#FusionCollusion 15th and Going Strong

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

If you don't see an /fcg/ up, make one:
>pastebin.com/Y47sNZX0

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
archive.is/MITK1
archive.is/xgzbi
archive.is/pmtXJ
archive.is/LwtgU
justice.gov/file/1007346/download
nationalreview.com/article/453264/donald-trump-george-papadopoulos-indictment-exculpatory-trump
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kushner-failed-disclose-outreach-putin-ally-trump-campaign-n822021
cnn.com/interactive/2017/07/politics/donald-trump-jr-full-emails/
nytimes.com/2017/07/08/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html
pastebin.com/NE2iiij6
alternet.org/news-amp-politics/joy-reid-explains-how-fusion-gps-co-founders-testimony-destroys-right-wing
youtube.com/watch?v=uPTm-8YqJfw
washingtonpost.com/opinions/are-republicans-right-about-the-russia-probe/2018/01/16/39c5e786-fb08-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/15/horsepucky-narratives-political-suppositions-and-the-atomic-hammer-of-truth-occams-razor/#more-144597
politico.com/story/2018/01/09/cohen-steele-dossier-gps-buzzfeed-332747
tmz.com/2018/01/09/donald-trump-attorney-michael-cohen-lawsuit-buzzfeed-russia-dossier/
thunderontheright.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/meet-nellie-h-ohr/
mccaininstitute.org/staff/david-j-kramer/
vocaroo.com/i/s1oQ3B0WFhLU
cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/12/sotu-clapper-collusion.cnn
threadreaderapp.com/thread/946240939986743297.html
heavy.com/news/2017/12/bruce-ohr-dossier-fusion-gps-trump-demoted/
pjmedia.com/video/obama-dni-clapper-papadopoulos-not-name-radar-scope-left/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(OP)
Relevant links:
>2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
>British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
archive.is/MITK1
>Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials
archive.is/xgzbi
>Judicial Watch Statement on Federal Court Order for FBI to Turn Over Comey Memos for Court Review by Next Week
archive.is/pmtXJ
>Office of Inspector General has apparently begun giving Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte the 1.2 million pages of evidence from the year-long inspector general investigation into FBI and DOJ politicization
archive.is/LwtgU

Previous threads:

Timeline:
Prior to March 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC law firm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump, hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October 2016: NSA conducting a review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in the office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November 2016, post-election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

Previous Bread

Butt bump

See if you can find the pattern here. This timeline spells out entrapment to me:

3/14/2016 Professor Joseph Misfud approaches Papadopoulos with promises of 1,000s of emails.
5/13/2016 Joseph Misfud emails Papadopoulos, "We will continue to liase through you with the Russian counterparts in terms of what is needed for a high level meeting of Mr. Trump with the Russian Federation."
5/21/2016 According to Mueller investigation, Trump campaign official refuses Papadopoulos offer to broker meetings with Russian officials
nationalreview.com/article/453264/donald-trump-george-papadopoulos-indictment-exculpatory-trump
5/21/2016 Trump Jr. is seated next to Alexander Torshin at a NRA dinner in Louisville, KY. Investigators have no explanation of how this happened. Earlier, campaign official Rick Dearborn notified Kushner that Torshin was looking to meet with candidate Trump. Kushner told Dearborn "pass on this.'
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kushner-failed-disclose-outreach-putin-ally-trump-campaign-n822021
6/1/2016 Papadopoulos emails the Trump campaign supervisor again. No mention of a reply.
6/3/2016 Rob Goldstone contacts DT Jr. "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."
6/9/2016 Donald Trump Jr. meets with Russian attorney after being lured by the promise of opposition research.

happening

Thank you! You've clarified, to me at least, Nellie's purpose for getting a HAM radio license.

Nellie was acting as a go-between for her husband (God knows who he was in cohoots with) and Steele and of course her coworkers at Fusion.

Source

Bing image search

Here's another one

It also explains how the Dossier has reports of Michael Cohen visited Prague, unfortunately for the treacherous snakes, they got the wrong Michael Cohen. Hopefully that will be their undoing.

pastebin.com/NE2iiij6
updated pastebin to include last couple of threads

Here, take a Bruce Ohr playing card.

Libertarian activist and 2020 presidential candidate Adam Kokesh was arrested in Texas moments ago, live streamed it. Some libcucks have their panties in a bunch over it. Dogs hit on his rv for drugs!

How many do I have to collect to win?

I'll start you out with a pair.

