Meteor in Michigan

Everyone on twitter talking about flash, loud boom, and the ground shaking for 100 miles. Is this the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JasonColthorp/status/953441562587000832
youtube.com/watch?v=v_gubdRMFAE
twitter.com/jasoncolthorp/status/953441562587000832
youtube.com/watch?v=kVjAioJ3iaE
youtube.com/watch?v=jhylspIBy8E
youtu.be/p_HnASrsULM?t=3m50s
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa/syrian-rebel-delegation-in-washington-seeking-revival-of-cia-aid-idUSKBN1F41ZV
youtube.com/watch?v=UFy9cwtXx38
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event
youtube.com/watch?v=zUwEIt9ez7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully.

Dear God I hope it hit Dearborn

probably the Jews haha

Post the video, u faggot.

inshallah we are now free of detroit

its a omen
the lions will finally win a superbowl

post source you faggot

i am still alive. nonhappening.

video:

mobile.twitter.com/JasonColthorp/status/953441562587000832

Reports on social media that it lit up all of Michigan with a bright blue light.

A killing bolt that doesn't kill?

Hmm...

Post the fucking source

youtube.com/watch?v=v_gubdRMFAE

haha

Good angle:
twitter.com/jasoncolthorp/status/953441562587000832

That's not a meteor , son. It's a Dark Nuke.

Electricity is still working here

I’m in central Texas and I’ve been hearing/feeling explosions all night.

thats better than the coming of the....

NARC DUKE!

I'm seeing reports on facebook that it hit a city and blew up a house. shit's on fire apparently.

haha

You can hear meteorites from the ground depending on the circumstances. There was a huge one here in atlanta a few years ago that woke me up from the flash and boom, sounded like a massive thunderclap.

is this real ?

Not this shit again

Maybe it was Kim Jong Un testing his new toys?

That’s not it, that’s an old pic from google images. It keeps circulating with a video on twitter but that ain’t it

Also, I didn’t see it but I felt it. My entire house shook and all the dogs started barking in the neighborhood.

haha

Its a fucking meteor. How stupid are millineals that this is causing a freak out?

see:

haha

The race begins

Blame Trump!!!

Doesn’t look like a meteor

You've angered the Trump God !!!!

haha

Some pieces impacted in Milford, damaged a house. Shook the fuck out of mine, thought it was a gas explosion at the pizza place.

>mobile.twitter.com/JasonColthorp/status/953441562587000832

Add it to the list.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVjAioJ3iaE
youtube.com/watch?v=jhylspIBy8E
youtu.be/p_HnASrsULM?t=3m50s

These keep happening all over the world.

That's entirely a meteor, have you not seen this sort of thing before? Pretty cool really, they get completely vaporized thanks to the based atmosphere

I wonder (((what))) it could be.

I felt and heard what I thought was a strange knock at the door. Got my gun and checked but saw nothing but snow falling and the flag flapping around. Brushed it off until we got a text with a link about it.

haha

see

lmao

First video: "VHS Transmitters"

Dropped.

Fake news. So far this “meteor” has crashed somewhere in Ontario, near Ann Arbor, Lake Erie, blew up a house, etc.

Project Bluebeam?
After 2 false missile nuke attacks are they trying ayy lmaos to distract now?

Where is the trail?

>Meteors explode with a force that causes shaking for 100 miles, goy.

Haha

kek

Exactly. I love it when these “experts” show up to tell us what we actually saw and how it’s completely always like that

best thing ive seen all week
Never change Sup Forums

Got that from a Milford Fire and Police dispatch scanner.

Wow I went from feeling sick to extremely hopeful, ty.

that looked like a sattelite... hydrazine burning on reentry.

the tesla roadster fell off the Falcon Heavy that launched today, probably just remnants burning up in the atmosphere

Guys, I'm unironically an aerospace engineer
That is a giant, dense rock which is immediately sublimating into gas at extreme temperatures. This is not a quiet process - the mere fact that a large rock weighing several tons turns into a pea-sized temple simply due to heat should be enough to show you the amount of energy expelled.

haha

What are the kikes planning guys?

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa/syrian-rebel-delegation-in-washington-seeking-revival-of-cia-aid-idUSKBN1F41ZV

The first video is a radio telescope that monitors for the signal given by objects in the atmosphere. It gave off a massive reading for minutes, which is highly unusual.

There was a thread about it on Sup Forums while it was happening.

You can watch it live here:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFy9cwtXx38

Sorry to dash your hopes; I just came from Dearborn, and it's still there.

I was in those threads before the mods pruned them. One of the radio telescope guys. He called it a "VHS transmitter," it's a VHF transmitter.

Then how did it damage a house and a Home Depot? Not that I believe these reports. Or you

Stop being a retard. This happened in Russian a while back, 770 miles of forest was flattened because of a meteor's exploding causing an "air burst". A smaller meteor has a similar effect but not as powerful. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

This is now an Ohio hate thread.

haha

haha

>Guys, this is totally just a bunch of giant dense rocks exploding in the atmosphere over and over. It's a phenomenon we have no record for. It's like the Tunguska event except... well, we don't know what caused the Tunguska event. But it's exactly like that. Just don't question! I'm an internet scientist goyum!

Canada here. I saw a meteor(ite?) whatever the fuck the difference is, and it LIT up the sky for 3 seconds that was it. no shaking or anything.

Because fragments of it will survive reentry and still are moving at a high enough velocity to do damage. Though I'm starting to think you retards are just shills trying to make this board look dumber than it already is. Same type of people who post flat earth or anti-NASA bullshit.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=zUwEIt9ez7M

Was is south towards Detroit? It looks like it went south to north-north east.

Haha

We knew you were a smart guy, Nick.

look what you have done jews

I'm not your buddy, pal

THEN I'M NOT YOUR PAL, GUY.

it was going south 100%

>watching channel 8 wchs
>not wsaz news channel 3

Haha

Ham radio joke in Michigan right now is that it was a Chinese satellite crashing and just bricked thousands of Baofengs.

>ham radio
wat

people still do that shit?

Fuck.

>Three branches will become one.
>An island will drift away.
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Idols will speak and move about.
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
>The ravens will starve.
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
>The rod and the ring will strike.

Oh really? Then you should be able to answer this quickly.
Why should you pray to Euler every night?

Michigan is a cold and lonely state, user

haha

like legit old school ham radio? not online or anything? fuck id actually like to hear a person do that someday

More people got there Ham radio license last year in the US than any year in history.

We all jumped on our Skywarn/FEMA 2 Meter repeater after we heard the boom and started checking in to report our observations to the county liason (who passes them to police/fire/sheriff as needed).

Michigan user checking in.. what’s this Chicken Little babble?

>weird rockets in the sky
>two fake missile alerts in less than a week (Japan incase you missed it)
WTF is going on?!

oh shit nigger

kek. I got on to ask if there was somehow thunder while light snowing.

looks like a space ship going through a worm hole

Saw a weird flash in Ann Arbor. Thought it was lightening.

Haha

A2 as well, saw something illuminate then flash on my blinds. Came out to ask roomate, but fucker was stoned and watching tv.

>a killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

|P|R|O|P|H|E|C|Y|