Tfw no Manyuu thread

>tfw no Manyuu thread

Was the manga ever translated? Will the manga ever be translated?

No and no. I kind of want to commission it to be done myself but I feel like having the whole thing done would ridiculously expensive.

how many chapters have this?

There's 6 volumes but each volume has like 200 pages.

>Only show ever specifically about this fetish for more than a once-to-thrice joke.
>Still fails to get it right or stay consistent.
Fuck.

As a man I run into this problem daily. Nobody knows which way I'm oriented. It's very inconvenient.

How does one "get it right"? There's BE, and the tits get bigger. I'm not sure how much more accurate you need to be.

Alright ManyuuBros, the real question:

Was Kaede for real homosex, or was she one of those Japanese "I'm definitely not a lesbian I just have a girl crush on her" types?

Its a shame this show never had much fan art. Although when you think about it, the show + OVAs give you (almost) everything you could want.

I always felt that when a show goes too far/shows too much in the way of fanservice, there's less impetus to create art of it regardless of how popular it is.

I think it just barely too early to really capitalize on pixiv and definitely way too early to get niche weebs on tumblr to do fan art.

Not randomly changing size, for starters.

Chifusa is my wife so feel free to say nice things about her but no ogling

Not sure where you got that idea because she's definitely my wife.

Wow Sup Forums, it's your lucky day! Hoods Entertainment has obtained the rights to make an anime-original second season of Manyuu (because the manga turned to shit)! And they want YOU to write it! What are your ideas for the series?

>BE aspect remains front and center, Chifusa gets as big as pic related
>Kagefusa becomes a permanent member of team titty
>Ronin love interest for Chifusa?
>Kaede and Kagefusa get their tits back before the end of the series

I want them bigger than that. And more breastfeeding shenanigans.

I forgot to include that I would make Kagefusa's lactation a canon part of her titty shenanigans like in that one OVA.

>tfw your sister is low-key best girl

I choose this milky cow.

She needed a man just like her father.

me wan milkies

I'm really disappointed the artist doesn't draw more huge tit doujins.
I know he started Manyuu cause he wanted to make fun of anime girls getting bigger and bigger boobs but it seems it's not really a fetish for him.

The titty game ridiculous but it was kind of a sad story.

Now I want to fuck her thighs

Chifusa's booty doesn't get the love it deserves.

One part of her does

>tfw no expanding titty gf

Those plump thighs are too much. Why is she so perfect?

Her enormous fruit is supported by a thick trunk

When I get home from work I'll post the chapter with the acid squirting titty assassin.

What game is this?

Is that the Omega Labyrinth sequel? Someone told me the breasts would be better than the first, but that still doesn't seem super significant. The 7 pirates game was much better about it, even though they looked like a ps2 game you used too many cheat codes on.

>>Ronin love interest for Chifusa?
I'd rather that one emperor or whatever that wen't full rambo when her tits got scratched and then got all shy when she offered him to grope her

The short fat one?

Manyuu Hikenchou provides a deep and compelling plot that is a deconstruction of the popular fanservice show. While successfully suspending viewer disbelief throughout the entirety of the episodes, the anime is able to immerse the audience into a twisted world so cruel that it is strikingly similar to our own. It presents mature themes and manages to entertain the viewer at the same time.

The backdrop of this story might seem confusing upon first inspection, but after deeper thought and contemplation, we realize that the setting closely mirrors that of the irrational world of today. This cornerstone of artistic achievement starts out with an explanation of the setting and the circumstances surrounding the characters. Through this introduction, we learn that the tale begins in an alternate reality where breast size is a determining factor of wealth and popularity. The Manyuu Clan utilizes a secret scroll for producing large breasts and is able to rise through the ranks of the shogunate and monopolize power in the nation.

I too love big titties.

By using breasts as a symbol of prominence, Manyuu Hikenchou is able to satirize society's overarching preoccupation with physical attractiveness. The anime presents an extreme angle of this idea where breasts, an icon of beauty, hold superiority over other traits such as intelligence and character.
In addition, the breasts also represent power, as seen through the dominance of the well-endowed Manyuu Clan. Here, director Hiraku Kaneko delivers some of the more thought provoking themes of the series regarding government and its relationship with the common man. In Manyuu Hikenchou, breasts are indicative of power, and yet, every woman has a pair of breasts. Indeed, the anime is suggesting that the government has a limited amount of control over its subjects and that the real strength lies in the collective power of the people.

