PARIS YES

PARIS YES

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/InYDT
archive.is/2DKI3
bfmtv.com/societe/des-agents-de-la-ratp-alertent-sur-la-presence-de-consommateurs-de-crack-dans-le-metro-1350309.html?utm_content=buffer8841c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#content/contribution/edit
archive.is/q4aQZ
web.archive.org/web/20180117021110/http://www.bfmtv.com/societe/des-agents-de-la-ratp-alertent-sur-la-presence-de-consommateurs-de-crack-dans-le-metro-1350309.html?
archive.is/XawHT
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5275113/Paris-subway-drivers-REFUSE-stop-amid-crime-fears.html
archive.is/chfvj
web.archive.org/web/20180117020746/http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/01/16/paris-metro-drivers-refuse-stop-certain-stations-safety/
breitbart.com/london/2018/01/16/paris-metro-drivers-refuse-stop-certain-stations-safety/
archive.is/2DKI3#selection-9306.2-9416.3
youtube.com/watch?v=d3D7Y_ycSms
youtube.com/watch?v=rynZ2LRpAyo
youtu.be/17LBp19MADw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals. i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever/page/3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

>direction Porte de la Chapelle
Well, I wouldn't even stop at the terminus...

are french women easy? pls respond

OH NO NO NO

>yfw too scared to visit paris

If you're a nigger coming from a third world shit hole it it's guaranteed sex with nice upper class leftist.

To have traveled far and wide, American women are truly the easiest "whites". They're fucking whores, and if you can't score with one, don't spend hundreds of bucks for a ticket to France hoping to get some pussy. Go to Thailand or something instead. Honestly, the only women that would be as easy as Americans would be the Australian ones, but you must have the right "banter"ish personality to get laid over there, if you do, it will be no problem.

.....so they are train stations that trains won't visit. hmmmmmmmmmm.

Lmao as if more than half of your people aren't the same. They're America obsessed, shopaholics, MTV wannabees.

Your culture is being destroyed just like American trad culture was destroyed. You moaning like a faggot and blaming us as a nation for what THEY did, when in reality, American cultural exports using our superpower status was just an engine for the engineered social decline in the West.

is this some shill pasta or something i've seen this in multiple threads

i was thinking visiting paris someday. I have heard&seen movies that shows us paris being romantic and stuff, but now that i read news about niggers nigging in paris i think i'll pass. sad.

Too much.
I'm akward as fuck but somehow I had mad success with french girls way out of my league. At least with girls from Brittany.

All women are easy you cuck

Remember Detroit?
It's kinda like that, but the niggers are actually feral

might as well rebut it

not just a catchy song any more

so you're saying the conductors would consider these zones in which one does not go?

>At least with girls from Brittany.
hahaha
>migrants welcome

gee i wonder y

No, the conductors would consider a job change or a plane ticket, but they cannot afford either

>No link
You're a worse nigger than those in Paris.

Gotcha

Can French user give us quick rundown, please?
archive.is/InYDT

Source that (((BreitBart))) quotes: BFM.TV
Google translated to English title: Crack in the Paris metro: at some stations, drivers decide not to mark the stop
>Agents and users of the RATP were conducting this Monday morning a teasing operation to challenge the increased presence of drug addicts in some stations north of Paris. Drivers decide not to stop, to ensure the safety of travelers.
Translated to English and archived (.is) without video - archive.is/2DKI3
Original link (with video report): bfmtv.com/societe/des-agents-de-la-ratp-alertent-sur-la-presence-de-consommateurs-de-crack-dans-le-metro-1350309.html?utm_content=buffer8841c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#content/contribution/edit
Archived (original in French - .is) [without video - archive.is/q4aQZ | (wayback mach) - web.archive.org/web/20180117021110/http://www.bfmtv.com/societe/des-agents-de-la-ratp-alertent-sur-la-presence-de-consommateurs-de-crack-dans-le-metro-1350309.html?

