It's her turn

It's her turn.
>but it's not natural.
Nice appeal to nature.

There is NO REASON too deny women equal rights.
It's Her turn.

Women and men should be legally equal

Everything else is off the table fag

SAGE

I need the source
right now pls

it's some Shindol doujin

Holy shit Miranda cosgrove is beautiful. Would definitely wife then impregnate her.
>tfw I know Schneider beat me too it

Emergence. I'd post it but its super long and im sleepy

>equal
>the same
you are literally doing women a disservice by telling them they can be equal.
why are you anti science?

>Women and men should be legally equal

It's Her turn to take this дpyг in her пиздa

Why? Also
>leaf
>valid opinions

>She can't compete so we must help her by lowering the standards to her level.
Why are women so weak?

>Beautiful

She's the quintessential Mrs 56% face.

>Crying for female equality
>While posting a Templar picture

Soyboys have zero self-awareness.

>her turn
>equal rights

How come something is HER if rights are equal?

is that a trap? what are you on about? this bread sucks

sage

>There is NO REASON too deny women equal rights.
If there is no reason not to do it, then there is no reason to do it

It's her turn to get gangraped by niggers.Women are parasitical scum and the only thign they deserve is rape,most of these cunts even like being raped anyways.
All thots need to be locked up in cages and and used as breedign animals and once they expire they need to be killed off.

>There is NO REASON too deny women equal rights.
100 years of feminism is NO REASON?

>Nice appeal to nature.
Yes that's what I did, how intelligent of you to notice, it doesn't invalidate my point however.

idk what's going on but I would cum in her mouth.

>Nice appeal to nature.

An appeal to nature is only a logical fallacy if you are an idiot who follows some unnatural modern ethical system.

How much longer

Are you saying its her turn to get handcuffed and trained as my submissive? Okay, sounds good.

>It's Her turn to take this дpyг in her пиздa

is that not droog ie friend? ...not so much penis?

So, did Dan beat his dick while sniffing her toes?

I hate that Dan defiled and ruined a lot of her
Especially those feet

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

She knows what she needs to do to get her rights.

> equal rights and responsiblities
agreed (not actually, because that's insane and against human nature) but just so you see your dissonance

sage

is that the chick from Drake and Josh?

fuck that was a good show

the hollywood rape and metoo shit has been going on for months, how the fuck has Dan Schneider not been named yet?

Lovely shirt she's wearing. So stylish. Cheap looking yet without that shabby chic elegance one might expect.