New California

What is this new california shit and why is it becoming a 51st state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRFHXMQP-QU
youtube.com/watch?v=UVkli-WtQ8E
discordgg/ASNc6bb
twitter.com/krassenstein/status/953462380410925056
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is this the 9th thread?
go back to spamming Oprah threads

Eject redding, and any area that starts with San, and it looks golden.

however, instead of doing that, how about we just end illegal practices done by corrupt state and local governments under federal penalties for those politicians, instead of trying to implement a soft balkanization of the US via toleration of said corrupt bullshit by giving said corrupt fuckers their own little playgrounds.

Fuck the 51st state. Start executing California political members under federal tribunals.

***spoiler***
It's not

>anything that isn't a trump cock sucking circle jerk is a slide thread
if it bothers you so much why dont you go back to r/t_d where everything besides trump worship is filtered out?

Actual Califag here, I'm fucking pissed!!!!
Fucking Jerry Brown and his democrat Sycophants have ruined this state, High taxes, Laws that alienate Businesses, All of our best are moving to Texas. I'm so fucking frustrated man.

This desu.

That's why we need to fight the corrupt system that conspires to keep us down and become a new state.

A V E
T R U E
T O
K A E S A R

American California

SHILLS IN FULL FORCE

SHILLS IN FULL FORCE

SHILLS IN FULL FORCE

THERE IS SOMETHING (((THEY))) AREN'T TELLING US, NOTICE FAG FLAG

STAY VIGILANTE!!!

I agree with your sentiment, but we have to take what we can get. Once the DHS starts cracking down on the sanctuary mayors, we can start seeing true change.

This user said it perfectly

>Rural California props up the coastal liberal elites with food, water, power, and timber and yet gets ZERO representation on both the state AND federal level. Doesn't this make rural Cali no better than slaves for the coast? Not to mention the fact that their population contributes to the electoral count of California, so rather than their vote not counting it is literally being stolen from them and given to the democrats.

Its time to remind that faggots on the Coast who really keeps this state running

This sounds like the perfect starting point to start galvanizing the public sentiment.

We need to work on getting New York state free from New York city as well. Both California and New York are conservative but these fucking cities and coasts constantly destroy their vote and their voice. We need state secessionist movements. This is what is needed to destroy the kikes

Because starving them out is just as good as throwing them in jail. Let them fail. Take your ball and go home.

>any area that starts with San
I advocated that San Diego be discarded in the previous thread, would be more trouble than its worth for ICE to rinse it down if we could just cut the motherfuckers off but it's also true that all these parasite employers and legislators should suffer.

OC resident here, I wish a nigga would.

>moving to Texas
Fuck off were full.

We need San Diego for economic reasons. At least until we could find a way to get a sizable port up north going.

>Illegal Gerrymandering at state level
You fags actually think this will work lmao

I like this. if the coastal commies begin to run short on food or water or anything, the beaners and niggers will chimp out and start burning shit to the ground. at that point either the guard comes in to crush them or whites say fuck it and shoot back. theres gonna be lots of roof koreans in the near future.

>What is West Virginia

A V E
T R U E
T O
K A E S A R

We should start having regular Cali threads on here, I feel there is real potential for this sport of thing. I brought it up in the last thread but a grass roots sort of movement along the same lines of IOTBW could build a lot of momentum in rural Cali. I think we should use a message similar to or along the lines of "No taxation without representation" as that is what would appeal to many of the disenfranchised Cali conservatives,

checked

kek wills it. you know what you have to do.

>IOTBW 2: Self-determination Boogaloo
Fund it.

that is the first thing i thought of when i heard "new california"

This isnt Gerrymandering you retard, its splitting a state into 2, something that is written into the constitution and has happened before in this country.

Get San Jose AKA New Delhi 2.0 out of our new California.
Good to see San Diego in there, so we can use the navy to shell the shit outta LA and SF

Fuck off, we’re full.

Please God please let this happen please

Whats the point its gerrymandered to keep both blue anyay

We should get some of our artfags to make some posters for us to print out and post, it should invoke that "No taxation without representation" sentiment. Maybe have some of (((California)))s crime listed and mention that our Founding Fathers went to war over less.

