LIFE IN TORONTO

Alright Sup Forums. I just got a job working in downtown Toronto (on Bay St.), and will be moving there in a few months after I am finished with my university degree. I am from a smaller city in Ontario, very blue collar/ white working class types of people.

I have heard a lot of good things about Toronto from liberal types, but whenever I ask conservatives I get wide-eyed stares and expressions of "I'm so sorry that you have to move there."

Fellow Leafs, if I move to Toronto, will I end up killing myself? Please advise on what in Toronto is like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N5MjlBkHOAg
meetup.com/libertarian-344/events/fmhxjmyxdbsb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine combining china and India and there you go

No, my sister lives there. She's doing well. She is a Libby though. It's not a shit hole per say but it is quite depressing. Just try going to some churches. There are plenty of Conservatives there, you just need to look hard. Avoid c3 church like the plague though. I went there one time and it was like a liberal hell hole. Also if you really want to there is a generation identity group there that you might want to try.

I'm sorry for your loss. The good news is that they put something in the water that makes you more complacent so you won't really mind.

>I am from a smaller city in Ontario
how small we talking?

are you talking about Students for Western Civilization?

youtu.be/N5MjlBkHOAg

It's perfectly fine. Mostly Asians and Indians are the non-whites here. Nothing to really be concerned about. This isn't Paris or Detroit

No but they both work

Pic related

FPBP

As a born white torontonian I can't tell you how depressing this city has become. The only good part is you can make lots of money. Hope you like Jews, Chinks, and Poos absolutely everywhere. To be fair some are great people, but overall its leading to some serious social, environmental and general cultural degeneration.

No that's a different group. Good group of guys I must say for the White student union who uses western civilization group as a recruiting front.

please expand on this point, this is what I have been fearing the most

You will kill yourself because you spend all day thinking of Jews instead of making money, which is what Toronto is the best city in Canada for doing.

You will be fine. There are a lot of things to in the city. For example you can go to Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors exhibition in the AGO. If you going to live somewhere north of downtown Toronto, then morning commute (fuck TTC) might be a little bit frustrating. Every morning I play the game called "Count white people in the subway" and over last 5 years the number dropped significantly. You will see

Too many vastly different groups have moved here and refuse to assimilate or even really co-operate with each other in any constructive way. All the lib tards will tell you that the "cultural mosaic" or whatever of toronto provides all these amazing enrichments to daily life (to be fair there are fantastic foods from all over the world being authentically prepared), however in my general experience this has just led to small factions enriching themselves by screwing their neighbours. Everyone out here is in it for the hustle and nobody gives a fuck who you are if you aren't like them (& 99% of the time you're not). All the public services are overwhelmed and shitty, people are generally rude, pollution and general garbage everywhere has definitely increased since the chinese moved in. I think you get the picture.

Also the drivers and the roads are some of the worst out there

and this, the jews run the whole fucking show from their fancy little Forest Hill neighbourhood and if you ever visit you will be both greeted with and filled by nothing but contempt.

flew in for a meeting - i swear i thought i landed in fucking india or pakistan. wtf are you leafs doing?!

'Per se' you illiterate

Toronto is actually fine. In aggregate, it looks insane but any individual is usually very nice.
t. Works in Toronto

Moving there in September. Despite all the shitskins and multiculturalism, I'm actually looking forward to it.

Low crime rate. Minority are usually chinese Korean Hong Kong Indian small Muslim population generally not downtown. The most diverse city probably in the world but the minorities are not Paris tier. Definitely still clean and safe and people are good despite the heavy liberal bend

It's not bad actually. I lived overseas and was really homesick for Toronto

you two are fuckin' shills

>wtf are you leafs doing?!
idk burger, please help us

As well minorities in Toronto are also equally conservative, unlike the US. But that's the same across Canada

downtown/financial district is right wing but not really conservative. Don't forget about all the yuppies & waitresses that dominate the high-rent condos down there

the memes you hear about are from outside the downtown core and the suburban areas.

