youtube.com/watch?v=OfdblBb0i-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to marry this fox!

Servals are scary.

finally threads die

This is the comfiest threads actually - when shitposters are asleep

Marry this.

And its aussie prime. See, we arent all bad

Unfortunately it's also prime time for everyone in South East Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwkcQiOyeNU

Wise.

Pretty sure that I'm the only SEAnigger who comes to this thread. And I'm a lucker

o o sa wa gi

That's not even the right way to tie a shibari.

I can't believe that dance isn't dead.

Will Kaban ever grow up into a lovely lady like Mirai?

>Mirai
>not Kako

Is it true Japari buns are made out of Friends who got eaten by ceruleans?

I want Hippo to remind me how useless I am

W-where did she get that bow?

Boss is the Park's keeper and he is responsible for the distribution of food and animal safety. So I guess not.
It's probably made from fishes and wheat

They showed some of the ingredients in the owl episode. The stuff the owlshad was taken from a farm run by the bossu to make buns

Certainly not all but since the owls was not freak'd out, then there's nothing to be concerned about

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2717392

typeset when?

Japari buns.

>christmas cake who wears jeans under her labcoat
There is criminally not enough fanart of Kako

>Kako quote "if you make a Cerulean eat an Animal Girl then..."
She doesn't even call them Friends

Has anyone tried biting into an unpeeled green banana?

Kaban looks more like Kako then Mirai.
How do we explain this?

By the fact that she's an animated piece of hair. Perhaps if she was animated from Mirai's skeleton she would resemble her more.

It was Kako's hair on Mirai's hat

ded show ded thread

user, it's 8:57 on the east coast of the U.S. on a Tuesday. You can probably guess what everyone else is doing.

She wears a skinned Arai-san for headband, she is not fond of any animals.

And? The rest of the board is active, dont make excuses just because 1 part of the world is asleep

Kemono Friends is AOTS with only one sub-3 minute show.

Everything slows down at this hour, you dork

OK user, whatever you say.

>excuses
What? Is it a crime to be low activity?

Was Japari Park created for Friends or was it just a normal zoo that became a Friend sanctuary after a sudden sandstar eruption?

Maybe a zoo built by some crazed multimillionaire. Probably not, though

Every indication is it was created like Jurassic Park as a place to see Friends.

>or was it just a normal zoo that became a Friend sanctuary after a sudden sandstar eruption?

This was case for the game, nobody really knows for the anime.

Tofu. The animal that comes out from cellien is like a baby of the friend so it does not have her mother's memory.

Kako confirmed the villain of the anime series?

Of course it will not have its mother's memory
What kind of child carries her mother's memory?

Funny how the animation looks better than in the anime.

That picture looks important.
Anyone know what it says?

>that faceplant

Why is that funny? Its not really hard

100 hours in MSpaint.

im surprised the threads are still alive. I hope S2 comes soon and brings everyone back

Isn't vol. 3 of the guidebook supposed to have more tofu about the whole friends/cerulean/animal cycle?

Exposing the Sandstar to an inanimate object results into a Cerulean.

For an animal or remains of it, its individual traits, memories, etc and its physical constitution will be turned into a Friend. Getting food (nutrition for the body) and Sandstar (energy required to do things) is what composes our Friends, each carrying their own 動物.zip .

So when a Cerulean eats a Friend, it consumes the Sandstar to make itself grow bigger while just takes the 動物.zip inside itself. When the Cerulean doesn't have any more Sandstar, it self-destructs while the 動物.zip inside it will be unpacked to a new animal.

This theory is exactly trying to suggest this "of course"

世代交代説 - generational passing theory
That pic is probably some speculah on what the book is going to be talking about

This doesn't explain how Kaban keeps her memories

Bear is cute.

Human.zip contains a memory.dat file

Nobody did in the game, it was the anime that started referring to them as "friends".
And damn those are some nice hagtits.

Never let your guard down around fennec foxes.

Well there's two things I can think of that may explain that, either she's a Human friend and that means that when she's regurgitated she's pretty much exactly the same, or maybe Big Dog didn't have all that much time to properly reconfigure her with the assault.

>like a few frames of pixels can be compared to making an entire 12 episodes from scratch

Yea but the zip file would be completely separate from the memories of the Friend that got destroyed

Kaban was not completely digested, only her gloves and stockings

>When the Cerulean doesn't have any more Sandstar, it self-destructs while the 動物.zip inside it will be unpacked to a new animal.
Wait, what?
After the killer cerulean dies, the previous memories of said animal gets to be transported to some other animal?

Does that mean that Aarwolf's memories can be transported back to herself after Serval and Kaban killed the cerulean? I mean, she was in animal form at that moment

That doesn't work here
Kaban was already reduced to a zip file according to this explanation, and that means that the Friend body got completely absorbed already.

Nah, it was used in the game. See "Friends Keroro" written here. It was mostly used in stuff like menus and event names though, but it did make it to some dialogue.

Although Mirai only called them Animal Girls.

She turned into a blob, pretty sure that means she fucking died right there.
The most likely scenario is that she went from a human friend to a human, and humans are good at having memory so she didn't forget anything. Meanwhile, Serval died (I can't believe it) and became a cat, but cats are dumb so she forgot everything other than a few feelings for Mirai and then when she got sandstar'd again she got she only remembered a few of those things when she saw her past self.

Even so, there are far more instances of アニマルガール than フレンズ as far as I know.

No, it's basically saying that the information about the original animal is unpacked as a new animal when the Cerulean dies, rather than the old one coming back.

OK then, what other explanations are there?

This is just tofu buddy. Don't think too hard about it

That the theory is wrong

I'm about to try Kemono Friends, what am I in for?

>friend gets eaten
>sandstar is absorbed by the cerulean
>friend gets spat out as an animal
>animals can't process complex memories like humans. Forgets most of them but lingering traces
This is how I perceive all of it

>Aarwolf is never coming back
I just hope that they release a plot device that restores the Friend's memories back to normal like what happened to Serval

This is just a theory, right? It could be rejected as non-canon right?

Fun. Enjoy it, it's one of those shows I wish I could watch for the first time again

That picture didn't say the orb is the zip file. It is just figurative.

Bad CG

Nothing, now go back to where you came from

No, 動物.zip (or animal.zip for easy reference) file itself would be unpacked and become a new animal.

While we don't know how much information is stored to the zip file, there is still the problem converting from one format to another and back. A human closely resembles a Friend so Kaban retains her memories (she was a fresh install seeing that a strand of hair doesn't contain any memories) but exposing Aardwolf to Sandstar would be like ripping a Blu-ray into an rmbv format then upscaling + burning it back to a writable Blu-ray.

This makes the most sense, and it also means that Kagan isn't the only species of friend resistant to cerulean digestion. The whale/dolphin friends would probably be pissed at losing their body but retain their memories too

desuuu

>exposing Aardwolf to Sandstar would be like ripping a Blu-ray into an rmbv format then upscaling + burning it back to a writable Blu-ray.
In english

Stop being a spoil sport. He isn't even shitting on the series like most that ask

Stop bullying anteaters.

The zip was created when the friend was created so new kaban should've had no memories according to this.

We've seen taht post for so many times.
It is possible that it's just someone fishing for You's

Ware ware wa
youtube.com/watch?v=OfdblBb0i-k

While we're on the subject of the aquatic friends, can they even walk normally with those fat tails?