank you, that is interesting. But Tacitus also lived at a somewhat late period of Rome, at a point in which a lot of people had emigrated to or been brought to Rome from all kinds of places, including Northern Africa and the Middle East, including various Semite and Jewish merchants (Jews and other Semites at that point in time traded a lot; Jews were, if my understanding is correct, very related to the Phoenicians that lived in Carthage, and both Jews/Israelite tribes and Phoenicians had practiced Baal-worship at times (for instance en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahab)). They had also had a lot of contact with Carthage at that point in time, though Carthage had been destroyed when Tacitus lived. And Rome had conquered a lot of Europe at that point in time as well.
Also, Tacitus notes the Blue eyes in particular.

Ah, I think we are on the same note then. I fear it might make it more difficult to figure out what the original Romans looked like.

daily reminder that N.Italy is the only thing worth keeping.

>a lot of people had emigrated to or been brought to Rome from all kinds of places, including Northern Africa and the Middle East, including various Semite and Jewish merchants
Well that would hardly have made the Romans any blonder by Tacitus time

Concerning the blue it might have been the translators intonation. Here is an alternative:

>For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of inter-marriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion.

This more hints at the uniformity being the remarkable part. There is of course a possibility also that the particular shade of blue among the Germanics was what he considered "fierce." South Europeans rather have dark blue eyes if they are blue.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Germania_(Church_&_Brodribb)

See .

Daily reminder that cucks and leftists all come from Northern Italy, it makes sense since they're close to Europe.

Pic related "I love niggers, I hate terronis"
The absolute state of North Italy. But I do agree, Naples should get destroyed, actually the whole region to make sure no one survives.

Noble blood in Italy is not of the swarth

>swedencuck wanting to save the leftist and cucked part of Italy
Why am I not suprised? Even then we don't to be saved, and last time I saw you don't need to either, because you enjoy Ahmed's cock up your arse right?

Ok, you're right.
All of Italy is worth keeping

You're nothing but a cuck, you're not even in the position to tell who's worth keeping.

Did you make this post using proxies?: Or is it just trolling?

Go be a nigger somewhere else. Leave Italy and Europe, it is not your home

Snownigger cuck mohamet, reminder you're not to be kept at all

>i-i was just baitin'
Kneel before me cuck.

Nah.

They are literally "Gauls" by Sallust and other authors

Is pic related supposed to be you? Go be a cuck somewhe... oh wait.

According to this game that did deep and concise research regarding the race and phenotypes of ancient european populations, this is what europeans looked like, including celts, greeks and romans:

>jamais deux sans trois
They are literally called "Gauls" by Sallust and other Roman authors*

FIX'D

Remind me again please,
I'm just a dumb amerimutt 56% er ,
What side were you guys on in the big war(s)
WW1 &WW2
OK , perhaps that's confusing
What side did you START ON
WW1 &WW2

Never should have come here, moorboi

Yes it is me on the picture. I am just happy that I am not a nigger than you are. I could stop being a retard, but you will always be a nigger. You will die a nigger. And after you die you will be a nigger eternally. I feel bad for you

Now get lost you degenerate

thanks doc

See that's the thing I'll always laugh at, you do think that we italians want to be in your special white club. Hell the whole point is that italians are not white, they're mediterranean. I'm non white and you're cucks, now who's worse?

Oh and Varg will rape you in the afterlife whilst forcing hiphop down your throat, ie Tyrone's dick you little nigger bitch

Whitey can't handle bantz!

I've trained a whole millenia for this, ever since the battle of the teutoburg forest I have drilled my ancient pre-christian nord vedic yogi techniques.
Out of the way Türks

You are worse because you are not White and you can not change that. Being a cuck is a personal choice. This means I am not a cuck, despite that my prime minister is one.

You on the other hand can not choose to not be a nigger. You are just fucked and will live out the rest of your life in a gaschamber and smell like garlic. Da actual fuc?

