Woah, so this is what europeans looked like

Woah, so this is what europeans looked like.

Other urls found in this thread:

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/the-face-of-classical-europe-i/
chechar.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/the-face-of-classical-europe-ii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Simply epic. Our true ancestors uncovered at last.

rome II/attila is shit tho

really tan white dudes, doesn't look too inaccurate.

Woah, so these guys are the founders of high european civilization. Amazing.
This is what greeks looked like, and what romans looked like, woah.

We should strive to become true niqqaz mah mayne.

>really tan white dudes, doesn't look too inaccurate.
Hahaha, like, wow, wasn't expecting that one. So if you actually have that skin color ever under any circumstance I have bad news for you.

I mean, there are actual niggers that look whiter than that.

This is straight 1984 history rewritting shit. No justifications. They look like a nigger mockup. This is what new generations will grow up believing. Greeks were mostly blonde and fair skinned. All celtic tribes in hispania were mostly blonde and fair skinned, and supposedly in that game, those are the representatives of said tribes. LMAO.

But anyway
>muh tan
Explain this

And this.

Apparently just a few km apart, and look at the difference. How can such a magical feat occur? Is the sun specifically concentrated on italy?

WHATS THSI THREAD FOR AHHHHHHHHHHH

The real question is why are you playing the inferior sequel to rome total war?

ITT we learn that wewuzkangz is real, and that blacks created high european culture.

Whitey is invader, kill whitey and become true niqqa.

>All celtic tribes in hispania were mostly blonde and fair skinned
WE

>wut r indoeuropeen invadors?
Yes, sorry, there are written first hand accounts of it by romans themselves. Enjoy abbos bro.

Sage
Pablo, anecdotes that could be false quotes mean shit. Genetic tests determine whether or not a people are related to their ancestors. A study came out showing that ancient Greeks are related to modern Greeks.

I don't know if you are arguing for or against. But don't make me post the 10000000000 times greek writings mention and describe their heros and gods as blue eyed and blonde. Because somehow I'd rather believe their writings than (((studies))).

Now go fuck a kangaroo or two, abbofucker.

When I want maximum comfy to doze myself to sleep for the night, I look up battle replays or cinematic sieges of Attila or Warhammer. Nothing like cozy pitched strategy to tucker you out.

Check out PixelatedApollo or PartyElite on youtubes.

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/the-face-of-classical-europe-i/

Every claim there is sourced in the writings of the ancient greeks.

chechar.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/the-face-of-classical-europe-ii/

Same but with romans.

So, not only white, but mostly of nordic stock, and this makes perfect sense when you take into account they were originally indoeuropean invaders. And those were phenotypically nordic.

Just pablo tales, stick to the (((scientifically scientific peer reviewed very trustworthy certified by doctor kemal and yitzhak studies on genetically genetics on the ancient populations of europe))).

The game isn't bad per se, but this shit gets me angry like there's no tomorrow, I mostly play northern factions to avoid this sjw affirmative action wewuzkangz shit.

>literally we wuz
another shit thread

Wewuz on which part? The game? You can't really believe these pictures are accurate, it would take extreme ignorance or a legal mental dissability.