Bump

OH DAMN!!! She PWNED you guys

Joy Reid Explains How Fusion GPS Co-Founder's Testimony 'Destroys' Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory

>MSNBC anchor Joy Reid connected the dots between the Fusion GPS testimony released Tuesday and the potential motives of the leading Republicans who worked to prevent citizens from reading the official transcript.
>
>“Republicans did not want the public to see secret testimony related to the infamous Trump dossier, but today Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein went ahead and released the testimony anyway,” anchor Reid noted. “And now that we’ve seen it, it’s clear why the Republicans didn’t want it to get out.”
>
>“Because this testimony destroys the conspiracy theory being peddled on the right to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation,” Reid explained. “According to that theory, the dossier was co-opted by the F.B.I. in 2016 as part of a Democratic plot to tarnish Donald Trump.”
>
>White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders refused to address the transcript at Tuesday’s briefing.
>
>“The testimony released today blows those claims out of the water and the two Republican senators blocking its release, Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) knew that,” Reid concluded.

>“They knew the narrative being pushed on Fox News and Capitol Hill was baloney, but instead of correcting that narrative, they chose to perpetuate it, calling for a second special counsel to investigate so-called F.B.I. bias and referring the author of the dossier, former British spy Christopher Steele, for criminal investigation,” Reid continued.
>
>“It’s all part of a concerted drive by the president’s allies to muddy the waters of the Russia investigation and discredit the dossier, which outlines alleged Russian collusion with the Trump campaign in 2016,” Reid observed.

alternet.org/news-amp-politics/joy-reid-explains-how-fusion-gps-co-founders-testimony-destroys-right-wing

The Natalia Veselnitskaya meeting with Jr. and the process by which she got her passport is probably a better example, but who know how many of this were setups, not to get criminal charges (remember collusion and/or passing information aren't in and of themselves illegal), but to make the 702 searches seem legit.

Nigger can't wrap pea-brain around anything. What a surprise!

Who taught that chimp how to speak?
youtube.com/watch?v=uPTm-8YqJfw

I know people will scream "reddit spacing", but I think you should put a space between each date entry to make it sooo much easier to read. Could you re-post it with spaces?

TFW you legit thought GPS meant Global Positioning System for a while

we need to appeal to normies, guys. i just got a heads up from HQ telling me these memes arent working. this is based on FACT! NOT conjecture. pls listen im important

That fucking cunt couldn't connect sheeeit. Notice how she never explains the dots she connected. Just, "they hid it from you which means the ebil republicans are hiding sheeeit from you."

Didn't Trump commit treason? Do you love Trump or America more?

Oh, Nellie was much more than that. I believe she has an advance degree in Russian studies and actually ghost wrote the dossier. Hi Nellie! Wanted to make sure you get credit for your work!

You do know that a study was just done that proved leftist libtards are more likely to be mentally I'll.

Been following these threads all day, but off to bed now. Godspeed anons. Be back tomorrow.

Here...

>3/14/2016
Professor Joseph Misfud approaches Papadopoulos with promises of 1,000s of emails.

>5/13/2016
Joseph Misfud emails Papadopoulos, "We will continue to liase through you with the Russian counterparts in terms of what is needed for a high level meeting of Mr. Trump with the Russian Federation."

>5/21/2016
According to Mueller investigation, Trump campaign official refuses Papadopoulos offer to broker meetings with Russian officials

>5/21/2016
Trump Jr. is seated next to Alexander Torshin at a NRA dinner in Louisville, KY. Investigators have no explanation of how this happened. Earlier, campaign official Rick Dearborn notified Kushner that Torshin was looking to meet with candidate Trump. Kushner told Dearborn "pass on this.'

>6/1/2016
Papadopoulos emails the Trump campaign supervisor again. No mention of a reply.

>6/3/2016
Rob Goldstone contacts DT Jr. "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

>6/9/2016
Donald Trump Jr. meets with Russian attorney after being lured by the promise of opposition research.

Leaf you're still being bipolar. Yesterday you helped us...

I've seen that claim. do you have a source that it was the wrong Michael Cohn?

Checked

>I believe she has an advance degree in Russian studies and actually ghost wrote the dossier. Hi Nellie! Wanted to make sure you get credit for your work!

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised. Using incorrect information from her husband (Cohen visiting Prague. HEHE) and disinformation Steele got from the Russian pedophile and Belarusian bullshitter.

Well, this one blows your arguments right out of the water

Are Republicans right about the Russia probe?

Conclusion...

