Boku no Hero Academia

Is there a way to redeem her or any other of the villains without it being an ass pull or a clusterfuck in general?

Magne is already at least semi-redeemed by being pretty based once you get to know him.

Other urls found in this thread:

shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1771.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1771.html
>All the volumes in top 100
>5 of them in top 50

Second boost is here

Pop quiz!

Who was it that recommended to All Might that Mirio be the one to inherit One for All?

Did you say "Sir Nighteye?"

You're wrong.

Pretty good, anymore?

YUP!

Generals are shit!
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Im tired of this OfA user, how long untill next arc?

>Is there a way to redeem her
Yes. Break with the villains and help out Deku going rogue against injustice. Even if she only does it because she has a crush on him.

Actually, this would be great. I want Uravity to bitch about Toga sucking Deku's dick

Toga is the only one so far that I feel is redeemable with the knowledge we have about them.
What it would take is a trip to a mental hospital and probably a drug regiment, but it could be done.

Hell, she could easily be bullshat into being a Class A or B student that way. Make the traitor reveal themselves, Toga betrays the League for whichever reason, and she gets detained after it's all done. Show some scenes with her in recovery in the hospital and show how she's improving mentally, then reveal her new attendance a little bit later. Whether or not it would make sense is up for debate, but it's in the realm of possibility.

user asked about it earlier and It's done, I just need the ok from the commissioner to post the full thing.
I'll be posting in the /aco/ commission thread later, give me money.

She literallly had a dead body behind her in her intro pic.

every villain so far has killed someone before and so far it's only no names

We also don't know what she did to Kemi, who has been missing for 3 days.

>it's only no names
I don't think the public nor the Hero Society will care that we did not knew the names of the people they killed, user. She's a killer, I don't think we will really see redemption out of her

She wasn't in her right mind.
He also could've lived, but that's not really relevant to her mental stability.

Villains in comics have been forgiven for worse with less effort.

>She wasn't in her right mind.
I would think wanting to kill would be Toga's in her right mind

>Toga is a cute girl so she cant be evil.

dumb frogposter

I dont like Tsuyu

Holy shit, I need to see the full pic.

I think the whole mental treatment idea could work if it keeps in mind that Toga is a literal murderer.
If she's a serial killer because of mental issues and not inborn evil then she would probably feel incredibly guilty about it after being treated enough.

Do you think you are smarter than you're waifu?

threw out anime and comic's , killers have been redeemed , just look at vegeta , deadpool, and venom

So Endeavor has a black haired baby mama somewhere

I'm in engineering school so I should be at least average

Most of the villains are mentally ill like Batman rogues. Talking them down ain't gonna fix their madness.

>Toga
>Redeemable

She's literally a unrepentant serial killer like Muscular

he could be one of the sons we already have seen but maybe he dye his hair black

They are training their quirks, so, let's fix quirks
>instead of only hands be like mt lady

i think your just jumping the gun on toga , most people who want her to be redeem are the ones that think there's more to her

She's a nutball, which is what makes her redeemable. It's like saying a paranoid schizophrenic is unredeemable if they stab somebody when they're clearly not in the position to be treated as if they're responsible for their own actions.
Muscular seems more like a brute who kills because he likes it instead of any pathos, but if there's an underlying mental illness there as well then he would be equally redeemable.

Why does Monoma keep failing everything when he's apparently soooooooooo smart?

What do you think happened to the mom? Maybe she died in birth or something. Or maybe she hates Endeavor to this day and raised her son to hate him.

>she's in a room across the hall from Shotos mom

So this is the reason behind all that yaoi, huh?
Isnt it a super common trope in shonen?

Shouto and Dabi run into each other while visiting their moms

man i just like seeing people fight each other

But besides Shouto, who has half red hair and half white hair, the other Todoroki siblings we've seen have predominantly white hair with small red parts. That includes his sister, who has strong ice powers, but weak fire powers.

So if their hair color is indeed related to the strength of their powers, their brothers' powers must be more or less the same as the sister (strong ice, weak fire).

>mc gets the most boring power

Every time

>Reading this much into the grammar of a translation

user...

Most people think he's Shouto's half-brother. Dabi's mom could have had a fire quirk, or some sort of booster quirk.

