This literally kills the shills

>this literally kills the shills
apnews.com/4c2dce305b4a4d679785fc48bd278704

I thought AP was "fake news"

>it's only fake when they report stories i dont like

Winning big league!

Breaking news: Trump is actually a good guy and a good President.

I'm Asian, he completed almost half of his accomplishments in one year.

He is better than Obama easily. If he ran against Obama in 08. I would vote for Trump in a heartbeat easily

That the fucking /r/t_D tards who think AP is fake news unless says something nice to Trump.

Idk why AP chose to ruin their rep and go in the tank with the Russia hoax. They're generally fair, but on that matter, they were in on a major conspiracy against the sitting POTUS, so I just keep that in mind when reading their new shit

Trump is the best president of your lifetime, show him some respect you communist kike.

Did any of you bother to read the article?

>communist kike
Implying I am.

For me, Trump did a well-done job. However, he can and will use his power against other individuals, and there's reasons why he did that. If he continues doing like that, he will be the best president in U.S. history.

You can’t vote a President in office to uproot the constitution. That would require other means.

Ap is the best news source there is.
They are nonprofit, so this eliminates all bias

Bullshit, they have to get funding from somewhere

>The Twitter version of Trump may be jazzed with braggadocio about the size of his (nonexistent) nuclear button
nukes doesnt real

>They are nonprofit, so this eliminates all bias
right, just like all of Soros' "nonprofit" NGOs are completely unbiased

>no idea what nonprofit means

Yeah all the promises he kept conveniently align with mainstream republican views and all the ones he hasn't kept are being stifled by mainstream republicans.

Trump Bump

>no idea what fundraising is

AP refused to publish articles that didnt call illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants'. They are cancer.

bang shills shot themselves

It's you that doesn't dumbass

Shills can't handle the truth.
Remember your duty and sage all slide threads

>the associated rothschilds

>y-you Trump voters are hypocrites!
and what are you when you say the media is only untrustworthy when they report stories you don't like?

You have no moral high ground here libshit.

Fake news Drumpfettes

Dont miss the awards tomorrow