>What does this narrative tell us? Far from a yarn concocted by Steele, the FBI probe was driven by its own independent reporting about Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty last October to lying about his Russia contacts. The bottom line: There may be something in tatters at the center of this investigation, but it isn’t the FBI.
>
>A question for Republicans in Congress who have been so quick to trash FBI officials and defend Trump: Does this concern you at all?

washingtonpost.com/opinions/are-republicans-right-about-the-russia-probe/2018/01/16/39c5e786-fb08-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/15/horsepucky-narratives-political-suppositions-and-the-atomic-hammer-of-truth-occams-razor/#more-144597

That's why Mr. Cohen is suing.

politico.com/story/2018/01/09/cohen-steele-dossier-gps-buzzfeed-332747

Yep, that explains all the demotions and resignations.

sundance is pretty damn sure the "scheme team" is reading every thread and tweet that he writes. We should also assume the gang is lurking in the #FusionCollusion threads.

tmz.com/2018/01/09/donald-trump-attorney-michael-cohen-lawsuit-buzzfeed-russia-dossier/

Must be doing it from home, most of them probably don't have access to a computer at work anymore.

We’ve all been saying how retarded animoos Nixon memes are. Animoo is a disruption. He is too retarded to understand that normies associate anything to do with Nixon with removing a sitting president. Just ignore his retarded incoherent namefag memeflag ramblings. And ignore and don’t spread Nixon memes.

My eyes thank you very much!

>Chuck Grassley + Lindsey Graham
>Trump allies.
What a timeline

Conclusion.....
Too late for (you) to change narratives. Good to see you finally laid down the cards. Embarrassing hand.

I just don't understand why you would love Trump more than America.

I don't love Trudeau more than Canada.

It's hard to keep track of everything but the first FISA warrant was denied on 7/5/16. Do we know what exactly is in the dossier? I'm guessing the Veselnitskaya meeting was used to bolster the dossier. I think the FBI was colluding with their counterparts in Russia to set up a precedence for legally spying on Trump. They were actually spying on him as early as March. This is my guess as to what Hannity and Carter already know, what will "shake the conscience of America," that the US FBI was colluding with the Russians to take out a presidential candidate.

The Russians actually wanted Hillary to win because they have mounds of dirt on her and can keep her in check. Everyone comes back to the Iran deal and UraniumOne. Those two scandals dirtied up everyone and to cover their ass, they all played ball with one another.

>I'm guessing the Veselnitskaya meeting was used to bolster the dossier.

You might be right, it could also be a little from column A, a little from column B.

Hillary's and her husband's dirty-dealing could probably keep a team of historians going for a thousand years.

What is a country without the leader? Although you dislike him, if there was no head the body goes haywire.

You can't get a FISA to spy on Trump tower based off 4-way hearsay of a guy that was two tiers below Kushner. That would also be a scandal that implements the FISA court judge. Besides, that narrative was walked back after the Glenn Simpson testimony stated the FBI had a mole inside the Trump campaign.

>mind blown

More on Nellie:

"She earned a degree in history and Russian literature at Harvard and Radcliff, followed by an MA and PhD in history from Stanford. She taught history at Vassar College then worked as an independent contractor conducting research and translation projects on topics in Russian science and technology. Her publications include “After Collectivization: Social Capital and Local Politics in Rural Western Russia, 1933-1937.” Nellie also honed her Russian language skills on location."

thunderontheright.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/meet-nellie-h-ohr/

FBI is dirty because of Project Cassandra, Hillary is dirty because of U1, Obama rides the fence of both, and the Russians want to maintain the growth they have experienced through shady deals during the obama administration.

This makes me want to wave high to Andy!
HEY ANDY!! I MADE A PICTURE FOR YOU!! You little bitch.

t. obamalead
t. platonist

>Nellie... honed her Russian language skills on location.
So... CIA .... When was she working in Russia?

WARNING

Zionist shills are preparing a psy op for tomorrow.

Over the past few days I have seen pictures being posted here relating to Q bullshit. They’re planning to shill and bot a bunch of hashtags on Twitter in order to blame it on Sup Forums. From my point of view it seems like they’re assuming that tomorrows fake news awards won’t be that impactful. If they’re right, then that would be a great opportunity to exploit the hype. Before the even happens they would get these hashtags trending. Things like, #GreatAwakening, #QAnon, #FollowTheWhiteRabbit. You get the idea. I think that they want to use this opportunity to write a bunch of hit pieces on conspiracy theories and the people who believe them. They want to paint the picture of everyone on this site being gullible, schizophrenic, delusional, etc. Just like the shills call us in threads that piss them off.

