Admit it, this is when you cried

Admit it, this is when you cried.

>this is when you cried.
MAL and reddit misses you.

This is a ripoff of Clannad.

>feeling emotions
get off this website

I was expecting to cry and I didn't. 5 cm/s still makes me cry every time. Nothing else he has made has come close to hitting me that hard.

nah I kinda teared up at the Tasogare scene

Got emotional when she read her hand and called him an idiot

I felt something coming when she opened her hand.

Tbh I thought this was going to end just like 5 cm/s for a while...

No

fuck makoto he cant finish shit

the first time i watched 5cm/s i cried yes, because the ending is almost the same of whats happening irl to me. But man, makoto is such a fucking tease.

and his endgame?
>fucking trains

is it wrong to have emotions?
i mean everyone else are lusting over 2D anime girls kek

Why would I?

I don't mean that in an edgy way. I knew it was going to happen, and it didn't feel bad, but what about this scene would make me cry? I hadn't even been away from either of them for a few seconds, and nothing that was done made me feel like my time was far apart from any of them.

>Job searching
>Clearly older
>Wearing suits
>One friend is married
>"It's been 5 years"

>It's like no time has passed
What?

Perhaps you don't understand what I'm saying, but as a viewer, no time feels like it has passed. I cannot feel personally that there was this huge gap or void and now everything is better. It just resolves so quickly I don't see why I would cry or feel anything but "yeah this is exactly what I thought was going to happen."

It's not like I have never cried watching an anime, but this anime certainly did not do it.

No I cried when Mitsuha tripped and read the messaged on her hand. The end was more a feeling of immense relief.

Looking back at the video *ahem*.

There's an 8 minute gap where they're separated. In which what I said here
happens.

1:32-1:40

Can't you just say you cried at that part without trying to pin anyone else? Are you looking for crybuddies or something?

He did it because he knew she'd forget his name but not the love they felt for each other. It's a nice ending, definitely got me

There were so many plotholes that I just ended up feeling confused.

I just got this because this post

FUCK

Is that all it takes to make you cry? An 8 minute gap?

It just doesn't feel that lonely. In Blame some fucker has walked across a landscape larger than the orbit of Jupiter to meet somebody, and he does this over the course of volumes. That kind of hyperbole helps me relate to real lonliness. This was like "oh then they didn't see each other for a while then they saw the end." That happened in the course of 8 minutes. It's not horrible or anything, but why would I cry? Where were the strong emotions? In Kokou no Hito he got a wife and felt like he lost who he was because he was afraid of others, so then he goes and climbs the mountain of his dreams, and the entire mountain is a metaphor for his lonliness and depression. He betrayed himself by letting himself become close to others, so he was destined to die on the mountain like all the others died on the mountain before him who betrayed themselves, but really he just wanted to live and get some of his happiness back. That gives me strong enough emotions to start thinking about crying.

What the fuck is 8 minutes showing they lived perfectly normal happy lives after?

He learned this when he talked to her grandmother who could still feel the phenomenon but remembers it like a dream. Double wham

epic screencap

Name three.

Yeah, it makes sense now.

I'm really bad at piecing shit together. Later on I see it and feel retarded.

ty

dont be afraid to feel user

That moment fucked me up.

First moment that really got me was on top of the mountain when the music just cut out and she was gone without warning. As he's saying her name over and over again desperately trying not to forget it.

That was rougher than a death scene. Fuck that scene. Was like a horror movie.

are you emotionally gay?

I didn't though.

r u gonna post it up on reddit i'll upboat

What kind of people would cry at this scene?

Tears of relief, user. I legit thought the movie might end with them just walking past each other and being sad forever. I never wanted two characters in a movie to get together more than these two.

KIMI NO NAMAE WA
>pan to sky
JOOOOOHN CENA

>missed seeing in my shit country
>have to wait a long time for BDs and subs
And then all I'll get out of it is a feeling of sadness and jealousy.