Oh btw you said that:
>It's okay to not be White
Saying that is literally the most cucked you can say. You are literally an anti-racist ultracuck and should just kill yourself

You think the mamluks I sent you were the main issue? Wait until I bring the whole turkish army then, infidel!

Oh Turkish man this is your fate when the germanoid awakens again. BOW DOWN, BE HUMBLE.

But it doesn't matter if you're white, you're not superior, you're not something, you're just a pathetic LARPer that is watching his country get raped by arabs and is doing nothing because... because I don't know... maybe you like it, maybe it is in the nordic genes to get cucked? After all your ancestors were mostly slaves of the Roman Empire. By the way it's not your prime minister alone, it's the whole country save a few autists like you, simple. Remember, a country reflects it's people choices. Saying "muh leader" is a pitiful excuse, look Poland, look other countries and see what I mean.

We have bidets here, you don't even know what that is do you? It is wonderful to not be white because we're not targeted by leftists and can get away with being racist, how do you think Italy survived all this time? Because people just think we are xenophobic. You're cucks, and that stain will remain in your country for years.

See didn't I tell you that you were a sandnigger mudslime? You literally confessed. Never fails.

Anyway I think you should just buy an AIDS-potion and end yourself

Shieeeet.

>north/south italians
>white

Northern italians are mixed with austrians. But are better compared with germanics.
My dad family from the north of Italy and they have light hair and blue eyes. I'm the only one who is mixed with brits who have brown hair and green eyes.

Das rite

Because you see, the other swede at least is playing along, you're just salty. It is that pathetic.

there is no God

No we have cucked everyone else for centuries. Like the Goths who pretty much raped Italy for centuries came from Sweden. We are basically the perfect lifeform. This is why we are being targetted extra hard. You mudmen are simply not a threat to (((them))). It is the Aryan they fear.

Yes you got ass-sinks. That is literally the most gay invention ever. You should be ashamed of yourself. Enjoy sticking the sink up your ass faggot

You don't even got guns FFS

>But it doesn't matter if you're white, you're not superior
Actually, yes, being white is tied to intellectual superiority, physical beauty and many more virtues.
>you're just a pathetic LARPer that is watching his country get raped by arabs and is doing nothing because
Your country actively imports actual negros, yeah, not arabs, negros, pure negros, by boat route through NGO actions, maybe it's in your genes to love nigger cock?
>After all your ancestors were mostly slaves of the Roman Empire.
Well, if you want to forget the bit about germanic tribes crushing, sacking, raping and pillaging all roman territories plus cucking the city of rome itself. Then you're right. Oh wait you don't germanic and gaul slavery were rare occurences and they preffered suicide to that. Gauls literally sang while being crucified because that meant they weren't going to become slaves.
>We have bidets here, you don't even know what that is do you?
Yes, an arab invention.
>It is wonderful to not be white because we're not targeted by leftists and can get away with being racist, how do you think Italy survived all this time? Because people just think we are xenophobic.
That must be why you import pure negro stock from africa.
You literally let them stay in luxury hotels because you have no room, and they enjoy la dolce vita while you work like a cuck, ayy lemao.

Calm down spaghettimaster.

Check'd
Says the faggot who can't handle the bantz. Your low level shit doesn't impress

FUUUUUAAAAARRRRK

I'm from Sicily, it was under the Byzantine Empire back then if I'm not wrong. You're targetting yourself and just asking the non whites to kill you, that's what is happening nowadays.

>Enjoy sticking the sink up your ass faggot
That's the only use you could find with a bidet because you're obviously a faggot like the majority of the Swede population, which explains why you like it to take in the ass by Ahmed.

Isn't your country the main arrival centre for Africans though? Why are we arguing about whiteness when all Europeans are getting fucked anyway.

Pasta in belly, Fernanda on cock, Odin guiding my spear and Valhalla on my mind