Who shills for Toronto? The city is fine. Yes it's insanely liberal but so is any city. Working on bay street means you will see very little liberal nonsense

I grew up in Toronto. It's got shithole parts, but most of the city is very neat and functional. There's a low crime rate, so you're not going to get stabbed by a gang of Pakis or niggers or anything. As long as you live in a white enclave, like in the west end, you should be fine.
Just stay away from the University. Also be prepared to see a bunch chinks around your workplace, theyre all over downtown.

thats a good point, I'll admit i'm slightly biased as a business owner who does business and travels all across toronto and some of its suburb cities.

working on bay street is probably a lot less degenerate but living dt with style is prohibitively expensive unless you're at least upper if not executive management

>Living in Toronto
Literally why? Unless you have a lot of money to burn, get a flat in Etobicoke

Honestly, It's awesome because of how busy it is, and there is A LOT of food and A LOT to do there... but many many minorities.

But also hot white girls if you can find them.

But some are heavy feminists.

Good luck.

Thanks buddy. I went there a few years ago to visit and I was literally shocked at the lack of white people, especially on the subway, I couldn't believe it. It did not feel like Canada, it felt like Singapore or some other foreign country. Insane. But Yorkville was really cool (had great cars on the streets) and people seemed genuinely nice. And of course the city itself is quite beautiful.

>had great cars on the streets
toronto does have a great and diverse car culture

>you two are fuckin' shills
My town is already multi-ethnic as hell, so its not like I'll be experiencing anything new when I move to Toronto. I just want to experience city life

is that so eh? Toronto isn't just any old city with "city life". save yourself and move to ottawa or montreal for that (will be leaving this city; home for 25 years for ottawa within months)

you expect Ottawa to be any less cucked than Toronto? I'd suspect it would be worse

I am from Scarborough, but I lived in the Hamilton area for a long time. But I move around Canada a lot for work now. Smaller cities you'll feel more at home. But, honestly go out often if you can in Toronto. If you need a cab get Uber, and try and visit places. Also, try and strike up conversations with people. Some are friendlier in some areas, some are not.

Best advice for girls here in these areas. Don't argue about politics. haha.

Good luck driving though

you'd think so but thats where my gf is from, have been slowly getting used to it there and its just a shockingly reasonable place

You’ll be lonely
You’ll drink on weekends to get pussy
You’ll be more and more depressed

>Good luck driving though
its not very fun but it beats the TTC

Montreal here, I spent 2 months in Toronto for work. Here are my thoughts when directly comparing to Montreal:

pros
>great highway and roads. People drive fast, car scene is great (Everybody has a fucking Dodge Challenger for some reason)
>decent food options. I am very jealous that you guys have Popeye's chicken unlike us in Quebec
>I've been stopped by cops twice for driving infractions and was never issued a ticket. This doesn't happen in Montreal
>Christianism is stronger than it is in Montreal
>overall I thought people were very friendly

cons
>lesser quality girls
>price of living is absolutely stupid. housing especially, but also alcohol, cigarettes, whores
>a lot of migrants
>the rat race is really intense. Most people work way too much
>they don't sell beer at gas stations or grocery stores / convenient stores, which I think is ridiculous. I remember one sunday I finished working at 7pm and the 2 stores that sell alcohol (LCBO and Beer Store) were closed since it was a holiday

I seriously doubt that

is the TTC that bad?

also this proves alarmingly true, to get by you need a beautiful and amazing significant other, but none of the girls you will meet here are even close to waifu tier.

desu I have the capacity to be a huge degenerate in this regard, so I'm actually excited. Bring on the thots and whores

>is the TTC that bad?
depends where you live; If you're absolute downtown core or east end etobicoke/parkdale you'll get by just fine. Anywhere else and you're beyond fucked. Most areas have been hung out to dry regarding transit development

it can be good fun man, but beware, some of these bitches around here are beyond crazy

Dont talk about about frminists or POC

Get ready to see what a feminist hell hole is like

Money is the only reason to be there

Oh and if your a homo as well

also you'll get tired of feeling lonely; its why I wifed up when I met my flawless ottawa girl a couple years ago

You get really good Indian food in Toronto if your asshole can tolerate it

If people found out I joined a Generation Identity type group would I be guillotined in the public square?