The innate greed of humanity, however, prevents such a utopian democracy in this show. The devious Manyuu Clan conducts "tit hunts" in an effort to purge large breasted females from the surrounding area, metaphorically stripping the power and livelihoods of the citizens in an effort to ruthlessly aggrandize strength. By doing so, the Manyuu Clan is able to maintain an iron grasp on society, as seen through how they violently punish dissenters and runaways.

Yeah. As a character he was pretty cool

Might wanna delete your post and spoiler that pic while you can m8.

The art in this anime is a fusion of shounen and ecchi styles. This masterpiece effortlessly blends the two into all scenes. Now, I know that many of you will be put off by the excessive amounts of fanservice in this show, but keep in mind that these ecchi shots are only a vehicle for presenting the plot. They create a lighthearted tone that ironically clashes with the serious and dark subject matter, promoting further introspection.

The use of censorship has a dual purpose in Manyuu Hikenchou. At its most basic level, the ever present censor criticizes how most series are required to mask many objects, limiting our freedom of expression. In addition, the censor covers up a large potion of the screen, confusing the viewer and keeping us guessing and anticipating the events of the story. It creates suspense while at the same time showing how reality itself might also be censored. It suggests that under the surface of a gilded society, there lurks dark secrets.

This is the one portion of the show that, although still good, is lacking. The opening and ending songs are conventional Japanese pop that have a catchy and uplifting beat. The uniformity of the songs might portray the widespread conformity of modern society.

>Incredibly attractive protagonist gets with short fat comedy character

I'm not as opposed to this as I thought I'd be.

It should be criminal to be this sexy.

That's one durable top.

What we really need is Chifusa in one of those too-tight sweater dresses.

I agree with Kagefusa getting her tits back. I'd do some weird shit to Manyuu if I ever got to write it, I'd probably fuck it up by trying to make it sci fi/fantasy ish or have to really resist making a self insert Trap/shota as a romance interest for Kage.

Let's all love Chifusa!

SnQ s3 when?

I lean towards the latter but I just think she liked big titties.

I think it'd be wise to keep it in the Edo period. I mean I assume it's the Edo period since I don't think we've seen a gun at all. I mean I guess the maid cafe had strobe lights but I'd peg that as a one off for the sake of the joke then as a historical indicator.

What would it even be about? The bad guys are dead.

I want paizuri.

It most circumstances I would be against it but he's best character so I would be fine with it.

Her body is fucking perfect.

He's wise too I see.

He's a wealth of knowledge.

Can we all agree that the very best thing about Chifusa is that she's a cute tomboy?

Yes

Chifusa is very cute and cool and I wish she got to show her tomboyishness more clearly. You see it in flashbacks and stuff but for a lot of the series she seems like a very typical embarrassed girl.

In fairness she's a fugitive on the run with tits that keep expanding and constantly get groped/exposed. There's a lot to be embarrassed about.

I've always wondered how annoying and tedious it must be to wrap a fundoshi.

Secret Samurai technique

sauce

>Revelator 2 on PC soon
>finally after 10 fucking years I can play as my samurai waifu again

TATAMI

Gayshe

I remember in the manga there was a kunoichi who shot poison out of her nipples like a spitting cobra. Why are kunoichi shooting things out of there nipples are parodied yet in most Kunoichi series even Ecchis you rarely ever see this happen.

I think that's usually a tad too goofy for most manga other than very comedic ones to use.

Does the author have any pseudonyms?

Sexy ninjas lurk in the shadows

Not enough doujin of this anime. What a shame.

I think once you start putting foreign substances is breasts is when you're taking things too far.

>only one I know of
>she fucks a fat ugly monk and has his baby

Other than Konchiki? Dunno.

That was it. Thanks friend.

I think it's really sexy when you get to see how much is missing once she gets shrunken down. Like if you couldn't believe how big they were before.

So what's the monk's relationship with Chifusa? Step-mother? Step-aunt? She's the mother of Chifusa's half sister after all.

Step aside for the true titty monster.

Where did they get European style maid outfits in the Edo period?

Please, tell me you have a full set of raws.

Vastly underrated smug waifu. Her tits are fucking enormous and she didn't have to cheat to get them.

I do. I planned on doing a small raw storytime when I got home.

The nasty hair color and the clown lips were off putting