Logically, why is Trump not pushing back against the Mueller investigation with more force...

Logically, why is Trump not pushing back against the Mueller investigation with more force? Is he waiting for it to implode? I am absolutely losing my patience, but have to just keep in mind that these people know what they are doing.

But... WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING SO LONG?!

Because Mueller is /ourguy/

Keep lefties busy/smugly thinking they can win at any second.
Just like the elections.

This would make the most sense, actually. But... my blue balls...

this, if there was actually something wrong with what mueller was doing trump would stop it immediately. The swamp is finally being drained and mueller is the perfect man for the job.

Truth be told, if Mueller was actually /ourguy/, what would be the best way for him to break the news without leftists either entirely discrediting him or ignoring him?

I mean, best possible way for them all to mass suicide

Because every liberal moron I know talks about how he’s going to be impeached any minute.

I'm not sure if you're actually retarded or just pretending to be retarded. Since he was appointed back in May the media, the democrats and the left all put everything they have into Mueller. They went all in on him. They won't be able to backtrack what Mueller finds.

The fact that he, of all people, is doing it. The media has spent almost a year building him up and praising him. They will be totally unprepared for an assault by him on everything they hold dear. It would be almost as if a mini-Obama suddenly went full 14/88.

Perhaps I am retarded, but maybe I worded the question wrong. Fuck everything else I said, and focus on:

>how would the news be broken, hypothetically?

because maybe pedo

A press conference.

It has been nothing but good for him at this point.
Why interrupt it?

one off ;-;

>checked
>what would be the best way for him to break the news without leftists either entirely discrediting him or ignoring him?
I wonder....

>fake news awards
what time does it start tomorrow?

Of Mueller calls a press conference and says he will brief on the conclusion of the investigation regular schedules will be interrupted.

well things are already being revealed to us right now about fusion gps, things are definitely happening and its just a matter of time before everyone starts realizing just how fucked everything really is.

Through the Emergency Alert System so that everyone with a cell phone sees it immediately, that should cause synchronize the shock and send the weak ones packing

Perhaps I'm a pessimist, but this would only happen in a wet dream

apparenty I'm retarded too:
-cause