Why do people hate suburbs?

Why do people hate suburbs?
They are fuck loads better then souless commieblocks
Granted they dont look the best from the air but what would be a better solution so people can have a car and pets etc?
Is it just white people hate by SJeWs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ&t=897s
youtu.be/lfy9ZqKUJjU
youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7VqQbrEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s a dull, vapid lifestyle centered around watching TV.

because they combine the worst parts of the city and the worst parts of the countryside with none of the benefits
this. social life is important. everything is too spread out for proper cultural and social venue density. they arent even that quiet. commutes are dumb. you only have one ass, you only need one chair. go to the pub or coffee house to see your mates
Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

As long as there are very few niggers, it is probably ok with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ&t=897s

because it is vapid, soulless, faux-beauty. much like american culture in general, it has no lasting value or beauty but is made solely to be mass-produced as quickly and cheaply as possible. there is not a single unique quality to any architecture in american outside of a few of its major cities

>t. inbred

Is this just an American thing?
It seems america takes things and super sizes them into shit

Oh I am rural masterrace, so I dont really like suburbia,
But I would prefer it to rabbit warren living in an apartment

Most suburbs on the East Coast don't look like this. We have a fuckload of old trees and flora that makes the neighborhood blend in with the surrounding geography. More fences too.

all of your houses look exactly like every other house in the US. older =/= better. bigger trees =/= more beauty

I honestly like the suburbs. I never understood the hatred. I own my house and the land under it. I own a few acres of woodland I go hunting in when the season comes but I have no desire to clear out some of it and put in the work to live there. Suburb life is comfy.

That's not even a real suburb, you retard

This looks worse and even more souless

The fuck is it then?

>all of your houses look exactly like every other house in the US.
nah

I hope this is bait

>having fun things is degenerate.

Fuck off mate. In the old days people sat in their homes and read books. Same shit.

It's a suburb, but it's not real. No real, currently used suburbs look anything like this.

>television is fun

I hate my generation

what the fuck are you talking about? I'm surrounded by dozens of square miles of exactly that

I'm a Euro who's been in America for 21 years. I'm very much an American in most regards but culturally I still hold onto the old world. You are right about America's lack of culture. Which is strange because throughout it's history it did have it. But recently, I'd honestly say since the advent of social media it's practically gone. I mean there is culture, but it's a shell of one. Void of meaning, soulless even. I have siblings born here and frankly I can't relate to them and butt heads 24/7. Even with our parents, grandparents and myself doing everything we could to instill values into them, it's just not there. I walk into the house and they have that retarded California White girl voice, even though we live on the East Coast, listening to some emo trap faggot saying Nigger ten thousand times and constantly, I mean ,CONSTANTLY on snapchat or instagram. I'm in my mid 20's, I'm going to try very hard to get into Medical school just so I can surround myself with people who have some sense. That's really my primary reason. Make good money, travel as much as I can for work, and always be around hard working, smart folk.

Bro the Cape fucking sucks. It's a little getaway for us in MA since there's nowhere else to really go but it fucking blows regardless.

because (((they))) prefer a "community" feel where you walk from place to place like you are still at your shtetl in 1885, and as with everything else, that have to shit on what they don't like. you can watch the PBS documentary on NYC, and there are several (((historians))) who wax poetic about how old neighborhoods were like mini-villages where everyone knew each other.

also, living on top of each other means you are dependent on the government for more things, not least of which is intervention to stop people from killing each other.

>raise shitty kids
>blame the "culture"
Send more consumers. Easy financing available!

The neighborhood from that pic was a very special case. Every single house was made exactly duplicate. It is clearly not a real neighborhood, maybe an experiment.
>I hate my generation
hello redit, go back please

Suburbs are horrid man, they don't even do their one primary goal of keeping niggers and spics away anymore. I was doing some remodeling with my father in a town over from my city, a white enclave of suburbia supposedly and I could hear trap coming down the street from a mile away. A beat up old Honda with 7 grown niggers, grilling people. There's no purpose to them anymore. People can't even afford them too. Mcmansions are overpriced for how cheaply they've been built. This shit has nothing to do with Jews.

>american cities
>good

>Medical school just so I can surround myself with people who have some sense

jews and indians?

this. I was born and raised here but I feel exactly the same way. We have no sense of connection to each other. there are no public squares where people can see each other outside of degenerate infested metro areas. all of our culture is melding into one, degenerate, soulless form we call "popular culture"

Burbs were invented by jews as a way to sell poorly built "designers" houses with a HOA that can kick you out and steal your house if you don't paint your house the right color or have your yard maintained the way they say.

I prefer living out in the boons growing all my own food and only gowing to the hardware store for anything I need.

We do. It's called church.

