Ive only watched two episodes but I'm ready to say this is AOTY

ive only watched two episodes but I'm ready to say this is AOTY

NBR
B
R

Why does anyone give a shit about this. Its fiction. Ni characters are blood related. A girl could give birth and the child still wouldnt be vlood related.

Its all in your head no matter what the author says. Use your fucking imagination you autist

This is why it's AOTY

I have only read two threads in the catalog but I can already say this is the worst in the entire board.

>tumblr

>all of this triggered
holy shit, I love anime now

I want to make a tumblr account just to call all these people faggots

Is tumblr nu-gaia? Will eromanga sensei revitalize our ability to deport refugees from our board? Can we make Sup Forums great again?

Eh, there is those kinds of people in Sup Forums too.

Tumblr is Livestream gone viral.

>People who just use [it's just an anime] excuse
But it it tho. They are not real, they don't have the same rights as real people.

Plenty of people on Sup Forums hate the show, which is fine, but the ones who claim to hate it on a moral basis are pretty obviously just stirring shit up

>Tumblr offended by thing
What breaking news!

>enjoying garbage because Tumblr is mad at it
I see, the Sup Forums strategy

Is factually the AOTY, and that is sad actually.

it sucks because it relies on porly done fanservice, forced moe bullshit and most importantly a lack of comedy.
tumblr is shit

It's a very enjoyable show and it's AOTS by itself. But if you're like me then the massive butthurt it causes, not only in dykeland, boosts it up to AOTY.

Nah some of these people go the extra mile creating hate blogs about how "gross incest is and if you like it I hope you die". They're the same people as pic related who need lives.

>They are not real, they don't have the same rights as real people.
lmao they don't care if it's fiction, they somehow think shit like this will make everyone sister kissers simply by liking it.

These people make me feel better about my precarious mental health

that tumshet edgys give me cringe