Konosuba

pastebin.com/LFJcsHAw
Megumin's epilogue from volume 11 has been translated, giving us some insight on what will happen during the next volume.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P49FraVNS_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eK2K_7q0iZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like how mature and level-headed Megumin sounds compared to before, and how her relationship with Kazuma has grown to be peaceful and loving.
>Looking at Megumin’s shiny red eyes, I too feel a bit nostalgic at the banter we used to share.
This line shows that the author is purposely making them evolve in that direction.

I feel that Konosuba won't be much of a comedy anymore in a few volumes or so.

Probably because the story is reaching endgame in a few volume or so. Though the next volume, the female knight's lulliby, might be an interesting filler.

Eh, I'm not too hyped up for it. Seeing the heroes take care of a kid is never entertaining.

>tfw reading some old threads and people use female pronouns to refer to the author
hahahaha

Most people thought 11 was going to be about Komekko but she doesnt even show up until half way. I'm doubtful 12 is going to be the party babysitting.

People thought it would be a Megumin volume. The amount of Aquafags and Megumin haters shitposters was too damn high since the cover leak.

Now they are silent.

yeah april was fucking chaotic, some guy on the Megumin /e/ thread even said he left because of all the shitposting
and in the end the volume barely focused on Megumin

4 when?

In S3.

I'm reading volume 5 right now, and,
>Sleeping in the middle of the room was Megumin, who was brought in while I wasn’t paying attention.

>Just from her sleeping posture, Megumin looked really pretty.

>The dash of gentle moonlight shining through the windows illuminated Megumin’s sleeping face.

>Seeing her luscious black hair, I felt a strange attraction between the two of us…

>…I lost myself looking at her.

Is Megumin really that beautiful? I thought she was just cute.

He was recently traumatised by ogres

This, he wouldn't have noticed how beautiful she is if not for the trauma induced by the orcs. He usually sees her as a mere troublemaker and doesn't pay attention to her looks.

Has Kazuma ever described the other girls in as much detail? I'd like to know how beautiful they are in comparison.

>“…Ah, really big.”

A few times, notably when he first meets each girl

Whose description is that?

So what is the appeal of this trash? I've tried watching for the comedy, and that did nothing, the animation just feels and looks inconsistent, the characters are bland and i really have no interests in them. So can someone please tell me why it's praised like the new coming of Jesus.

>So can someone please tell me why it's praised like the new coming of Jesus.
Mindless fun for the newfag audience.

I can think of various reasons:

1. Anti cliches. Ex: Kazuma said that he won't put up with the violent tsundere shit and won't hesitate to fight back.

2. Casual fun. The story is not over complicated with explanations even though the story happens in a fantasy world and only be included if they're relevant to the plot. It's something you can enjoy despite not being familiar with anime.

3. The characters' personality. It's not that special, actually. But their interactions between them, how they behave in some certain situation is what makes it worth watching. It's similar to how cliches depend on delivery.

>Anti cliches
And yet the series is still full of shitty cliches and tropes

if you don't find it fun I suppose there's no reason for you to watch it. personally I find it an enjoyable watch.

He's describing Wolbach to Megumin

>personally I find it an enjoyable watch.
And i find Re:zero to be quite honestly the best thing out of 2016, but i won't go in every thread to talk about that shit like you faggots have been doing.

I wonder how/if Kazuma will avoid this offer. Up till now, he fucks up every chance with Megumin and Darkness cause he gets awkward and slow and ruins the mood, or he just thinks they're messing with him. But here there's no set mood that can be broken like that, she's just putting an offer on the table, very openly. So he can't fuck it up like the rest. But he still may chicken out, I wonder if he will.

>i won't go in every thread to talk about that shit
Oh boy, what thread is this?

I think Megumin's offer will be the focus of only one scene in volume 12, where she'll try to take their relationship to the next stage but will get interrupted as always. Then we won't hear about it again until the next volume.
I'd like to be proven wrong, though.

Yes, and this is the first time i've mentioned it outside of Re:zero threads. Unlike you fuckers, who've got so bad, that you faggots started to make stories of other waifus from other threads getting/being cucked.

Author will find a way. He's hesitant to pull the trigger and that pissed off alot of anons in one of the previous threads.

Can't wait to see the megufags sperg out

These are pretty nice.

I'm surprised no body has brought this up yet

That's because we're only allowed to bring it up on mondays

To be fair, he met with Aqua, a goddess of maxed beauty first. How can a mere mortal, genetically engineered or not, compare?

Because it's fiction

Kazuma thought Aqua was attractive when he first met her, but he didn't "lose himself looking at her";
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

He had just died. Losing himself already happened.

More like her behavior disgusted him.

>still no fanart of Kazuma and Megumin with children

Now I'm curious. How would their children look?

>still no Megumin pregnancy doujin

>Because I listened to my sex drive, I now have to pay its price to Aqua forever...
>[BAD END]

I will make this happen....

But Aqua would just purify the semen to water, no?

I expect great things from you.

I really hope during Komekko's visit in LN 11 Kazuma either thinks to himself or says aloud that he wouldn't mind having his own little crimson demon daughter (bonus points for Megumin overhearing).

Reminder that this is a discount NGNL without the humor and the animation

>the poster count didn't increase after that post
So the NGNL shitposter actually discusses Konosuba.

see: and those posts are by him

Is it just me or is season 2 significantly worse than the first?
I mean the show in itself isn't anything special but at least I managed to marathon the first season because it kept me entertained.
The art in the 2nd season also seems way worse, there are so many stupid faces being made that I dont recall had a recurring presence in the first, I might be remembering wrong and the art was just as atrocious and the "funny" faces were just as frequent.

I cant get myself past episode 5 without getting piss drunk and even then its a hassle.

Too much Darkness and Aqua, but that's the faultof the source material really.

It's because S2 adapted a weak part of the story, so they tried to make it up with forced jokes and "funny" faces. It didn't work out.
S3 would be really good considering volume 5 is one of the best volumes.

And here I thought it was just an anime original "plot" which was the reason for its rampant cocksucking.
How many of the volumes got covered in season one then, 1+2 and 3+4 in season 2?

Yes

That's only on the outside.

>“From now on, I would like for us to be more than friends”
No girl will ever say this to you.

Kazuma doesn't realize how lucky he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=P49FraVNS_Y
>"reading Bakuen will ruin this scene for you"
>it actually makes it better
Why do I keep listening to you faggots?

How come Konofags are so goddamn annoying?

What exactly bother you about konofags, friend? I'm listening. Let's get through this together.

He's the Re:Zero/NGNL shitposter, just ignore him

youtube.com/watch?v=eK2K_7q0iZw

>What exactly bother you about konofags
They are like the Underfags in Sup Forums, obnoxious about sub-par entertainment that they find to be a masterpiece.

Do people still like Reddit: The anime?

megumeme's character design makes me extremely horny and nothing else about the anime is jarring enough to make me disgusted

How do you know about underfags? That's right. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>too much...
Bullshit.

The plots would have sucked regardless of who were being focused on at the time. this show isn't good because of megumin specifically

Someone told me shitposter-kun stopped trying to ruin Re:Zero threads. I guess I know where he is now, good luck anons, that guy is annoying as fuck and has ruined many a threads.