Who is the most annoying character in anime or manga ?

Who is the most annoying character in anime or manga ?

Is that Tea? What was even the purpose of her? She had no story-arc, was not a duelist etc.

Early manga: Someone for Atem to save
After that there's a romantic subplot I suppose, she doesn't get much screentime in DSOD since she takes the BBC

that chick from gunbuster

OP

Tea is canonically the strongest duelist in duel monsters, 2-0 baby WOOO!

Only Yugi and Joe are relevant to the plot, Tea and the other guy had relevance on Yugioh season zero (Him and Joe were gangsters who bullied yugi and she was the gurl who Yugi liked), but on the DM they're there for no reason.

And in the manga she's a whore who literally falsely yell "RAPE" to trigger Atem because she want to cuck Yugi with Atem.

Umaru

Noriko?

>And in the manga she's a whore who literally falsely yell "RAPE" to trigger Atem because she want to cuck Yugi with Atem.
God, she was such a fine piece of ass in that chapter

isidro

that cunt from samurai champloo who did literally nothing but bitch the entire show

I thought when the manga was about all type of game, she was suppose to be the expert on music and rthythm game.

Each person of the gang has a strong trait for particular set of game.
Joey is luck
Tea is music
Tristan is shooting

These traits were shown briefly during Doom-T/Death-T Arc.

That would've been cool as fuck
But why is Honda shooting?

Either him or Lynn Kaifun

During the laser game, he said he was the ace about model gun. He also choose to play Magic Gunner during Not!D&D.

It's too bad that he never actually get to show his skill...

But I love Anzu and Fuu.

Fuck her, but also poor her.
She got raped by submission and fear after her mental instability not long after her father died.
Used goods AND an annoying personality makes it hard to feel for her though.

Here. In Japanese version he said he hit 100 yen coin with BB Gun from distance.

That fucking disgusting pig mc in Accel World.

I liked him in my edgy teenage phase.

Anise Tatlin
Misa Amane
This little faggot Sakura and Sasuke
The entire cast of One Piece