I just realized that Sup Forums was 1000 times more interesting to visit while I was smoking weed on a regular basis...

I just realized that Sup Forums was 1000 times more interesting to visit while I was smoking weed on a regular basis. Remember Pepe in the sky? Now that I'm not, I just see a ton of racist posts and the same shitty "happening" larps.

Is it just a slow start to the year or has this place gone down the shitter? I am not a shill.. I am genuinely interested in understanding what happened to this place.

The best part of your brain got fried on pot. In time you may recover some of what was lost. But you'll never be the same.

> (OP) (You)
>The best part of your brain got fried on pot. In time you may recover some of what was lost. But you'll never be the same.
Not true. I am smarter than ever, especially with regards to politics. I learned so much while going on my binges.

also stopped smoking, also stopped being a regular here

it is a mixture of the new crowd that came with the election/reddit

i have been a lot more happier since stopping pot, deleting my facebook, and not habitually browsing Sup Forums

Kekistanis never fail to be bluepilled retard faggots
You might as well be telling people to continue smoking pot your autistic dipshit
Take your meme flag and hang yourself with it you undoubtedly fat social reject and stop discouraging people from cleaning up and joining our ranks by telling them quitting pot has no positive effect
Fucking faggot retard, I cant believe we let you smegmonsters ruin the Kekistan meme

most of the racist threads are fueled by shills to make the pepe/kekistani movement look bad

well considering how much hate i get in the city for being white, i truly do hate back

These days Sup Forums is filled with meaningless threads designed to distract. The internet has more sway over the minds of the people than any other platform. Sometimes the darkest corners of the internet shine brightest. These are places where ideas take shape and begin to move about. Always expect disinformation where truth is found.

There's intelligent threads but like always you have to dig through the shit. Of course we have more shittier threads because this place is exploding. Government agencies actively monitor this place dude. /leftypol/, reddit, and tumblr tries to raid this place once in awhile too but it's pretty easy to spot their shit because it's retarded. Sup Forums lives and it's stronger than ever. The election buzz really killed this place for awhile and people got comfy, well this is a 24/7 war and don't you ever forget that.

In all seriousness, congrats on stopping. Weed is a fucking mental drain and I wish I could have all the hours back that I wasted on that shit. It's pretty incredible how much stopping smoking levels out your moods.

i need help stoppin, lads....

can not stress it enough. the girlfriend is also loving the change.

it hurts to wonder what I could have achieved if i didnt smoke all day, everyday for 8 years. 24 now and trying to make the most of it, i feel socially stunted.

Pot turns you into a fucking sissy for a while.

ITT: reddit migrants who think shitposts on Sup Forums are a recent phenomenon

>The pot is bad for you meme
It's a financial drain if anything, but that's the biggest blight of smoking. It's not going to magically make you retarded. Yes believe it or not taking drugs which intoxicate you do have an effect on you for some time. Those effects ware off. Seriously there wouldn't be such a push for this drug if it "crippled" lives. The best part about the USA legalizing this plant is the industrialization of hemp that will take place very soon, and rake us in such a profit that it will improve our economy, and lower the population of unemployed Americans thanks to new job prospects.

It is bad. The 1488 movement is the only real Sup Forums movement. Go back to ledit and Sup Forums.

DUDE WEED :DX

I've been contemplating starting to smoke weed again. This post just convinced me. Fuck thinking clearly, I just want to be easily amused again.

Andy Warski destroyed Sup Forums

obvs newfag is obvs

Sup Forums peaked in the lead up to and the election of trump. now it's just a bunch of idiots arguing about the best direction to take things. many on/pol/ have decided to turn their backs on kek even after the glory of the meme war

will Sup Forums ever look back to kek? one can only hope

Someone remind me how to not bump a thread please.
Oh wait, I remembered.

Its cause its legal now lol weed isnt as cool and alot of people quit lol

2016 election was fun as shit, but it ultimately destroyed Sup Forums

Go back to youtube Worstkey

>intelligent threads
>Sup Forums

pick one.

> (OP) (You)
>Go back to youtube Worstkey
Fite me I swear on me mum I'll deck you one