Give me 1(one) reason why robbing a bank is morally wrong

Give me 1(one) reason why robbing a bank is morally wrong.

It’s not your money.

You inconvenience a bunch of innocent people and bank tellers

there isn't one that isn't mental gymnastics.

It isn't.

Interest is theft. You are entitled to your wealth and the interest the (((bank))) generates out of thin air. Fuck. Them.

Might is right. It's only wrong if the opposite party is able to enforce their rules.

Because the tEller can get hurt.

because it lowers trust in the system and fair play is the basis of morality, see the rat wesuaing experment. even rats have morality, also not poltics
Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

Well you would get shot to bits by the popo and spend half of your remaining life time in prison enjoying the BBC...

On second thought, there's no reason, just do it!

The system is immoral by its very nature. There is no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism.
Fuck the cops. "Respect my authority"? Suck my balls pig.

The banks that deserve to be robbed you can't rob.

What about robbing an insurance company after hours?

FPBP

They all deserve to be robbed. They're all Jewish thieves. Only the laborer should be entitled to wealth.

1.Just make sure nobody gets hurt
2.and give the money to the people like Robin Hood
3.and radicalize them against the system.
4. Profit

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
Luke 12:49

>don't use a gun; use a pen
~~>1(one) person

This. Get your wealth back and give it back to those who generated it. Take on the Jew and the capitalist oppressor exploiting you for profit sitting on their ass.

>complaining about jews
>using commie flag

>morally
spook

the consequences could be quite dire.

>jews = communist meme again

Jesus Christ read a fucking book.

>inb4 muh german revolution

While they may not deserve the wealth their activity generates (it produces nothing useful) neither do you.

But giving him wealth makes him bourgeois, no longer proletarian. Your answer has the negation of communism right within it.

It's rude, please don't do it.

Explain.

Because currency is just a representation of goods and services that we exchange. Using currency that you obtained without having provided any goods or services is lying, which is morally wrong.

He is not bourgeois because he is earning his rightful compensation for his labor, not anymore and not any less. He is merely taking back the wealth that belongs to him.

That's quite a mental gynastic you did there buddy, I just stated the facts that if OP tried to rob a bank he would get shot like an idiot and ruin his life, but whatever, feel free to think our system is so wrong while you live in the hilarious fantasy of a communist world without state.

Usury is immoral. The money in a bank is stolen. Stealing from thieves has moral precedent.

Evading taxes is not morally wrong either.

"1(one)" you're too stupid to breathe without a breath coach. Also, fire your breath coach, you absolute worthless cuntwaffle.

The fuckin Jews will just print more (((money))).

I catch you robbing my bank, I will fucking gut you OP. I'm tired of niggers like yourself. Get a job and work for your money.

For being selfish and taking things that do not belong to. You could be arrested that is not however the immoral part.
The immoral part is in the fact that you will lose time with your children and other family members time that can not be replaced.

That's the first time I see a leftist being anti-semitic and that's hilarious...Though it is also coherent since your beloved USSR hunted Jews almost as good as the nazis

Communists=Jews
Collectivism is a scam so the government can steal everything you own and prevent you from owning anything in the future. So regardless of whether or not that government considers themselves members of the Judaic faith, it's still a jew scam , and they are still jews.
Therefore yes, Communists=Jews.
Case closed. Now shut the fuck up.

While one bank robbery won't make a dent in the financial system as a whole, a society where you can't rely on banks to store wealth, nor take out loans (loans are a horrible system but unfortunately they're all we've got right now) will grind to a halt. If you succeed to the degree that most degenerates would like to, you might completely destroy all law and order. (inb4 FUCK UR FIAT MONEY I'LL BUY GROCERIES WITH BITCOIN AND THE DAO TOKENS)

People underestimate how important it is for their environment to be predictable-- it's what makes it possible to work for a pay check, build bridges or to put years of work into research projects that may not accrue any tangible benefit for five years-- you are assured that your money will have value when you go to spend it, and the institutions that pay for these big projects are assured that they will be worth the investment when they actually get used.

Even though they're basically parasites, and have been ever since fractional reserve banking was introduced, life would be infinitely worse without them unless an alternative is devised (and it will probably eventually have to be-- unfortunately the most likely way this could happen is through jihad).

oooh birthyear get

Other people can't get away with it.this is all.

Taking that which is not yours

you first

>morally wrong

See, you're throwing ethics into it, which is unfair.

But under Western law...specifically United States Law, this falls under the 8 major crimes, and is therefore wrong.

What kind of books do you recommend?
I am a descendent of the german minorities in Russia which were deported by the great soviet union. So I get triggered everytime I see this symbol of death.
This system doesnt work. You have to opress your own people.

Is it "wrong" to destroy civilization, create circumstances that kill millions of people, wreck the shit out of the environment etc just because nobody could stop you?

>. Get a job and work for your money.

Robbing a bank takes a considerable amount of effort

A lot of lefties share antisemitic views because of how the israelian government is treating the palestaenians

>Give me 1(one) reason why robbing a bank is morally wrong.

there is no blanket morality that fits every situation. Generally it's wrong for a few reasons, the main being that it endangers people that have done you no wrong, whether the institution itself deserves to be robbed or not.

Who decides what worth his work has? No more no less.

move to portland

Do it, pussy.

It's not morally wrong but there are consequences and you have to be ready to live with those consequences if you're going to do it.

>But under Western law...specifically United States Law, this falls under the 8 major crimes, and is therefore wrong.

The concepts of right and wrong and the law have no relation to each other whatsoever. You've been programmed to exhibit a slave morality

on a public forum? No. those who understand what a pen is used for, will know what to do. it is non-violent, but destroys lives nonetheless

>So I get triggered everytime I see this symbol
what about those weimar colors you're flying? do they not teach you your own history?

Then don't hurt the teller

You could hurt an innocent trying to steal the numbers.

Bank Robberies are violent.

/Thread

>entitled to your wealth
It's not your wealth. Borrowed money is not wealth.

The money belongs to no one. It is insured by the ones who create it out of nothingness.

inb4 ring of Gyges

I already have a job, thus I need a bank account to hold my money.

>omg the pen destroys lives
>pedos sipping fetus blood
oops. there goes your retard faggot conception of the world. can you get the fuck out now? you clueless stooge.

Because theft is Degenerate. Accepting the bread of shame, you are right there with homosex. Don't be homosex.

You've been so helpful.

No. You are talking about interest. Not money in the bank. Nice try. You are stealing value other people created. You are eating the bread of shame. Dont be Degenerate.

Use of violence to redistribute wealth should be done by the state.

OY VEY ANTISEMITISM

Its robbery.

If you own the bank, it's not even legally wrong.

because 6 million jews died in the holocaust

Fpbp