Source: Daily Mail UK
Tabloid title: Subway drivers REFUSE to stop at several stations in Paris because of huge rise in violent crime
Archived (.is.) - archive.is/XawHT
Original link: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5275113/Paris-subway-drivers-REFUSE-stop-amid-crime-fears.html

Source: Breitbart
Archived (.is): archive.is/chfvj | (wayback mach) web.archive.org/web/20180117020746/http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/01/16/paris-metro-drivers-refuse-stop-certain-stations-safety/
Original link: breitbart.com/london/2018/01/16/paris-metro-drivers-refuse-stop-certain-stations-safety/

>since years the Métro is plagued with dealers and junkies (political correctness for niggers and co)
>too many aggressions
>we asked the politics for help, municipality, region, ministry
>politics don't give a flying fuck (no shit...)
>we decided to let some stations live their feral life
Based.

I remember the c-train doing this in Calgary a few times, on the south bound line there is a stop with no shelter ect and when it was -40 before windchill the drivers announced that they were not stopping if nobody was there, and to catch a special bus from the next station and not get out if we did stop to pick people up.

This was like 30+ years ago though.

Just a reminder that Paris Syndrome is a real thing

So how about a little more detail?

Why wont they stop at these stations?

If shitskins then it should be "PARIS NO"

hahaha wtf? Even in Chicago the L and bus still stop in almost every neighborhood. You frogeaters need to straighten the fuck out.

>If shitskins
Of fucking course it is.
Details here

Thanks for the quick rundown.
(Part 1 / 2)
Google translation:
Title: Insecurity in the Metro: Users and staff of the RATP Ras le bol to be attacked!

Ladies and gentlemen,
For years, the Metro network has been invaded by groups of dealers who attract drug addicts who are often aggressive and dangerous. After staying on Line 04, currently under construction, these groups of people moved en masse on Line 12 and its surroundings.

The number of attacks on passengers and RATP staff is constantly increasing and is becoming increasingly dramatic.
How many victims will it take for real guarantees to be taken to protect users and employees of RATP?

Faced with this situation, we questioned by mail, the politicians, the Minister of the Interior, Mr. Collomb. Mrs Pécresse for Ile De France Mobilités and Mrs Hidalgo for the Paris City Hall.

Faced with the immobility of the policies and the RATP company, Metro drivers took the initiative not to stop at certain risk stations, to preserve YOUR integrity.

| (Part 2 of 2)
Subtitle in Bold: Is it worthy of a quality public service? NO !

r UNSA-RATP, it is high time that these "leaders" become aware of this reality and commit their responsibility for our security to all.

UNSA-RATP states that it is necessary to maintain structured and safe public services for RATP users and staff.

If our elected officials and our management are followers of the policy of the ostrich, for us, your safety and ours are not a variable of economy. Therefore, we will not ignore these shortcomings.

Together let's organize and ask:

-A commitment of our policies.

-A reconquest of the control of the territory.

- Better coordination of the intervening teams.
-More sanitation through regular and efficient cleaning of stations and tracks.

We count on your support, to make them listen to reason.

Traveling and working safely is what Metro users and RATP staff demand.
Abstract in

>t. german
Ok Rolf Von Winklestein

This really proves that we need more immigration

>Wifeu going to Paris
Is the 7th arrondissement safe after dark? They plan on going full gas burning Americano and ubering everywhere.

Sigh.. this shit again...

>bots malfunctioning again

Way to derail

>wife going to paris
>most romantic destination in the world, traditionally
>without you
She is getting more black dick there than can be found in an American prison, user.

this video is so sad. It is like this in Los Angeles too. Those people will never have good jobs. it is a fuking joke, their whole life will be misery

LeComments based:
>archive.is/2DKI3#selection-9306.2-9416.3

The colonization of France is going nicely. In a hundred years it will be a minority Christian country.

7th is super safe. However, even though the probability of her getting attacked is low, she should never walk alone at night in current year West European capitals

Many Africans immigrating to France are Christians though. But the colonization sure couldn't be smoother

Wow someone was less lazy than me, thanks.

>Is the 7th arrondissement safe after dark?
Yeah this one is safe. But don't let your wife alone with uberniggers ffs.

There are not many in the nice places.

It came to me in a dream that this was all planned by one individual.

The U.S. sabotaging the rest of Europe through means of puppets. We insert leaders and influential people in Europe and make Europe open their boarders to the Muslim immigrants, then as they take over the world for us, we will swoop in and destroy all Muslim's and claim what was once Europe as our own land.

I'd be okay with this.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Yoyoyoy

This be rayciss aiiiight ??

