Show tiddies

Well you can see she gave that poo a blowjob for sure now

i-is that poop ?

Damn is that what happens when you get POOED

You relaxed, why did you relax?

Did he poo on your face ?

(((Nierman)))

I'd give dat bitch the claw.

Looks like the face of a """"woman"""" without personal agency. A fucking child thinking she's a woman.

Is that really the cunt?

Can we ruin her life?

ya he pooed on my face and gave me this stylish nose ring

That's what I'm thinking

You've got your language all fucked up. The correct way is the Victim of Aziz Rape.

HAHAHA good larp

>all these anons defending a literal shitskin
really makes you think

every photo service she was on has her accounts deleted

she must be the real accuser

being so cancerous that you care about a feminist cunt cause she is white.

>the absolute state of white ((knight)) nationalist

Were you asking for it? Wearing a short skirt and etc?

my god shes turning indian

>The correct way is the Victim of Aziz Rape.

no aziz 'survivor'

>Defending a shitskin male feminist
>Defending a white feminist
You both should kill yourselves asap

do i look sexy enough to be raped?

Dafuk?
Put on some clothes, why don't you?

why did you go on a date with Pajeet in the first place?

no i would rather have a dude with a camera take naked photos of me in a tub

'sup Aziz. All of your Pakistani homies back home are rooting for you.

Too bad he didn't seed you and you had to get a partial-birth abortion in a mexican slum.

the amount of cuckery is reaching levels that should be impossible

>white knighting for women till the bitter end

no wonder you fucking losers will never win.

this is me being literally raped i never told him no

bob and vegena plz

You had to see this coming? I mean he looks cheesy and desperate as fuck.

What's the point of this thread besides to slide anything meaningful ?

I'm just happy that an a liberal "anti drumpf" shitskin got BTFO, not sure about you tho

Why are you such a dirty whore that would accept an invitation from a streetshitter?
I hope you pay the toll soon.

Did it feel good tho?

No

i tried my shot at a youtube gaming channel but it didnt work out gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCRdcTybds4MLJlkTziAGEqg

open bob

vimeo.com/user9730517

Are you saying someone would have intercourse with that poo willingly? Because it seems like that is exactly what your saying.

>implying she isn't just a useful weapon against the shitskin agenda.
Get recked cunt.

bobs and poohole pleeze

Why the fuck have all these people come out in defense of him?
I think there is a conspiracy since he is brown they have tried to defend him.
Also stop being a fucking race traitor.

Why do women think drama and bullshit are attractive? You do realize that any guy above 19 is going to RUN from a broken bitch who cried rape, weather it happened or not right?

No lewds, thanks anyway

I hate that shitskin faggot just as much as you do but he literally did nothing wrong. Stop acting like a nigger.

Yes! From the first picture I saw I knew she had a (((look))), lol

me naked in a tub being literally raped

dis her vimeo with slideshows of her

ok, she's cute, and she may be a race traitor, but I'm disgusted by any white person here who would defend a paki. You know they rape...

why not make it so BOTH of them get fucked?

It's exactly because he's brown and muslim. It will show white girls looking on exactly who their real allies are, the "feminists" will turn on them in an instant when it serves the greater agenda.

watcha doin abby

fuck off this isn't re**it you stupid fucking cunt

is this some sort of "common thing"?

But you're eye raping me.

That unfunny fuck is going to be crucified on the cross he built.
Deal with it, faggot.

>not knowing Sup Forums had AMA's long before plebbit

Fuck off, bitch. We're going to Atticus Finch up in this bitch to defend an innocent person, however sleazy they may be. You fucking subhumans lacking value of truth over superficial shit are absolutely terrible.

send me an email if you want to have a gang bang with some poo in loo's. I'm looking to find my next hollywood B actor that I claim raped me

open bobs and vagene

>@comcast.net
Top Lel

Grace says she sensed Ansari was eager for them to leave. “When the waiter came over he quickly asked for the check and he said like, ‘Let’s get off this boat.’” She recalls there was still wine in her glass and more left in the bottle he ordered. The abruptness surprised her. “Like, he got the check and then it was bada-boom, bada-bing, we’re out of there.”

>They walked the two blocks back to his apartment building, an exclusive address on TriBeCa’s Franklin Street, where Taylor Swift has a place too. When they walked back in, she complimented his marble countertops. According to Grace, Ansari turned the compliment into an invitation.

“He said something along the lines of, ‘How about you hop up and take a seat?’” Within moments, he was kissing her. “In a second, his hand was on my breast.” Then he was undressing her, then he undressed himself. She remembers feeling uncomfortable at how quickly things escalated.

A cup. No thanks.

She should be thankful a tiny hindu liked her.

Rape = Penetration + Privilege

Since Ansari has less race privilege than you, you weren't raped. Pls resume being a well-behaved progressive who doesn't call the cops and media on brown and black people.

>When Ansari told her he was going to grab a condom within minutes of their first kiss, Grace voiced her hesitation explicitly. “I said something like, ‘Whoa, let’s relax for a sec, let’s chill.’” She says he then resumed kissing her, briefly performed oral sex on her, and asked her to do the same thing to him. She did, but not for long. “It was really quick. Everything was pretty much touched and done within ten minutes of hooking up, except for actual sex.”