There are a few reasons I’m making this post. In the event that the Fake News Awards are not as amazing as expected this will exist. It’ll be a way to look back and call out the shills before they even make their move. After all, Sup Forums is a board of peace and everything here is satire. Second of all is that the Q user bullshit is so forced and obviously a fucking psy op, the only reason it’s still brought up here is because of the shills who push it. The third and final reason is that we all know Twitter censors hashtags and preemptively removes them. If the hashtags I mentioned somehow make it to trending and don’t get removed something it up.

I honestly hope that something huge does happen though. From what Trump’s been insinuating over twitter about the “interest and importance of these awards”, I can’t deny that I’m excited.

Nellie... Worked in Ruusia at one time, meaning she too has "contacts connected to the Kremlin".
Remember, no Russia is allowed to take a shit without prior personal approval from Putin. /sarc..
("/sarc" is -sadly- increasingly necessary with nu-pol)

They were desperate to get the FISA warrant, which allowed the remaining 16 agencies to get involved & unmask. Is there any indications that this was violated prior to Oct issue date?

Also, on the ‘17 agency’ bs, I remember Hillary throwing that in Trumps face in the Oct debate. The warrant had just been issued

>schizophrenic
hey, that's me

what does the apple banana jameson but if not grapes and jackson?

>17 agency’ bs

Don't doubt that Obama/Clinton had operatives in 17 agencies that probably would have pulled bullshit out of their asses. Remember how Obama weaponized the IRS? Now it seems he and Clinton weaponized the NSA, FBI, CIA, DOJ, God only knows how many more operatives are working against American interests.

Love these threads.

>17 agency’ bs...
If you have time to kill... YT Meghan Kelly as host of SPEIF17 .... She interviews Putin in front of an audience of 4000.... And has everyone laughing, rolling eyes and groaning as she doggedly persists with the "Muh 17 agencies".
Everyone there then knew it was BS.... How much of a dupe does she feel now?

Checked and disagree. I used to think this would be the case just based on the last eight years of them getting away with literally murder. But all of the players responsible for the coverups and get-out-of-jail cards are gone or in most cases, under investigation themselves. Trump knows this his first, last and only opportunity to bring an end to the swamp (I used to think this was a sad way of naming it what it is but now agree that it’s a nice, simple way of describing every political criminal and crime). He has to do it within the first term as their no guarantee there’ll be a second term and he has to do it before the end of 2018 in case there’s even the tiniest red wave that will upset congress. So, besides being bound by time, a campaign promise and a patriotic duty, Trump also has to get it done to restore faith in the country’s justice system. Your post is a perfect example of that. It’s defeatist, but it’s not your fault you feel that way. The criminals used our justice system to their advantage—illegally—got away with EVERYTHING and killed Americans’ faith in our rule of law. And it was all intentional. Honestly, if Trump doesn’t clean house there’s no hope it ever will get done and that’s a very bad thing. Even the most hardcore lefties and even the shills here know, deep down inside, that this has to be done. Once those indictments start being unsealed and the arrests announced, there’s no way the MSM can ignore it any longer. I think tomorrow’s Fake News Awards is part of the plan to let MSM know their time is up. Gone will be the days of week-long narratives 24/7 about a word the president did or didn’t say. If I’m right, tomorrow is the beginning of the end for the swamp.

Ask Clapper about the Papadopoulos narrative.

How do they get away with this?
Like seriously how? The government is supposed to be for the people, not to keep people in power

I did this digging a couple of weeks ago. I'll see if I can find it again.

Also anons, I want to know when Bruce and Nellie got married. Help please. We also need to dig on David J. Kramer -- the guy who John McCain sent to get the dossier. He is a Russian expert too. I would bet money that David and Nellie knew each other before the dossier was written. And Bruce Ohr too. David went to Harvard University from 1986-1988. Bruce Ohr graduated from Harvard Law School in 1988 if I remember correctly.

mccaininstitute.org/staff/david-j-kramer/

I think that's a sign, that KEK agrees

>42
my thots exactly, amigo

vocaroo.com/i/s1oQ3B0WFhLU

I don’t doubt. I’m wondering if there’s evidence of leaks or any of them fuckin up prior to the warrant.

Elaborate?

KEK! Least untruthful answer forthcoming....

The space bar is your friend.

Well said

I'll trade you a Rod for your Andy.

