They try to ruin a good man in hollywood

What are your opinions on an attack on a good person in hellywood? Even though he does kind of vilify and misrepresent white people in his show.

My thoughts are you are yet in hard to slide something

Live by the sword, die by the sword

I just finished master of none actually. Damn Francesca is hot as fuck

>Trump is a rapist! Just look at all those women who came forward! Impeach Drumpf! Haha
>Wait what? Women are coming forward and accusing me of sexual misconduct despite having no evidence? NOOOOO, this isn't fair!

Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

live by the claw, die by the hashtag

I thought the black thanksgiving show was really well done as well.

Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

Good person? He constantly talks shit about the US while enjoying a life of luxury for being mediocre at his job.

Trump curse strikes again

even if he is a former muslim, to me he is still a muslim indian poo in the loo.

he is a male feminist

Well he’s a pajeet and they smell really bad but he’s Hollywood privileged but not Bollywood privileged, so...... I say we just see how far this goes and see if another woman accuses him giving her the claw.

T. Russian

Fuck him.

Nice gif tho

>rapey poo in the loo
>good person

Seriously though. He may be a soy boy feminist faggot, but I think he may be a genuinely nice person

Hahahaha nice

He didn't rape or sexually assault the girl, but was so cringey and was forcing it way too much. The main focus of this dude should be more about how he is a feminist, but is also a creep.

I hate his shitty comidie so he's probably not going to get destroyed like everyone else. God hates me.

Lol. American culture, the real kind that is going extinct to consumerism just like yours (i suppose we can take pride that it is American consumerism conquering the world), is the continuation of German, British, Scottish, etc. culture.
Our ancestors left behind your dying continent for the risk of freedom and wealth or death and those now living succeeded.
How does it feel to be the progeny of those too meek or complacent, who chose to remain?
What you call “culture” just means you have more museums and old buildings. The last thing Germany contributed to real “culture” was what? The nihilist audio-Communism of your shit music in the 80’s?
Toilets with poop shelfs?
I was in Germany a few years ago... signs telling men to sit to pee! Lmao.
Good beer and nice people and good scenery, but desu, without the scenery and historical places, it would be the same as being in Minnesota. The backdrop is all you guys have left.

He’s a creep because he pointed at his dick and she started sucking? I think that’s a power move

Hear, hear. Let freedom reign you faggots.

>good person
>is actually a fucking douchebag

>pajeet
>good man
>implying indians are even human

God, poos disgust me, they should just drown in their own shit.

>What are your opinions on an attack on a good person in hellywood?
It's the deep state faggot. #MeToo has served its usefulness. If it stays on any longer, it will expose deep state assets in hollywood and other media. This whole story is a psyop designed to stop the #MeToo movement. When did Sup Forums become this retarded?

>ruin a good man
then maybe he shouldn't go around raping women.

OPEN BOB AND VEGANA
IF I SHOW U MY 2 FEET PINUS U WILL HAPPY?

The American empire is in decline, you just haven't admitted it to yourself yet.

show bobes and vegana bitch

Lol, read "the accidental superpower". Did you not read the headline today that America is now a net petroleum exporter? Do you not know that the U.S. is the only industrialized nation with a healthy population demographic? Do you not know that the U.S. only relies on foreign trade for 10% of GDP with half of that being in NAFTA and CAFTA? Do you understand what that means? Do you know what Bretton Woods was? Are you even somewhat knowledgeable about geopolitics? Do you know that the global economy only works because of open access to America, the biggest consumer market in the world? Do you know that trade is safe only because of the U.S. navy? No you don't because you are retarded fucking britbong.

the only reason they are sticking up for him and no one else is because his skin isn't white.

Whether you like him or Not, the accusations are bullshit.

Poo in loo can eat a fat dick. The libfags are the ones who merged perversion and hedonism with radical feminism as if that would ever work or made sense. Now the monster they created is turning against them. They won't get any sympathy from me.

And fuck the women too. They chose to work in a scumbag industry and want people to feign shock when they get molested by some bulbous kike. You're not supposed to be in a fucking hotel room with married men and some dude brushing up against you or making a lewd comment(Most of these allegations) isn't the same is rape.

Straight up fuck all of them.

He pulled a chad move and Sup Forums sperges

Good points, but give the Brit some slack... he is almost right... America WAS in decline until MAGA.