Does he really die?

Does he really die?
What the fuck, now I'm really sad I google'd what happened in the ending.

Nah, you got memed.

No. Just some idiots forcing their meme.
And the last episode is anime original.

I know, the real last episode adapted from the manga was so weird I decided to check online what it meant, especially the Hayabusa scene.
Looking at the manga, the last chapter cover really has him stuffed in a locker in a dead in coffin position with the words farewell Sakamoto-kun.
I really hates this kind of "theorys" but this one really holds up when gong back to past chapters.

No.

Mangaka was probably just out of jokes and didn't know what the fuck else to do with character.

So he decided to allude to Sakamoto's death because it's funny?

Do you have autism?

>a meme
A lot seemed to agree with it, and when the manga finished it was also alluded to. You saying it's a "meme" doesn't prove otherwise. So, got anything substantial to back it up?

>Sakamoto desu ga
>Sakamoto death ga
I think you're unto something there.

>manga is a gag/comedy
>sakamoto breezed all the challenges he faced
But instead you go with
>dude, I read some DEEP interpretation of how he is actually sick and dying bro

Not that user, but what you say the purpose of

>last chapter cover really has him stuffed in a locker in a dead in coffin position with the words farewell Sakamoto-kun.

this was?

I remember that one retarded faggot that forcing the meme so hard, he retardly spergout when he got called out.
Exactly what the post above is doing.

When did he get called out? Everything about the "Sakamoto is dying" theory adds up and is more plausible than the "he's actually hired by NASA" theory. Please explain how he got called out, I'm actually curious now.

>called out
Is that what spouting MEME MEME MEME goes by those days?

A joke, he "dies" aka leaving the school,forever. Turned into a legend and shit.

When real final episode is out.
Only a retard claimed his theory is the one true end while not acknowledging the REAL episode.

What meme? It makes a lot of sense
>Sakamoto takes a lot of trips to the nurses office
>Final chapter cover has him in a school locker styled like a coffin
>Makes sense that if he was dying he'd live his life to the fullest
>In the manga, the series ends when Sakamoto leaves the school with a pie on his face. Earlier in the chapter, his other classmates were throwing pies to hide their own tears so they wouldn't make sakamoto feel bad. Sakamoto leaves the school unscathed, but after saying goodbye for one last time he hits himself in the face with a pie to hide his tears from the teacher guarding the school gates

The thing with him going into space is anime only.

>When real final episode is out.
Wasn't that just the students of the school speculating about what Sakamoto was doing? Technically Sakamoto wasn't even really in that episode, all shots that featured him were in the imagination of the other students. Unless another "final episode" came out I'm unaware of.

Do you? I read about the theory and if you view it from that point of view then it does seem like it makes sense.
However the arguments about that theory can also be shifted to a different meaning.
The manga as a whole is so over the top and accepting of it's ridiculousness that the things that seem ridiculous and seem to hide a deeper meaning might actually not have any deeper meaning.

Because it's poking fun at it?

The manga's tone is gag comedy and even it's original concept was romantic comedy. The author admitted she likes horror movies and worked a bit of it into it.

Is this show worth finishing?

I got about half way through and just got bored of the jokes.

>I got about half way through and just got bored of the jokes.
Then I'd say you're in for more of the same. If you really want some sort of closure just skip to the last episode and skip the OVA. Otherwise just drop it.

The joke is still the same "sakamoto do outrageous stunt to get by his day" but the execution can be good but you probably still wont like it.Just watch it faggot?