Why do lightskinned blacks

In other cultures think they are not black. Like Dominicans, and all types of africans.

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/dominican_republic/demographics_profile.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4867558/
youtu.be/8LPVjHxXvJM
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview
ethnicelebs.com/f-w-de-klerk
youtube.com/watch?v=MZFwaYdgUaE
youtube.com/watch?v=HKrt5u9g3_4
youtube.com/watch?v=ge-_BzaqlVI&index=3&list=LLsOta0xGjQlLZuRe_tiAEhw
listverse.com/2012/10/26/8-atrocities-committed-again-puerto-rico-by-the-us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

op is a faggot

Nails look unhygenic

because we arent. i dont identify as a nigger in any way shape or form

But you are.

Thier identity crisis is cringey. Steph Curry is lighter than most of them, but does not deny and scoff at his blackness. He's comfortable in his skin.

>This triggers the Dominican, some of the worst offenders.

Hating your white DNA is just as bad as hating your black DNA.

Most people from the Caribbean/South America who are not black have some African ancestry. It doesn't make them black, it just makes them part black. Cardi B, the gremlin in OP's picture, is part indigenous Caribbean Indian, part black, and part white.

As far as Africans in Africa, that really depends on which region we're talking about. In East Africa, the Cushitic blacks do indeed to be more lightskinned while the West and Sub-Saharan Africans are black as coal.

Kike spotted

Purity spiraling is a kike play

half at the most and thats pushing it

>mixed 73%, white 16%, black 11%
indexmundi.com/dominican_republic/demographics_profile.html

>the genetic makeup of the Dominican population is estimated to be 52% European, 40% Sub‐Saharan African, and 8% Native American‐Taino
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4867558/

op is a faggot

cardi b is super hot though. Her accent is pretty sexy too.

Cushitic blacks like Sudanese are black as hell. Blue black

Mixed= black
>One drop rule

Latinos are less racist and accept mixed individuals into the dominant racial group (mestizo).

youtu.be/8LPVjHxXvJM

She sounds like a dumb nigger. I'm not even racist.

>Not black
>Have black ancestry
>One drop rule

No one on the planet has ever thought of the fucking Dominican Republic as white

Dominicans think they are Spaniards or something.

I like her, too. But she's still a little gremlin.

In the north of Sudan, they're mixed with Arabs, so they're fairly lightskinned. In the south of Sudan, they are indeed blacker than all get out.

It's why they're pushing the whole "brown" narrative, which won't work. Haitians hate other blacks, Dominicans hate Haitians, Arabs hate Africans, Persians hate Arabs, Indians hate Pakis...

>Dominicans think they are Spaniards or something.
No, all dominicans are well aware we are a mixed races the first breed in the new world. proud mutts

Take it easy jamal, just calling a spade a spade.

She's from the Bronx, that's just how they sound.

I forgot which board I was on for a second until I read this post.

I often forget how powerful make up is

Also any black anons Join my discord
/AungnG

niggers in america have been trying to recruit Dominicans into their niggersphere for a long time to no avail because DR borders with haiti and we know what niggers is all about
and that 52% of european genes in us is enough for us to realize that european civilization got it right and africans still don't have one

>mutts

That's not what mutt means

Belgian and Norwegian and Scottish is a mutt

White and African and Amerindian is a mongrel

yeah but the bantu niggers are the ugliest and dumbest, Cushitic niggers are better and are semi human

I do love how Dominicans resisted embracing niggerdom.

It's why black rappers have a hard on for Haiti. Pathetic.

I went out with a chick from the DR and she was a genius. She wasn't as attractive as she needs to be to date me though (You have got to date outside your league to be happy forever after)

I guess because they are watered down niggers

Why just randomly take this moment to bash Bantus?

But the same phenomenon doesn't happen with lightskinned blacks from America.

they're the worst type of nigger, Cushitic nigger are better, bantus are the new world breed of nigger, therefore they are the worst and dumbest

Sudanese are considered "white" by the US census.