She says Ansari began making a move on her that he repeated during their encounter. “The move he kept doing was taking his two fingers in a V-shape and putting them in my mouth, in my throat to wet his fingers, because the moment he’d stick his fingers in my throat he’d go straight for my vagina and try to finger me.” Grace called the move “the claw.”

Ansari also physically pulled her hand towards his penis multiple times throughout the night, from the time he first kissed her on the countertop onward. “He probably moved my hand to his dick five to seven times,” she said. “He really kept doing it after I moved it away.”

and i'm guessing this is one of the more mild examples of pajeet awkwardness, and this bizarre reaction from the press is likely a preemptive move before the floodgates open

She really likes the sepia filter, doesn't she?

>After arriving at his apartment in Manhattan on Monday evening, they exchanged small talk and drank wine. “It was white,” she said. “I didn’t get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine.”

I fucking can’t believe this rape story. She didn’t consent to white wine but this pajeet basically raped her with a red. I hope he kills himself.

Source and original story: babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355/amp

>Beta male poo advocates for hysterical harpee rape brigade when it targets whites
>We should defend him when the dog bites the hand that fed it tho
Fuck off

I hope they both go down. I suggest we try and shame the shit out of her, so the leftist feminist types come in her defense. When they do that, they'll have to attack Aziz in order to make their case. The longer the story of his 'claw maneuver' stays in the public eye, the harder it will be for him to maintain his 'feminist' persona. It'll hurt the hell out of his career.

Conversely, the longer her story of sucking indian dick is in the public eye, the longer she'll have to live down her own terrible decision making. And to top it off, no white man is gonna want her after she gobble tiny indian poopdick.

This story is a win/win for us no matter what happens, so we need to be pressing it as hard as we can.

I pictured your head being smashed into the surrounding tile work and then I have to come by your house later after the police clean up your brain matter and retile the room so it can be sold at auction.

Silly cunt. Don’t you know you can’t accuse an approved minority of sexual assault?

Check your privilege

Error 404 : tits not found

You're as dumb as a nigger if you haven't noticed the influx of reddit teir ama shit that's been plauging this board.

#mepoo

>“It was 30 minutes of me getting up and moving and him following and sticking his fingers down my throat again. It was really repetitive. It felt like a fucking game.”

>“I know I was physically giving off cues that I wasn’t interested. I don’t think that was noticed at all, or if it was, it was ignored.”

Ansari wanted to have sex. She said she remembers him asking again and again, “Where do you want me to fuck you?” while she was still seated on the countertop. She says she found the question tough to answer because she says she didn’t want to fuck him at all.

“I wasn’t really even thinking of that, I didn’t want to be engaged in that with him. But he kept asking, so I said, ‘Next time.’ And he goes, ‘Oh, you mean second date?’ and I go, ‘Oh, yeah, sure,’ and he goes, ‘Well, if I poured you another glass of wine now, would it count as our second date?’” He then poured her a glass and handed it to her. She excused herself to the bathroom soon after.

So this was a conspiracy right from the get go?

whitepages.com/name/Abby-Nierman/Mundelein-IL/nricvms

Ansari instructed her to turn around. “He sat back and pointed to his penis and motioned for me to go down on him. And I did. I think I just felt really pressured. It was literally the most unexpected thing I thought would happen at that moment because I told him I was uncomfortable.”

Soon, he pulled her back up onto the couch. She would tell her friend via text later that night, “He [made out] with me again and says, ‘Doesn’t look like you hate me.’”

Halfway into the encounter, he led her from the couch to a different part of his apartment. He said he had to show her something. Then he brought her to a large mirror, bent her over and asked her again, “Where do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to fuck you right here?” He rammed his penis against her ass while he said it, pantomiming intercourse.

“I just remember looking in the mirror and seeing him behind me. He was very much caught up in the moment and I obviously very much wasn’t,” Grace said. “After he bent me over is when I stood up and said no, I don’t think I’m ready to do this, I really don’t think I’m going to do this. And he said, ‘How about we just chill, but this time with our clothes on?’”

I literally couldn't care. AMA

>“Where do you want me to fuck you?”
In the pooper obviously

Best part about white women. They're so stupid they don't actually believe in the things they say they do. I onced shamed some racist bitch into sex just by pestering her.

Kek, she was literally roastie paralyzed. Since this Pajeet scumbag is famous which is usually reserved for high statis males she didn't explicitly reject his ugly creepy ass, you can practically hear the conflict in these passages.

what the fuck? why even have your name censored from the article that's throwing him to the kangaroo court wolves, if you're going to put him on blast like that, from your personal Twitter account? what an attention whoring slut

beat me to it +1 have a lol :^)

Is she Jewish? She looks a bit Jewy.

Did you as for light?

You fucking rapist

All Anzi did wrong was being comically bad in bed. I bet he played puppet time with his penis.

someone photoshop that meme with a Poo

Oh look another talentless whore trying to make money off her mediocre looks. I guess the modeling instagram famous attempt didn't work out, neither did getting Aziz to e your sugar daddy, so now it's on to the rape accusations.

Worthless clam.

Go back to kekistan you civic nationalist. No nonwhite is ever innocent...

>“It was white,” she said. “I didn’t get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine.”
I like how this is what deserves attention when discussing your horrific, traumatic experience.