Yeah, just saying that if he's indeed Endeavor's son, then he's probably not one of the kids we've seen so far.

I wish we knew more. There's so many characters I want to see more of, but I bet if Dabi is actually Endeavor's son, we won't find out until 2 or 3 years from now.

toga will never get redeemed and will die

I hate the theory that he's the mole so much. I don't care about him at all, so his betrayal won't make much of any impact.

He's a lab rat

b-but muh theory

bitch say what?

Mt. Lady wrecks everything though and is only good for demolitions and giant battles.

Hagakure is the traitor

The most powerful? Usually. The most boring belongs to Ojiro or Mineta.

>hit hard
>go fast
Wow!!

Lad.

Stop thinking with your cock. She's basically halfway between Joker and Harley.

antisocial personality disorder. like how Ted Bundy was really smart and could have gotten off with just a few years for attempted burglary if he wasn't an attention whore and didn't shit on everyone who was trying to help him

todoroki looks so emo here

This.
Yea I want to fuck her too but she's a serial killer.

Will Mustard be redeemed? Will there be a cute chapter where Tetsu4 visits him in prison to help rehabilitate him?

>Isnt it a super common trope in shonen?
Yes, but fujos still like it.

Can / will stain be redeemed?

damn straight. dont need anything els. but dont forget.
>durable as you are strong
>smarts and reflexes increased to match strength
>get swole as fuck with sweet muscle shadows
>you the heart of peace son, inspire a generation of heros nigga

How many people has she killed already?

Mustard looked even younger that Toga, so if she gets redeemed but he doesn't I'm calling shenanigans.

What was All Might like as a young man?

Nobody confirmed.

Mustard looked like a fucking middle schooler. How do you even become a villain at such age?

Hopefully not like that

And Harley's been redeemed like three or four seperate times before the status quo gets enforced again

Brains aren't finished developing until age 25

Children are literally retarded

You can interpret that as Sir using past tense because Mirio wasn't chosen in the present. You can say you "should have" gotten something early even if you still have a chance to receive it later.

I can agree with your premise, but this is class evidence that doesn't stand by itself. You need to add it to other things to get a clear picture and even then it has more than one reading.

hes already a massive dork user. its just hes the #1 hero so it just adds to his charisma and charm

>tfw one more year and I'll finally stop being retarded

Can't wait

Will these top-quality suffering panels ever be topped?

Hey, Sup Forums
What's the coolest quirk you can think of that doesn't have any combat application?

Him recommending Mirio doesn't make him the mole in the slightest. It just means that your assumption that Sir took on Mirio to inherit OfA is probably wrong.

>B-but Sir said Mirio should have inherited OfA!
That's right. Sir did say Mirio SHOULD have inherited One for All.
>B-but Sir said there's a far more suitable candidate for One for All than Izuku
Oh, he said that too. But that doesn't mean that Mirio was Sir's candidate. Mirio was Nezu's candidate.

you mean what was Small Might like

When you're driving, every other car on the road stays at least 50 km away from you at all times.

Who would you like to be friends with? i would love to hang out with these two and fuck the brains out of them

Pulling small objects like Dekumom

The ability to last as long as you want in bed.

>coolest
that's lame as hell user

The ability to maintain objects at a constant temperature

Cami is safe and alive and enjoying her small vacation from school.

Both Mustard and Toga could make for pretty cool heroes. Especially Mustard; a power like that is perfect for dealing with villains, especially since it's just a better version of Midnight's quirk.

Toga is a cute girl because she's evil, user.

No redemption, more crazy. She needs to learn her lesson and understand herself while continuing to be completely batshit.

None of them would like to hang out with me, because I am a dark-skinned gaijin.

toga fucking sucks and I hope kouda bashes her dumb head in with his tard strength

Seeing sounds (super synasthesia)

Mineta cause he has 0 self-esteem and will never get laid just like me

>Violates the laws of the universe
>Could make alot of money out of it.

If it's just "touch it and leave it there hot" one person could solve power emergencies.

I'd say "looking in the past".
You could become a detective, or an historian.

>Magne is
was*

>daredevil.jpg

The ability to drift around upon a bed of clouds.

>Pulling small objects like Dekumom
>dekumom
>small

What are moles but rats of the ground?