mangalife.us/read-online/Shingeki-No-Kyojin-chapter-93.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2IvkMLtYVSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>censoring shit that isn't even all that gory

cucks

H-HAYAI!

PTSD

Can't have that on nip TV user

I want Mikasa to slice my dick off, and then choke me to death.

What are the chances of Eren being OP after the time skip?

I want Mikasa to cut my throat.

I wanted him to be. But Isayama really wants him to be as childish and down syndrome as possible.

God I wish that were me.

3/10

Next episode spoiler, new Titan type revealed

You really don't even a small cut along your throat is a very horrible experience.

Do you think someone ate Annie?

I'd eat her.

mangalife.us/read-online/Shingeki-No-Kyojin-chapter-93.html
>Zeke has no children confirmed
feelsbadman.jpg

I'd legit drop it if one more character dies offscreen

It's okay if Mikasa does it.

>Zeke has no children confirmed
even niggerstream confirmed that a week ago user, where were you

Fuck off.

Really? Man that fucking sucks. And here I thought there were hints of Eren maturing. Another wasted potential.

don't believe everything on Sup Forums

Shit.

>Masaka

>see this coming at you
What do, lads?

Hug her.

*teleports behind you*

Get my throat cut and sweat profusely.

Kek

He matured actually. After the anime ends, Eren isn't as inconsequential or bratty as before. He also stops being all ragetard everytime.
I mean, he does have his moments of angers after that, but it's pretty much in the right situation for that. Being betrayed by Annie, Berthold and Reiner really did impact on him

I didn't like that
It messed with his character, I just wanted him to be a ragetard that uses his ragetard strength to punch stuff into hell
It was fucking amazing to see Eren losing a leg, getting into a titan's mouth to save Armin, losing an arm, and all that did was make him angrier and turned him into a 15m tall rage monster

anger didn't make him titan, the will did, he can have the will without being angry, he lost his temper not his will user

His will was being fucking angry and wanting to kill every titan
It wasn't strictly anger, but it might as well have been

will=/=anger user
he's not 15 anymore

I can empathize with enjoying murderous anger, it's satisfying as fuck. But I don't think Eren really lost it, or at least not in this part of the story yet. Nothing is there to push him over the edge like old times, so maybe we have to wait for another one of these scenes.

He wouldn't have that will, that determination and conviction without the rage, without the desire for freedom and revenge
It's what fuels him, and it's awesome
Yeah we need another death, my bet is Jean going kamikaze heroically when they're almost dying and taking Gaillard with him

I just want Eren to have a scene as awesome as pic related. He needs to fight someone he's REALLY angry against though, I'm not sure how that's gonna happen since they already got their payback against Reiner (mostly).

My bet is on Zeke being his next nemesis.

>Nothing is there to push him over the edge like old times, so maybe we have to wait for another one of these scenes.

Yeah, I even doubt that he'll keep his promise to Reiner since he now knows that he was just a child soldier being forced to do what he did.

Eren is not gonna forgive Reiner
Wasn't he stalking him in the latest chapter?
If anything he'll just get close and eat him in one bite while taking him by surprise

I don't see Eren forgiving Reiner but I don't really see him in the same mindstate as "I'm gonna make your deaths as excruciating as possible". It won't be really personal. If anything now that Reiner is the underdog we'd probably feel bad for him.
Eren needs a Zeke to make him 200% mad again.

Yeah Reiner is just gonna get eaten without too much suffering
What if he gets mad at Gaillard eating Ymir?

I doubt that he would give a shit about Ymir, especially since her letter already said that she was going to die soon.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Ftfy

cute

btfo

canon

AM

Imagine being Annie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Armin, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your big brain and horrific mongoloid face. I would totally have sex with you, both my titan and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old Eren in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Annie and not only sit in that chair while Armin flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected the 3DM Gear. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his pathetic attitude as everyone in the 104th tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARMIN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day.

