Libertarianism

What are your honest thoughts on this ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erytcpYpzRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hey man, do what you want
The political ideology

uhhh actually its

"do what you want as long as it doesn't impose on others"

literal, actual nazis, the whole lot of them

i like the flag with the sexy snake better

This

"do what you want as long as you have the means to do it" ftfy

fuck you anti semite

This ideology represents the ultimate compromise between the left and right.

the fact is that the goverment should take care of certan needs of the people, police, fire, medical, water, sewage. livertaninism taken to its extreme would make people pay for all of that. i like some ideas but i also like some socilist ideas and i like some democratic ideas and hillary should be in fucking prision

I like it, but I'm not fond of ideology at all

So capitalism?

it’s p retarded

Capitalism with less rules.

Incomplete Objectivism.

Posting this before the "libertarians are cucks" shills inevitably arrive

I thought it was cool when I was 23 and still believe in muh magic soil.

So pic related?

It's fucking great and exactly what America needs a dose of right now. But the asshats in this party take it too far. We need to decriminalize weed not make meth legal for 5 year olds.
We need to lower taxes, not get rid of the entire income tax.
They can never reign it in to a quality suggestion.

see the difference this once was made by skilled smart neocons yours is a fake

Reminder that "Libertarian" is fine as a technical classifier but 'Libertarianism" does not deserve its ism as in operates from incomplete or often nonexistent epistemology.
youtube.com/watch?v=erytcpYpzRk

> state created fictions
> Libertarian
Kek
I would agree with this. To me it's the ideology that can harmonize the divide in society by doing away with the political and the group identity with more of a focus on individuals and moral relations between people based on their actions.

came here to post this

reminder that libertarianism/ancap includes your right of FREE ASSOCIATION taken to an extreme: right to openly discriminate against niggers and shitskins, and right to make private ethnocommunities

not to mention that with no welfare state, niggers and shitskins can't financially afford to infiltrate without the state propping them up lmao

It's not really a compromise. What part of the left wants smaller government? Yeah it goes against the authoritarian right-wingers too, but leftism can't survive without big government programs.

Objectivism is thoroughly Jewish

HI STYX

Call it an outlier.