That's one I've never heard. What is it?

I stated in an earlier thread that I think the demotions and suddenly-announced resignations are an effort to deal with the shit internally. I could imagine the "it would shake the public's trust in the institutions integrity..." argument being presented as a reason for allowing them to do so, not realizing that the cover-ups and silence are the very things that are shaking some of the public's trust. The normies probably believe the MSM narrative.

If there is any evidence, we'll probably never know.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/12/sotu-clapper-collusion.cnn
In an interview with Jake Tapper, James Clapper says that he had no direct evidence of collusion when he served as DNI

Classy Obama for whatever comes next

>realizes it will out themselves
Their previous testimony is still part of the record. It only prevents a process crime.

plato was basically a communist fag that thought society should be ruled by le philosopher kangz or technocrats. its pretty nutso reading plato (specifically the republic) and seeing the parallels
still have nothing on my ultra rare nixons, bois

Kramer (triggers Seiinfeild flashbacks)

McCain associate: David Kramer
threadreaderapp.com/thread/946240939986743297.html

2. Devin Nunes issued subpoena to David Kramer, who, in late November 2016, traveled to London to receive briefing and a copy of the dossier from its author, British spy Christopher Steele. Kramer returned to U.S. to give the document to McCain.

Kramer ...interviewed by the House Intelligence Committee on Dec 19.

4. Kramer told House investigators he knew identities of Russian sources for the allegations in dossier.
But when investigators pressed Kramer to reveal names, he declined to do so.
McCain has refused to detail his actions regarding the dossier.

5. Knowing the sources of the Dossier is critical, but we do not even know if there is ANY thing factually correct about the dossier.
So now Kramer has a subpoena to appear on
>Jan 11th 2018. (Updates???)
Everyone wants to know what Kramer knows.

6. Kramer is Affiliated Senior Fellow at McCain Institute for International Leadership at Arizona State University.
Kramer joined McCain Institute in 2014.
Before that he served as president of Freedom House. & Transatlantic Fellow at German Marshall Fund.

8. Kramer served 8 years in the Department of State, including Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, Labor; Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs responsible for
>Russia,
>Ukraine,
>Moldova and Belarus affairs.

10. Before joining US Government, Kramer was Senior Fellow, New American Century, Associate Director of Russian and Eurasian Program at Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Assistant Director of Russian and Eurasian Studies at Center for Strategic International Studies.

14. Kramer is a Russia expert of sorts.. that he is involved with the Trump-Russia Dossier is not some accident.
There are no accidents.... He knows and holds some key information that should be stunning when revealed.

>process crime.
speaking of process crimes.

Flynn had like 30 years dealing with spooks and cianiggers and nsa bullshit. He knew the tricks and traps they use.
Yet he made 5 fucking phone calls, from phones he KNEW were watched....and then lied about it?
C'mon man.....I ain't buying that shit. After 30 fucking years, you KNOW what's watched, and what's not, and how to lie and when to NOT lie.

This whole thing stinks.

All I have ready is a Fuck U. Schumer.

Oops. Bruce Ohr graduated from Harvard Law School in 1987. The link below has a lot of background info on Bruce.

heavy.com/news/2017/12/bruce-ohr-dossier-fusion-gps-trump-demoted/

Mmmmmm yea..... das hawt

Look at Manafort's career. His dealings with foreign countries date back to at least Bill Clinton's days in office and involve the Podesta Bros, McCain and lots of others. Mueller was director of the FBI from 2001-2013.

Why, all of a sudden, in 2015-2016 did his activities become such a great concern?

It's a big fucking joke!

His guard was down. He didn't realize it was an interview and he probably never imagined he was being targeted. That just tells me he actually was clean and never dreamed they would come for him.

Given that they actually are on the inside, albeit on the other side, I don't think the small group plotters would have any great need to read Sundance or our threads since we're driven almost entirely by speculation.

Fuck-here’s the link video where Clap says Papadopolous 'Not a Name on My Radar Scope When I Left'
pjmedia.com/video/obama-dni-clapper-papadopoulos-not-name-radar-scope-left/

Mmm give me something better

>His guard was down. He didn't realize it was an interview and he probably never imagined he was being targeted.

No. He KNEW they hated him, he'd clashed with obama's team before.
Plus, Adm Rodgers went to Trump Tower and TOLD trump they were being watched. That's when Trump moved the transition to NJ.
There's literally NO way Flynn could/would be that careless, or naive. 30 years dealing with spooks and crooks? C'mon.