I'll find you brother and we can have lunch together.

>Money is the only reason to be there
this has been well established in this thread.
if you don't plan on moving here to make money then don't

thanks Jasnoor

Yeah, I will settle down eventually. But, a little indulgence first, of course. Moderation in all things, right?

Pls no beheading. But sounds good. I must find good shawarma places.

Toronto sucks my dude, way too many shit skins downtown....you wont feel like you're in Canada but rather some international bog of nothingness....men and women who live in downtown Toronto think they're the shit for paying 2000$ a month for rent and drinking away their sad lives in trendy bars.....Etobicoke is much better dude

No. Right wing sentiment grows here too now just like the rest of the western world

Poo

Low crime rate

Tons of brown gun shootings

Join the Toronto proud boys

they're too fratty

Ottawa is filled with somalians

They run the prison there

Also lots of muslims and a lot of jews

Youll love it.........

meetup.com/libertarian-344/events/fmhxjmyxdbsb/
Libertarian party has monthly meetups

They force you to have a gay tattoo

Talk about being branded like a bitch

Their creator Gavin Mcdickless also put a dildo up his hoohoo on video

Talk about being gay

>somalis run the prison there
I give a fuck cause I plan on going to prison there, good one

I know there are lots and lots of jews, but I look pretty jewish and know enough about them to sneak under their radar; not that I like them or anything but I think i'll get by and just make some shekels with them

There's a reason why I'm moving to Toronto specifically, and I've been there several times. I know what I'm getting myself into

True but in the Toronto group you will meet a lot of different kinds of dudes, pretty fun man. Wouldn't join the identitarian group, I know some people in all business no fun

I've lived here all my life and I actually like it despite being super far-right, probably because I grew up in North Toronto which is white and rich. Yorkville as you mentioned in another post is really nice, mostly white rich people again, same with the financial district where you'll be working. Just avoid shit like the Eaton Centre.

Are they as cucked as US libertarian party meetups?

Even more so.

essentially if you can be white and rich enough and only hang out in rich white areas you're good. Its not like the very fabric of the universe falls apart exclusively in toronto.

If you're white but not rich yet in toronto you can larp literally anything into a successful business if you're not a moron and know enough jews

It's dirty and there are weirdos literally everywhere.

Oldfag here. Born and raised in Toronto.

I'm telling you, OP, this place has turned into a total shithole. Think NYC in the 80s. Being on Bay St., you're going to be surrounded (on the streets) by crazies and assholes and people who don't speak much English. Once you're in the board room, you'll be fine. But walking around amongst the masses, you'll be miserable. It's the shittiest city I've lived in, and I've spent 15 years living across Asia and Africa. I've literally felt less disgust and less fury living in war zones like Darfur and South Sudan than when I take the TTC or walk down Bloor St. Everyone in this city who isn't white is essentially a selfish asshole.

I grew up in Toronto

In business/tech/finance (or, wherever there is money) sectors you'll find mostly whites and whitewashed chinese/indians/japs.

The working underclass (think restaurants, underpaid labour, shit jobs, tim hortons) are largely minority jobs undertaken by pajeets, mudslimes, vietnamese

whites usually work all sorts of more legitimate jobs, unioned construction work, etc

Minorites here are generally non violent and pretty beta overall. Think Asian_masculinity tier. Nobody here gets mugged or beaten. Neither myself nor any of my friends have ever worried about any racial violence

clubbing is an absolute cancer but that's not where you want to meet good women anyway

politically, everyone is disgustingly bluepilled to the core, just hide your power level at all costs and drop subversive red pills where you can. For instance: a heavily bluepilled friend of mine mentioned the H&M "racist" ad, to which i pointed out how the hypocrisy in the trashing of that one store and got a genuine laugh out of my friend.

