"ISRAEL IS AN EVIL EXPANSIONIST STA-"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

You're comparing the year 600 - 700 to a time where the Geneva convention exists. Doesn't work that way.

Whats the point of this dumbass thread.

THANK YOU FOR MUSLIMS, JEWS

>Implying both Israel and the Muslims can't both be expansionist

Why is this copy pasta in every thread?

>implying scale isn't a thing

So if we kill all muslims now, it will all be ok in about 1000 years.

Bots. There are a lot of bots here.

>b-b-b-b-but muslims

Classic JIDF thread: make the goyim focus on Islam rather than them

Islam only managed to conquer that territory because the Talmudics (who we today call Jews) saw the coming of Islam as their messianic Zionist kingdom and converted en-mass.
>Islam is Jewish.

Jewish saboteurs are what allowed the Moors to conquer spain.

This is because the Jews saw Islam as the fulfillment of the Messianic prophecies.

I don't know about that, but I do know that jews traditionally preferred living under muslims (in the calphate, al-andalus, and the ottoman empire) compared to christian nations. When living among shitskin muslims and such, they were more easily able to gain and maintain significant amounts of power. The white european christians were sharper and often caught on to their bullshit and kept kicking them out wherever they went. In places like the ottoman empire, jews even worked as slavers taking whites from the balkans and forcing them into slavery for the turks.

Nowadays this history has even been whitewashed and we're taught that the islamic calphiates and ottoman empire were so peaceful and tolerant because they treated jews better. But the truth is out there.

Ottomans for the win, may our fez be tinted red with the blood of the jews.

>jews
>judaism
>judas

Is this a joke? The ottoman empire was practically controlled by jews. The only 'empire' I can think of that beats them in philosemitism is modern america.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Watch and learn white boi

Pissrael is the World's only 5 Star Quality shithole

reminder

fuck off jew
you paid muslim invaders to invade iberia you motherfuckers

I prefer 1000x muslims than jews. It'll be more easier to sink them at the great war. Jews always cuck whites and we don't even know.

>Arabic tribesmen removing IE subhumans
Nothing wrong with that

t. Moishe Goldenberg

I often think to myself, "what this world needs right now is one more Islamic country".