Bantus come from the old world.

New world blacks are largely mixed.

Because real niggers will genocide half blacks for not being black enough. See Haiti.

No one likes half breeds or niggers

True Cushitic niggers are still niggers, but the Afrikaners have a little Negroid/Australoid/Mongoloid blood and I wouldn't consider them black or gooks they're white, they look huwhite, they act white, they enjoy white culture, they basically white and I think we need to save them from the Zulus and Xhosa raping and murdering them, and we ought to import them and save them from ethnic cleansing

That's because Arabs are classified as "white" by the US census and over 70% of the Sudan is considered to be Arab because they're by and large mixed with Arab blood and speak Arabic.

In South Sudan, the dominant ethnic group is the Dinka people who are not mixed with Arab blood and do not speak Arabic and they're so black that when they go to night school, they're counted absent.

Just depends on if they're from the Sudan or South Sudan, really. They're two separate countries now.

>contemplating africans
faggots

Black Americans are mixed with Anglos, but they are not considered anglo. So what's with the lack of consistency.

True new world blacks are mixed with European especially afro-latinos in cuba and brazil, but their African origins come from the west coast of sub-Sahara Africa, which is a Bantu derivation, Somalis and Ethiopians have straighter hair and thinner noses, they're still dark as fuck though

>mutts
>mongrels
>mulatto
>mestizo
>halfbreed
>mixed race
>multiracial
>shitskin

take your pic but we are not black

>One drop rule
You're black.

If you're darker than pic related, you're a nigger

they're afro-anglo just like cuban niggers are afro-hispanic

56%

dagos are darker than her and dagos are definitely Huwhite

Because nobody wants to be a nigger

Dominicans are definitely niggers only other Dominicans don'y see that

Sudanese are considered white because they're considered to be Arabs and Arabs are considered white.

"Why are Arabs considered to be white?" is the question you should be asking.

In Bodak Yellow, when Cardi B says "bloody shoes", it makes her weird ass accent sound almost like a cheesy Transylvanian Dracula accent. Agree?

Arabs are Caucasoid Islam just corrupted them

>Dominicans are definitely niggers only other Dominicans don'y see that
maybe this is why DR is moving forward because we reject the nigger inside us and seek to do better

>The Dominican Republic’s economic growth has been one of the strongest in the LAC region over the past 25 years. In the first quarter of 2017, the economy expanded by 5.2 percent, following yearly average growth of 7.1 percent between 2014-16. This contrasted sharply with that of the average 1.4 percent contraction for the LAC region in 2016.
worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview

So black+Arab= Arab but black+anglo= black?

Considered by who? The Arabic word for black is sudani and is a psuedo-insult.

No, black+arab = afro-arab

Pretty much, just like Hispanics are considered white, despite the fact that they're mixed with Indigenous Indian and (sometimes) African blood in addition to white Spaniard/Portuguese blood.

Arabs have all sorts of offensive words for blacks. They called them "abeed" (meaning 'slave') or "cushi" (meaning a Cushite, an African from the Horn of Africa)

To be an "Arab" is more of a cultural thing. If you speak Arabic, you're an Arab, basically. Look at the Levantine Arab countries, you see people with blonde hair, red hair, blue eyes, pale skin yet they speak Arabic and refer to themselves as Arabs. The same is true of the Sudan, they speak Arabic, so they're considered to be Arabs.

It's actually more complex than this, but I'm trying to give a condensed version of what makes an Arab an Arab.

ethnicelebs.com/f-w-de-klerk

F. W. de Klerk was mixed, but he was the white south african president during apartheid and he's basically white, most Afrikaners are mixed like him and don't know it but I wouldn't nullify their whiteness because of that, if you look white you're basically white

It's a judgment call.

Dominican Republic is, and always will be, a nation of turbonigger. Nuking that place is the only option.