>Dem fags already doing damage control

We aren't taking San Jose, Santa Clara or Sac with us.

Come on we need Redding, how else is NCR gonna get it’s gold (where my fallout fags at)

>let them fail
And then do nothing as they flee to other states like Texas? Good thinking.
The Feds won't let them fail. Use your brain.

Hey Parker I now that's you. I also wish a nigga would.

Know** Holy fuck please euthanize me

I'd honestly stick with the Fallout connection in a tounge-in-cheek sort of way as it provides great memeing potential. The comedy of memes is what gained us a lot of traction in the general election.

They only have one shot of making this happen and it's to time it perfectly with a republican congress and senate. No sane democrat is going to allow commiefornia to be split up since it's an automatic 55 votes for them.

Not to mention this process will take years anyway so not really a happening. They still have to prove a lot of things before even being considered for statehood.

Oh sure. That's why the absolutely state of Detroit is allowed? Think nigger.

We should use imagery that's a call back to the bear flag rebellion that gave us our state in the first place.

LIVE

FREE

IN THE

N C

oh fuck we BURGER LORDS now
>tfw tr since alpha release
looks like we finally have to admit defeat

Civil War 2.0 which side will you root for?
>San Francisco faggots in pink uniforms
>Weed smoking hippies that don't care one way or the other as long as they have their weed dude.
>Crack head niggers that need to shoot hundred of times and always miss their targets and end up shooting some nigger 8 year old kid.
>Bull Dyke feminists that will claim basic training for the civil war is unfair and will expect to train 70 percent the time as male fighters and expect 100 percent of the results.
>Beta Cuck soybois that refuse to fight because it's 2018, men can be pussys and be women now.
>Illegal wetbacks that will be civil engineers based outside the home depot.
>Everyone else

If we're going to be a thing, we have to keep the steam going. What's the best way to keep ourselves afloat? Consistent general? Discord?

>New California
Why not Super California 2?
or better yet Supercalifragilous Expialidocious
youtube.com/watch?v=tRFHXMQP-QU

Disneyland is in Orange County.

>Is state partitioning the ultimate redpill? Why the fuck haven't we thought of this before? It's clear that the only way the kikes can't win is by cutting as many states as possible and forming new states. Like a fasces!

So is this: youtube.com/watch?v=UVkli-WtQ8E

They need to take the shithole areas of riverside and sbd

So will intentionally spreading AIDS be illegal in New California? If so, I 100% support this decision and hope that everything goes well, and old California dies

States were supposed to be much more self governing and independent. The Civil War fucked it all up.

General threads would be a good start. We need boots on the ground doing actual stuff though if we want to gain any real traction. As much as I hate E-celebs, if we get some of them to pick up on the story it will help spread the message to the normies. We need to get the message across to rural Californians that this this is actually possible if they go for it, the one thing that holds movements like this down is people thinking it will never work and not even bothering to try.

Holy shit. I need to get over there and help!

Where's my bronze cuirass?

yeah man it pains my soul that we are taxed to death and replaced by imported labor for the cited reasons being "it's good for business"
my mother is on those streets so if you think it doesn't bother me you're mistaken.

And Guns!

That and our 2nd Amendment rights will be respected

>implying anyone in most of the New California counties were even complying in the first place

As a Californian, i'm all for secession, even if my county isn't included. The rural parts of the state deserve representation.

Of beaners

Fuck you Higby

AVE

THIS IS NOW A LEGION THREAD

LEGION POSTERS ONLY

NO NCR SOYBOYS ALLOWED

Any faggot that supports this is only reinforceing the idea of balkanizing the US. Have fun getting conscripted by your state national guard and forced to fire upon your brothers. And any retard that thinks niggers should have an ethnostate within the US is delusional, a traitor, and fucking stupid if they think the niggers won't just invade surrounding areas within a month because niggers can't into stable society.

If you guys are active in church or college, I suggest spreading the word, we already had guys collecting signatures in support of this in my college. Told all my friends to go sign it and plan to tell everyone about it at church later this week, until some people get some aesthetic posters made, I'm just going to print up what they have on the site and post it at school

This isnt balkanizing you fucking nigger, its splitting one state into two states, something that has been done before and worked here in the US.