You mist the entire point if that's what you came to a conclusion. My family tried desperately to raise them the way they raised me, I did my best too. It was a hopeless, drawn out, exhausting effort that failed. The current system in place that indoctrinates is stupid strong.
We took them to art galleries, museums, spent countless hours homeschooling after they came home from their shitty public and private educations, teaching them classical instruments, teaching them the native tongue, bringing them to church, you fucking name it. In the end it was futile. Cuckerberg and his cronies won. American culture is a joke of it's former self.

Missed*.

Wtf was I thinking with that.

Because I like farms and forests

> Every single house was made exactly duplicate. It is clearly not a real neighborhood, maybe an experiment.

are you fucking retarded? this is exaclty how developments are done. there are maybe 3 different styles of homes that are mixed around and maybe mirrored. you have no clue wtf you're talking about.

>go back please
you have no sense of aesthetics yet i'm the redditor. ok

who are you quoting?

can someone explain how a lunatic like howard hughes had the occasional decent vision, like summerlin outside of vegas?

Better than degenerate white trash Stacey, niggers, and spics. Also I'm a tall, good looking white guy from Europe. I won't have trouble finding a good hospital system to work for if I make it through the process.

The suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth.

All that but you didn't think about taking their goddamn phones away?

Not every suburb has an HOA. The one I grew up in didn't, and you could do what you wanted with your property.

take your jesus shit and shove it up your fucking ass. you don't need religion to have even an elementary sense of architecture and aesthetics

I love living in the burbs.
It's fucking great.

I hate fucking neighbors
Especially if they insist on waving with a soulless smile while commenting on the general weather conditions

Just fuck you

to each their own i guess, but I just prefer not to be right on top of other people. and by that i mean other side of the wall. also, it's nice to have just a scarp of land to bbq on or lay out in that's just your own. and suburbs are like any other more expensive real estate, including gentrifying downtowns - you really pay for your neighbors, not the real estate.

and also
>mass media portrays suburbs, where the goyim like to live, as soulless, boring and regressive
>nothing to do with jews...

No
But you need it to give it soul and purpose

isolationism is the true redpill

Go back to the tv boomer.

no you don't

whom

because consumerist liberal faggots think how they look, how they are seen, and by extension, the house they live in, identifies them as a unique human and the thought that they are the same (if not marginally more useless) than everyone else causes them to avoid seeking intelligent and pragmatic housing and instead to waste their money on subpar/suboptimal housing.

curious, how in an effort to escape the vapid lifestyle of the suburbs those fools all too well indulge themselves in the same sanctimonious vanity they allegedly condemn.

>Why do people hate suburbs?

We don't. It was a social engineering push by ((them)) to make people move to "diverse" cities.

This is such a nice place, why people have no dignity for themselves in big cities

Mandatory:
youtu.be/lfy9ZqKUJjU

Calm and breathing better just looking at it
I like the climate and forest density in the Ozarks, but anywhere in the hills is preferable to them lowlander city shitholes

americans, defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7VqQbrEw

what trash

They're the samething as souless commieblocks.

areas without HOA are called the ghetto

>someone on Sup Forums listens to the Descendants
h-hi... i really like kabuki girl

Suburbs look terrible when they are new and the plants arent grown

they look much better once the plants are mature

Plus you never see them from the air so the monotony doesn't seem so strong wen you can only see one street at a time

No one gives a fuck.

suburbs aren't worth living in unless you have kids and you live in a good school district. otherwise you should be living as close to work as possible so you don't kill yourself during your 60+ minute commute

not everyone wants urban living, many people like the mix of urban enough and rural enough that suburbs provide.

>yfw
the lack of morals and downward spiral of society is because of a lack of God in the hearts of man
surprised so many that call themselves redpilled in Sup Forums are still atheists
everyone's fallen for the jewish trap

AZ is the fuckin best

Unrelated but accurate.

Hell
What?

>you don't need religion to have even an elementary sense of architecture and aesthetics
prove it

There's nothing wrong with natural suburbs. It's the US suburbs which consists of hundreds or thousands of identical houses, and require you to use a car to get anywhere that's a problem. They're soulless shitholes without any history or character.

We did. All hell broke loose.

True.

In my city, specifically where I live I have half an acre. Most houses around the city center have yards. Even some in the center. Only the nigs and spics live on top of eachother.

>white people
Theres that term again user, careful

people hate the suburbs because they cant afford them. The only people who could legitametly criticize the suburbs without it being sour grapes are very few and oddly dont criticize the suburbs. That being the very rich who live in the few spacious safe areas near the city core. Every city i go to seems to have a few old neighborhoods that are almost suburb like but they are right in the city. These are usually very expensive and essentially amount to having a big plot of land and house in the city.

Most other people criticizing the suburbs have sour grapes.

