Support the state of Jefferson

Help meme my state into existence please, shitposters

Other urls found in this thread:

soj51.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it becomes a 51st state then they get Congress people. Let them live and die in their shit hole.

Northern California would actually be conservative.

& they'd all be republicans

Is this state going to be populated with skinny boomer women who have straight gray hair that looks like it was cut with a meat cleaver?

>& they'd all be republicans
Not for long. The entire left coast is cancer and needs to be purged.

No, we aren't backwater like southerners. Our land is filled with moutains & vineyards for wine, a lot of it is known as 'wine country'

Very few methheads & homeless people here because there's no giant cities filled with liberals for them to leech off of.

Every time they show up in the news it seems filled with ageing boomers whining about the environment. No knock at you, but I haven't been very impressed.

We've been right-winged forever up here, we nearly had independent statehood in the 40s, on the exact day that we declared statehood, the fucking japs bombed Pearl Harbor- for he sake of American unity, the call for statehood was revoked. All our men went off to fight in the war, and when they came back the momentum of the movement just wasn't there.

The one thing all America agrees on, including Californians... Californians are assholes and we all want to get the fuck away from them... Even Californians.

It's the leftists who whine about our environment, they shove their southern politics in our face & force their laws upon us. We don't give 2 fucks about our environment, we have more than enough trees.

I'd like to see you separate, if for no other reason than to irritate leftists. It would be fun to watch them on cable news explaining how a third of their state hated them so much they seceded.

If we can destroy California and New York by breaking them apart then we can beat the kikes since that is how they're controlling everyone besides the federal government. We must support state secession from other states

Whats the point?
It's just going to get overrun by spics.

They don't live here because there's no where for them to collect handouts, in comparison to LA & San Francisco.

They do live there man.
They are like rats they infest everyplace they can.

Any way we can extend this all the way up to Central Oregon?

You'll become a newer, closer Oregon. A dumping ground for shitlib idiots trying to escape SoCal only to vote for the same shit policies that ruined there. Unless you become highly exclusionist/xenophobic to outsiders you're fucked.

These states in southern Oregon want to join us, but it'll be more difficult.

I'LL MOVE IF THIS BECOMES A THING

Join the movement

soj51.org

I thought Klamath County in Oregon also has a declaration. Does it?

On it

What exactly are those counties like?

This would mean another red state, right?

If you don't clear your land from tree debris then you'll be held responsible for any forest fire that it starts :P

The rest of California looks like a dust bowl compared to this land. Natural wildlife everywhere, trees trees trees, constantly fresh air all year round

Yes, which is why the media is constantly ignoring our existence. Russian news talks about the state of Jefferson more than anything owned by Jews.

How are the people compared to LA, Portland and sanfran?

Why the fuck are you referring to counties as states?

Why the fuck are American colonies referred to as states

I don't know much about Portland, but from what I hear it's similar to San Francisco

LA is a complete cesspool & everyone who I've talked to here agrees. Nothing about it is decent whatsoever. We make fun of how dry it is on the way down to LA, how the fields are all burned & how there are dust storms that chip your cars paint on the way to LA.

San Francisco is filled with uptight liberals who we see as fag city slickers. Though I will admit, at least San Francisco does not look as bad as LA.

Obvious mistype

If this happens I am moving my ass to Smith River. Place is God’s country

>not wanting the huwhite ethnostate of Cascadia
The Pacific Northwest belongs to us.

Come on man, you know white ethnostates are a meme.

SHILLS IN FULL FORCE

SHILLS IN FULL FORCE

SHILLS IN FULL FORCE

SPAMMING OF THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN TAKING PLACE ALL DAY, SOMETHING ABOUT IT IS IMPORTANT TO (((THEM)))

STAY VIGILANTE
>>STAY VIGILANTE
STAY VIGILANTE
>>STAY VIGILANTE

SAGE WHEN DISCUSSING TOPIC

I support!
CALEVERAS CHECKING IN BABY!!!

YEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!

Right, because taking land away from (((Hollywood))) is totally a plan made by Jews.

Imagine being this paranoid. Why don't you want this conversation to take place, Goldberg?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Removing liberal dominance over the west coast is good for the Jews

This sounds like something varg would say