Fake News Awards

What can we expect?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/950103659337134080

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/video-illegals-jump-border-fence-msnbc-reports-trump-wall/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=JRAv-aQJ3Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's just going to rib them a little bit, maybe a sketch or something funny, probably won't get that much buzz

They asked Sanders about it today, she wouldn't confirm or deny whether the "possible event" would take place.

DESU bro, my expectations are set low. If something happens and it's the most happening event ever I'll be pumped. If it's some more banter I won't be crushed. prophecies on Sup Forums have happened, but more things have proven to not transpire than things that have.

Would be nice if he pointed out all their inconsistencies like we have threads about in here.

faggy old boomer here. Obscure pop culture reference for fellow kids - these "tick tock" happenings are like Lucy pulling the football from Charlie Brown. Not willing to buy in to it anymore.

Only random tin foil hat comment - the nuke scares, shithole-gate and Bannon indictment all came rapid fire in the past few days - they are really going all in this month trying to remove an elected president "by any means necessary". So maybe that is a small omen that there really is a big counter attack around the corner.

This would be really good actually.

I always kind of assumed that the average person knew just how frequently these media organizations lie to and deceive their audience. But I've realized recently that they actually have no clue, and that I only know because I visit places like Sup Forums, which most people don't.

I think if Trump clearly identified blatant falsehoods from media organizations (presenting them comically in the manner of an "awards show") it would actually be pretty redpilling.

He has to deliver. And he will. He is our shitposter in chief.

Attack them hoping they'll fuck up in near future due to butthurt

>What can we expect?
A cry baby old faggot mad because journalism girls told him to fuck off in college.

It's going to be a disappointing embarrassment

Yeah forget those sorority girls and cheerleaders—what every college kid really wants to fuck is one of the "journalism girls."

are journalism girls a thing?

I'm hoping for bedlam. chaos. wailing and gnashing. but what were probably gonna get is a couple reddit salt threads where they go predictably apeshit over banal items.

Wish our Prime Minister did this shit. If Trump was leading Australia we would be the best country in the world. Hands down.

He's gonna call out the jew and declare it legal to kill minorities.

I'm very excited about the fakies. It's the biggest award show of the year.

Likely some trolling and some highlighting of the faker stories this year. If it were truly some earth shattering thing he would advertise it as such
"tick tock" bullshit happenings have been advertised on Sup Forums since the board was created, it's part and parcel of having an anonymous imageboard

CNN sweep

Raid twatter on the day and get some trends going

can someone post a clip of this?

this, its imperative that trump doesnt get drowned out by all of bots and anti trump posters on this day.

If anyone can do TV and OTT showbiz hype it's Trump. Hoping for something hilarious.

>and yet he still can't get an American woman
Try harder next time trumpcuck.

I saw that too, it was right after the doctor

Q is a fag larp
That said, this is a good idea

This isn’t from pol this is from the president very own Twitter

He records all his conversations. He's going to go through line by line all the times the kikes misquoted or outright lied about what he said

The finale will be him releasing the tape of the conversation where he supposedly called those shithole countries shithole countries and the world will see he didn't say it. After the weeks of crying and kvetching over obvious horse shit the world will finally see exactly how fucking arrogant the media kikes have become.

who knows if you can fight them if (((twitter))) conrols what gets shown

Sarah Sanders quote: "We'll keep you posted on any details around that potential event and what that would look like"

What the fuck is going on

well the whole point of attacking all at once would make it really hard for them to censor the overall message. or are you saying that if thousands of people all coordinate posts at the same time during the awards that they actually have systems to censor everything?

If this happens, hopefully people are going to storm MSM headquarters everywhere and have some good old fashion lynchings.

> what can we expect?

Haha we can expect Robert Mueller to subpoena Jared Kushner and steal the thunder from this unprofessional, unpresidential nonsense.

even tho he's a kike loving neocon, he sure has made the presidency entertaining
im really excited

>What can we expect?
Absolutely fucking nothing. Just because Trump makes a tweet calling it fake news doesn't mean the event is going to be big or matter in any form of way.
Like as I previously stated, you will probably get bored within the first hour and turn the damn shit off.

Like has anyone questioned that Trump made this tweet for the purpose that you watch that shitfest? I wouldn't waste my precious time watching such garbage?

Absolutely nothing is going to happen. There's not going to be a "Fake News Awards" and it's not going to be hosted by Robert Mueller and Julian Assange. Seth Rich will not be mentioned at the non-existent award ceremony. Nothing will happen at all.

Hope he awards don lemon gayest negro of the year award

Robert Mueller will hold a press conference where he will exonorate President Trump and reveal his investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

highly doubt this. they just interviewed bannon. doubt they're about to conclude.
no indication mueller is /ourguy/ as you faggots keep saying.

Why am i responding to a dumb leaf anyways?

I nominate msnbc, for THIS:

"...migrants not from Mexico, jumped over the existing fence TO TURN THEMSELVES IN to border agents..."

Illegals jump over border fence — as MSNBC reports on Trump wall prototypes

theamericanmirror.com/video-illegals-jump-border-fence-msnbc-reports-trump-wall/

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=JRAv-aQJ3Z0

there are a few indications that someone who was paying attention to the news would see...

which are??? please I'm all ears.

i wonder if his announcement will affect stock prices

well for starters when trump met with mueller about becoming head of the fbi, which mueller wouldnt have been able to do because he had served his terms already, do you really buy the story that trump was acting like an idiot doing that? or does it seem more plausible that trump presented mueller with 2 options.

1. i have all this dirt on you when you were head of fbi, help me drain the swamp but dont make it obvious your helping me out because we want the media to think your their guy. and then when they least expect it shatter their hopes and dreams with the beginning of the draining, this way they cant ignore it. In return i promise to pardon/keep secret any crimes you may have committed.

2. go down with the rest of the swamp, although it will take more time this way however you will still be going down.

To be totally honest, if your buying the media narrative that trump is a dumbass then you too are a dumbass, this is exactly the kind of thing trump would do. So far theres been an entire year of investigation on the whole russia trump collusion thing and there still hasnt been anything incriminating towards trump, but shit keeps coming out exposing the dems and everyone involved. In the end i look at it like this, if trump really thought something fishy was going on with mueller he would have stopped the investigation, yet he continues to let it go on, hmm i wonder why that is.

Also if you weren't mostly sand and venom

He is the president. Everything he does is by definition presidential. You're lucky he isn't dueling these delusional kikes and uppity niggers in the street like Jackson would have.

>What can we expect?
too many winners cut from the ceremonies for lack of time.

we want heads to roll senpai

Where's the damn daily schedule at !!!!!! Public Pool bailed hard and then even lied today that they were bringing it back online

good god you're fucking stupid

if it's postponed again, it's probably the real happening, they're just trying to be tactical on when exactly to do it
oh fuck, is it really happening guys?

Look up how pardons work. Also, stay in school. Quit wasting so much time on this website.

They'll say he doctored the tapes. I guarantee it.

John Kelly live interview 6pm est with Bret Baier for nightly news. That's pretty uncommon

Funny as I would guarantee there are multiple groups who either already have or are still working on doctoring their own "tapes" of trump from extant footage

Trump will gather all his most hated journalists, read off their crimes and brutally execute them on live tv ISIS style.

Hmm, and an interesting coincidence is that Bret Baier was the one that broke the original "Hillary indictment imminent" story. Perhaps this is his "I told you so" moment?