This is worse tha. That H and M monkey in the jungle thing.

Mofoking metro is not even stopping in the jungle to pick up monkeys, aiight ?

Call the nigger police

I backtraced it.
Consequences will never be the same.

>Muslims
>smoking crack or taking other drugs except when they fight

what fucking timeline even is this

7 dimensional under water cards against humanity.

>shitskins
Color me surpised.

>Muslims
It's just an label, for the sake of communautarism. They're as muslim as I am shintoist.

There is no part of Paris that is dangerous. It's all in your mind....

How did they let themselves go this bad?
I've been to paris some 6 or 7 times since I was a kid, and the difference between 2 and 5 over some 7 years was appalling.
Kick them the fuck out already.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3D7Y_ycSms here's the (you) you were fishing for

>Paris metro

OHNONONONONONONONO *JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA*

Thanks, I mean even Chicago keeps the money making places safe.
>uberniggers
Thanks for the warning, she just wants to see your culture in person before its too late. The only thing she hates more than H1B Poos and dirty chinese people are uberniggers. Even greasy flip flop wearing frogs are on that list somewhere, but you do have culture. So there is that.

Jesus Christ that's fucked
France is around panel three I think.

When you come from a shit hole Misery starts looking pretty fucking sweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=rynZ2LRpAyo

France it's gonna blow first.

Taking bets.

does it get cold for winter there?
where do the wild animals go?

I've been on the subway in Paris. There is some really fucking bad areas. I stayed in a nice area. Had a shuttle back to the airport that was shares. They went to one part of Paris to get someone else that literally looked like a DMZ.

I remember this but I didn't know at the time if it was real

It can be rather cold, homeless frequently die of cold.

Fuck off. at least in our countries we still don't have bulletproof glass in fucking Burger King.
youtu.be/17LBp19MADw

the proper term is PARIS NO

Another city overrun by ghouls. BAKA

Which arrondissements are not safe?

Is this restricted to certain areas? I have family that visited Paris last year and they said there were no issues.

i dont think you understand how good american burgers are

welcome to Sup Forums, newfag

Not nearly as easy as American women. If you can’t get laid with American women you can’t get laid anywhere.

But that's true everywhere.

I didn't know Detroit was literally 'Nigger City'

How did you not know this?
People always post that Detroit v. Nagasaki image

Yeah pardon me for being outraged that Paris is so full of niggers that they have to bypass stops.
America had a plantation based economy that ran on imported slaves, so consequently we have lots of niggers wandering around our country.
What exactly is the excuse for the niggers wandering around your countries then?

But then how do you safely stuff your nigs with fried meat?

You will one day soon, and worse.

no go district?

Our hoes ranked as most promiscuous with the highest amount of sexual partners. This according to a Durex global survey.
Nothing to be proud of but facts are facts.
If you can't get laid here, you aint trying

>you don't have any culture except consumerism
Pfft fucking get real cunt, every western country has lost their culture and most of the people are consumerists.

>your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government
Calling Americans uneducated but you can't even speak proper English

The Amerimutt meme was a mistake, we should reedit them so they are dressed in German colours with an Islamic symbol instead of the McDonalds symbol

do you actually think deportations could even work at this point? there's only one place the world is headed and you know it

The problem is all aussie girls are fat with bad teeth
I went to Australia for uni and it was terrible

THIS

Well.. I fell for the bait, but to answer your question, no this is not pasta and it probably never will be.

It's the same American reposting the same shit in multiple threads. This "pasta" was created today
Evidence right here.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals. i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever/page/3/

Pretty much this.
They all go crazy when abroad and they all like to fuck foreigners.

I don't know if this is bait or not but i'll bite.
Most of our women are from European backgrounds, mostly from the UK (explains the teeth problems) but we have a lot of eastern european backgrounds here too.
Australia isn't some secret race of people that are different from any other European.
The only difference is we have a better economy than yours and most people spend their cash on rubbish food.

Teenagers hanging outside McDonalds here is a thing, just like in America

I'm not even Australian and I think if you visited Aussie and didn't see any stunners, you didn't even leave the hotel

I am Australian and please stop calling the country Aussie. The people are Aussies. The country is Oz.

We call it Aussie.
Oz is where you go to meet the wizzard