The Dominican Republic is a big mistake. Juan Pablo Duarte and his fucktards should kill themselves instead of killing innocent Haitians.

And I'm also Puerto Rican.

The only niggers in our country are the Haitian migrants who we have working our sugars fields, or cleaning toilets in our tourist resorts. Haitians are treated as slaves in our country, and when they step out of line this how we deal with them. youtube.com/watch?v=MZFwaYdgUaE

I believe that Hurricane Maria was created by Dominicans just to steal Puerto Rico's wealth.

Why does the Dominican Republic wasn't been threatened by every other countries around the world on sanctions and embargoes against you?

The Haitian who was hung in this video was hung by......

OTHER HAITIANS! They wanted to steal his fucking winning lottery ticket so they strung him up.

Yeah, no thanks, Haiti. Keep your shit people in your shit country.

Hurricane Matthew was also created by Dominicans.

And also, STOP STEALING VENEZUELA'S RICH OIL

It was done by Dominicans because Dominicans are savages who like to terrorize everybody.

>this whole fucking thread

Or maybe it was created by the USA gov. to clean that shithole island of Puerto Rico. They've done this before actually. The USA sterilized like 50% of Puerto Rico's population as they where deemed an inferior race. youtube.com/watch?v=HKrt5u9g3_4

Are you sure about that?

haitian thief gets caught, guy with green shirt has a bike chain, even the women have no love for the haitian
youtube.com/watch?v=ge-_BzaqlVI&index=3&list=LLsOta0xGjQlLZuRe_tiAEhw

People often stare at blacks by accident-not out of racism, just curiosity. They are somewhat unusual, after all.
I think that not identifying as black helps them subconsciously deal with those stares

Yes very sure. USA government sees Puerto Ricans as subhuman trash. They also conducted medical experiments on Puerto Ricans. listverse.com/2012/10/26/8-atrocities-committed-again-puerto-rico-by-the-us/

You Dominicans are savages. I hope the U.S. will nuke you all.

No one wants to be a nigger. Is it really that hard to figure out?

Probably the Americans are actually Dominicans. They want to kill us.

Who has OP's asshole shot, it got leaked

Why do Dominicans think they're white

Because they never look themselves in the mirror because they will kill themselves if they saw themselves in the mirror.

how about that time puerto ricans went into the senate and shot 5 random senators

y'all brought the wrath upon yourselves

el maricon de calle 13 acaba de sacar un documental en netflix jodiendo por independencia

Black american culture has a strong as fuck grip on them for some reason. Same with how american media has a strong grip on the world. Its too much

This thread is full of butthurt posters

White American here, the DR should be given 51st state status. By far the most based nation in the Caribbean

that "PR" user got cucked by a dominican I recognize his salt and always post the same memes also I think he's a piti from florida

If PR became independent, we will invade and exterminate every single Dominican, with the help of Haitians to get their justice.

storytime

in 1869 President Grant sent a congressional committee to Santo Domingo after the DR legislature had sent articles of statehood to Washington

The delegation was led by South Carolina Democratic Senator Charles Sumner, who like all democrats after the civil war was basically a klansman in a suit. His report basically concluded that we shouldn't be a US state cause there's too many niggers here (which is kinda based desu)

there's an avenue in Santo Domingo named in his honor for guaranteeing independence

true story

Because niggers are all the rage now.

Her voice is like a sick cat moaning out

Ya man bantus come from africa

Why do you think they are?

Who the fuck is that nigger? Real Dominicans are either white or mestizo. The darkskin niggers in the country are Haitian migrants who fear to admit their nationality. This is what real Dominicans in the north region look like.

>Burger loves sucking Dominican dicks who kill innocent Haitians while killing innocent Puerto Ricans

Fuck USA
Fuck Dominican Republic
Fuck them kill them all

Kek.
/el thread

Dominicans are parasites. They need to be extinct. Dominicans shouldn't be exist in the first place.

Holy fuck. It's real mutt hours, who up?!