Just live your life, take your time to make the right friends, meet the right woman, and you'll be fine

>Mostly Asians and Indians are the non-whites here. Nothing to really be concerned about. This isn't Paris or Detroit

Where the fuck are you living? Forest Hill? Rosedale? Come live downtown say that this city isn't garbage with a straight face. It's a city of assholes.

Lived here all my life, OP.

The main thing about Toronto is (if you're educated) there's no better place to make a fuck ton of cash. If you can get laid here, you can get laid anywhere in this country. If you stay away from the cucks and faggots you're going to find a highly competitive alpha environment that is going to push your to do your best. My wife wants to move us and the two kids somewhere quiet but this is where the shekels are so we're staying til I say otherwise.

oh yeah that's another thing, how do you deal with hobos/druggies? I have very few in my town/uni

>taking shekels over living in a peaceful small white town with your family
faget

I'm glad we seem to all be on the same page here

this is a good thread with a lot of honest and truthful opinions on toronto.

Who the fuck thought multiculturalism was a good idea?

Uumm... no?

Weedman's father, Pierre Trudeau.

>Weedman's father, Pierre Trudeau.
>implying he isn't Castro's son

>If you're absolute downtown core or east end etobicoke/parkdale you'll get by just fine.

Are you retarded? Downtown TTC is the fucking WORST. People shitting in the trains, schizos howling, niggers exposing themselves, junkies and beggars and freakshows galore once the sunsets. I sweat to god, the only reason I'm not in jail right now is because Canada has gun laws. I feel like Travis Bickle every time I go downtown

motherfucker at least downtown they have trains. go try and take the bus somewhere in scarborough, let me know when you don't make it

I have enjoyed it very much

Toronto Chink reporting. Most of the Chinks like me were actually very based and secretly hate nig nogs and shitskins. The majority of the cucks were actually fully pure blonde hair blue eyes whites. What an irony happening...

Good to know all the minorities hate each other, really makes for a cohesive community experience. Thanks Chang.

see, pretty much what I said earlier

>fully pure blonde hair blue eyes whites
>majority of cucks
this is also sadly true and a good observation by our chink friend. sadly this race of whites here has largely gone gay

If you're not directly downtown, it's good. Otherwise, move to Montreal.

Tfw Based as fuck even overseas

also for (you)

>go try and take the bus somewhere in scarborough, let me know when you don't make it

Lol you're talking about the fact that buses suck more than trains? I'm dealing with the scum of the earth packed 200 in a car and you're bitching about waiting 10 minutes in the burbs? It's the sea of degeneracy that pisses me off. Being in the burbs sucks if you have no car, but that's true of every city on Earth

>we chinks secretly hate nig nogs and shitskins
>secretly

Got some bad news for ya

>Good to know all the minorities hate each other

This, so much.

The only people who genuinely think multiculturalism is a good idea are the whites. All the ethnics just want to intermarry and live in their ethnic enclaves while making racist jokes at everyone else. Only white people get upset over these things.

Because of the (((Political Correctness)))

what happened to white people? are we doomed? hey chinkanon, how do your people talk about baizuo

You guys actually have work ethics, bust your asses, and don't like the idea of people stealing from you either directly or via taxes.
Keep that shit up Uncle Chang.

Well for me going on Sina, they fucking hate them. And for trump, Chinks love him

this made me kek

its equally degenerate all the way through though user, the bus rides, the road ways, scarborough is a suburban ghetto

Was born there.... Now live in west. Have fun overpaying for property and sitting in traffic