Na bro fuck old California

>pot calling the kettle black
And we don’t need any more sympathizers to add to them

Alright. I did toss up a small Discord server. We can flesh it out as we go. And create a consistent OP as well. Let's get cracking on making California great again:discordgg/ASNc6bb

twitter.com/krassenstein/status/953462380410925056
>"New California is a russian attempt!"
The fuck did they mean by this?

they already want to seceed so why not let them so we can tell them all to fuck off and let them starve.

Exactly. But there is no political solution to this problem; we need to radicalize whatever whites that remain, use birth rates to our advantage, have 5 kids per family and survive by white flight, and eventually cleansing areas of non-whites.

It won't be easy, but the USA is already destined to become a Brazil. Whites will be minority-majority, so as more whites begin to wake up, we need to take action. Spain purged its Muslims, no reason why we can't purge our non-whites.

Yea, I left Texas 2yrs ago and when I did a fuck ton of California business’s were moving their HQ’s to Texas. That was already with every other person you meet being from California. I think this new California idea might actually be something to consider. Since the liberals have apparently ruined your state

San Luis Obispo is generally red and rich desu.

This is good. Campaigning, or just putting posters up like IOTBW would be most effective in rural counties. We want to try campaigning in regions most likely to resonate with the message.

Trust me, a lot of Californians are retarded. Liberalism is a culture here, because leftists are under the impression that California is the light atop a hill, the state where social movements and change are birthed.

This

Because of aids queers likr you, mexicans, jews and niggerZ

>The star will gorge itself on clay

Why stop there?

Build a wall around Minneapolis and make it its own reservation away from the rest of Minnesota.

redding fag here. it is a literal living hell this place is fucking trash. I had to shoot my heroin addicted cousin with my crossbow because he stole my ps3 and it will regularly hit 120 degrees in the summer.

It's happening

SLO went blue last election, and the colleges there always ensure a steady stream of leftists are entering and residing in the county. There's not much hope for it, just like much of California.

Everyone needs to remember that there really is no political solution to this problem. We cannot vote different people into power. The only way is to separate ourselves from our self destructive half.

LA is paying illegals' attorney fees with tax money. And misgendering is about to be a crime. This shit is getting bad fast... er faster.

Keep blaming California for your Mexican immigration problem. It's very amusing.

Please make it happen.

We will split the blue parts from the red states and get the most of it, since the electoral college system rewards smaller states influence.

A balkanized U.S. will have a myriad of small states, and guess which ones are getting the most electoral votes. The cities. And you know who wins there.

Go ahead with this retards and kiss the federal government goodbye for the next couple of centuries.

Redding is a literal shithole, yet it is the most conservative city in California apart from maybe Auburn. The poor standard of living and weather is probably why. Houses here sell within a week of being posted; everyone wants to live here, and it siphons off all the rich liberals from other states.

It’s the only way to reclaim their state. Looking at size of that cancerous tumor they’re cutting off, it seems like it’s a pretty favorable move for the majority

Same here, living in LA County. Fuck this state, I want to see its power destroyed.

Oh...

you dont have enough fish in the ocean or desalinization plants to support the population of your counties. You will starve out.

Oh that's a shame. I went to CP, granted it was a couple years ago but it wasn't that bad.

Is this lawful?

>cbs
literally the CIA broadcasting channel. maybe we should back away from this one guys.... the snake needs to sleep before it strikes... zzzzzzz

>A balkanized U.S. will have a myriad of small states, and guess which ones are getting the most electoral votes. The cities. And you know who wins there.
Its literally the opposite you spic, the electoral college favors small population centers, that's how and why you can win without the popular vote.

Doesn't seem to work.

what would be the capital of New California? Irvine, SD, or Chino Hills

Implying politics actually matters. If anything, politics will mean nothing when Balkanization breeds conflict. By 2070 the lack of oil and rare earths alone will spark resource wars that leave politics as a worthless piece of shit. So enjoy your "Victory" donkey.

>The star will gorge itself on clay

But first :A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

Anyone see the video of the meteor over Michigan?