If im being honest i would love to be able to live in the suburbs and have a back yard, a garden, and quiet streets to walk on in the morning before work. Instead i live in an apartment, occassionally have to deal with bullshit levels of noise and have to go shopping more often, oh and i also have to share a laundry machine which sucks, and on days when i have to use my car i have to walk like a 1/4, or if im lucky a 1000ft to the complex carport. Also, fixing stuff is just a pain in the ass. Have no place to weld part of my bike back on, no place to repair things, as opposed to in suburbs having yard or garage.

If i lived in the suburbs i could just let my car heat up in the garage and litterally walk out my door and be in my car.

Dotard who's probably never seen a real punk show.

>suburbs aren't worth living in unless you have kids and you live in a good school district.

i mean this is sort of like saying a house isn't worth it unless it has a roof. should be self-understood

Checked.
I listen to all the good shit.

The fault is not in our stars, but in ourselves

Salty Europeans who have to live in densly populated and chaotic urban hubs.

They try and make a virtue out of it as if having no or tiny gardens and space was the source of their historical culture

There is not a single suburban development with more than a few hundred similar homes. Most Developments have 2-5 floor plans and max out at maybe 200-300 homes.

More recently master planned developments are even smaller because suburban sprawl has lost appeal in the USA

Pic related a "soulless" suburban street

it's white nigger music. it has no merit

I've been stuck in the burbs my whole life, I'd give my left nut to have something like this

I'm not an atheist

prove that you do, petersonite

most of what you would consider good architecture was built by christian societies. how did you get petersonite out of my post? he's religious?

>In my city, specifically where I live I have half an acre.

then either your family is super loaded to be able to afford that, or you don't know what a city is. either way it doesn't really relate to what most people would be weighing when comparing city vs. suburban living.

>white nigger
Lol no such thing as a "white nigger" let alone a "white genome" or "black" euther,

Race is not the same thing as heritage or ethnicity or population genetics. Genetics show pretty clearly that there are no clearly bound human types that neatly line up into categories such as white, black, Asian, etc. Population genetics is looking at particular alleles and tracing them back to which regions they came from. So if you're a carrier for X allele and we know that allele is frequently found in Northern Ireland then we can make a soft claim about where some of your ancestors likely came from. Knowing that Irish people are categorized as white in America today, we could go further and say some of your ancestry is white. Of course, the Irish weren't always white in America. So if we're trying to understand historical race categories for your family white might be misleading. Racial categories change over time and across cultures so that forensic anthropologists have to take local ideas about labels into account for any categorization to be meaningful.

If you want to understand this better take a look at any of the articles I suggested. They all clearly explain the science of population genetics, why race is a flawed concept, and how forensic anthropologists have to deal with that. Though I've taught bio anth labs, I imagine that peer reviewed studies hold more weight than a random person on the internet. I suggest you look at the literature

99% of suburbs do not look like this. and again bigger trees =/= more beauty. suburban sprawl is the only way american cities can develop until a massive overhaul of our transportation and general infrastructure is done.

correlation is not causation. try again

>nigs and spics
Define nigs and spics please you cum drinker

>this larping shitskin again
ffs

don't worry, i don't subscribe to the idea that "nigger" is just a behavior and that "whites can be niggers too!!!!". i probably should have said "nigger-tier"

>When you were raised on a peanut farm

nope, sorry. when 100% of good architecture was birthed by religious societies, i'm going to have to say the burden of proof isn't on me.

how about you post some architecture from areligious societies that you like?

The
>Irish are not white
meme was more internal bantz between white people

They were always seen as white

>overhaul of our infrastructure

Our fucking overhaul was the car, European cities are a remnant from pre auto civilization

There is no undoing the world of the car, only retrofitting what is there or letting areas go fallow and back to nature like you see in Detroit.

anyone who advocates ending the autonomy provided by the private passenger vehicle is unworthy of liberty

>I suggest you look at the literature

if you don't believe in my jewiness, go read the original jewiness where i got my jewiness, and maybe then you'll believe me that you don't exist

Back in the 1920's they thought ethnicity was race and they used the term in mefical documents and in textbooks etc etc. The point is race dosen't exist that was my point not that "irish aren't white"

Because owning property ups your civic pride, and (specifically white) civic pride must be crushed at all costs.

>retard who listens to drum n bass

I like to be able to get around without a car, and suburbs also tend to have very little in the way of good culture.

Cum drinker

I'm not advocating for no cars, you absolute mong

just so you can say "it has it's roots in european architecture which is christian which means you need to go to church"

no. correlation does not equal causation. and just because it originated in religious societies does not mean the religion is needed anymore

>They are fuck loads better then souless commieblocks
...how?

commuism and capatilism produce the same soulless, identical look