Eren is still a psycho

As soon as they get to the fucking ocean he switches to wanting to genocide everyone outside the island

What's even going on there?

best girls

canon

That part is just Isayama's poor writing trying to make it like "oh shit they have so many enemies so sad"

>EH in promo art
Yes, yes this is good

Armin/Mikasa is coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=2IvkMLtYVSk

will they show this flashback again in the next episdode or two? Or no, since this was in the movie?

lol i dont mind as long they leave bluray version alone.

thanks for this user

Like super canon.

man i hate that scene, seriously wit studio, don't fuck it up.

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

Both manlet and Mikasa are bothered by EH. You better let it go.

manlet seems ok with it in that pic

Mikasa was probably even bothered by Carla touching Eren.

Look at the frown, that's the I don't approve frown.

i want mikasa to facesit me

I want Mikasa to fuck my thrussy

What did the absolute mad man mean by this?

please contribute to my snk pics folder!

Who fucking knows, maybe memories have some odd way of seeing into the future.

Only way to save AM is by destroying Marley and all their enemies.

Elsians' minds are connected through space and time through the Founding Titan remember? So also in the future I guess. In one panel you even see Eren talking to Owl on the wall.

>Eren talking to owl
No, Eren was talking with Grisha.

What would he have thought about the truth of the world? That they were all prisoners on an island in a voluntary arrangement to isolate themselves from the rest of humanity? Would he have wanted to attack Marley?

Mikasa has a noticeable bulge here.

of course

Time to jack off

Oh well what I meant was that he appeared on the Wall in the past. So it doesn't seem unlikely that you can get memories from the future. Still not sure what triggered this since this appeared to be the first occurence...

Why do people like the marley eldians

They are race traitors and self hating cucks ok?

Of course, she has an erection at that moment

So is the Colossal Titan different-looking now that Armin has it, or is it just partially-formed in this shot? The legs are a lot thinner, it actually looks like it could hit a decent sprint now. Before the legs were stocky as fuck.

>Oh well what I meant was that he appeared on the Wall in the past.
Who?

I still dont understand the attack titan. What is it's power? It hasn't shown itself to be extremely strong/agile in comparison to other extremes.

Is not about wanting, at this point of the story they have two options: surrender or fight. Worst part about the truth of the world is that his father died to secure the priviledge of a few people (not even saying only Reiss, but the noblemen who controlled the Walls and cared only about that). And Erwin went too far after his father's death, to do anything else than fighting.

You say that as if there's an infinite stream of titans clawing at the walls 24/7. They can clear it out, do some work, and go back in when someone up top spots a titan. Before long they wouldn't even be building in titan range. Eren's hardening is vastly superior, sure, but to say they "didn't have the technology" for a pulley system and basic stonework when they're building shit like 3D gear is just silly.

>lol btw people who became a shifter die after 13 years

I wasn't here when this was revealed, what was the reaction? It's such shitty fucking writing, especially since Eren will probably find a way around it/to cure it.

The power of being a strong retard. Like an angry teenager with a gun.

The attack titan can attack
The female titan can be female

What's the problem

Its power is probably that it doesn't hit any extreme, it's perfectly balanced. Faster than the Armored Titan, stronger than the Female Titan and Ymir's Titan.

It's good writing, now it makes sense why Grisha made Eren eat him instead of doing everything himself, since his time was nearing

Also represents doing a deal with the devil for power well thematically

>what was the reaction
In the manga or amongst the readers?

Shifter aids was a theory long before thanks to the hints given by the other shifters's behavior and mostly by Uri's amazing health.

remember the Bert's fight with Armin/Eren?

He was progressively losing mass from all the burning hot steam he was expelling. This page might be suggesting what Armin looks like at the end of a fight.

Yeah, he is different.

huh? Of course not. Eren's gonna die for sure.

The question is how the memory connection will come into play and how it somehow extends to kid Eren before he inherited the titan power.

>Female titan
>Her ability is her sexuality
Why isn't tumblr triggered?