Why aren't you a Christian, user?

>Jesus is a Jew on a stick!

No. Jesus went against the Jewish hierarchy of Zionism & the synagogue of Satan, so the Jews had him murdered by the (((Roman pagans)))

>because paganism is the true religion of Europe!!!111

Let's be real here, paganism is a dead meme religion. Everything that was ever relevant in paganism has been incorporated into Christianity.

>Christians are all cucks!!! Varg told me so!!!

Varg is an old man who stabbed his best friend while sleeping 28 times in the back, and blamed the stab wound son glass. He also burned down three historical churches, and his music is garbage. How he ever became relevant is beyond me.

Christianity brought Europe out of the dark ages. Before Christianity, Europeans were living in wooden huts, mass inbred within their small clans, killed their neighbors over a wife, and constantly waged war against their white brothers. Christianity united Europe.

It's not too late to redeem yourself, user. Your family. They can all be saved. It just takes one step into the light to be forgiven for your sins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
youtu.be/_FdnA4SyYzE
youtu.be/Z1GDRx-F1C0
youtu.be/M0d4qM7gCH8
youtu.be/o5LIB_53ht4
youtu.be/FSE3XpT2IZw?t=573
youtu.be/N6DR9k3rPZQ?t=572
youtu.be/ebk877L4DeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, I forgot- here's a few songs, for some inspiration.

youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY

youtu.be/_FdnA4SyYzE

youtu.be/Z1GDRx-F1C0

youtu.be/M0d4qM7gCH8

this 100%

i get so triggered when fedora fags try to quote old testament shit. literally: WTF

The mjolnir necklace is the new fedora of 2018

>constantly waged war against their white brothers
It's almost like that continues to this day....

Not sure about you, but I don't see a bunch of Western Europeans killing each other in the streets.

I do however, see a bunch of Islamic jihadists invading.

see no reason to believe

If you don't see a reason to believe, then don't. You've been given your chance and you've rejected it. May god have mercy on your soul.

youtu.be/o5LIB_53ht4

>Jesus went against the Jewish hierarchy of Zionism & the synagogue of Satan
Because he was a Jew that tried to reform Judaism so thus got put on a stick. That doesn't refute the fact that you worship a Jew on a stick.
>(((Roman pagans)))
What are you even trying to say here? Romans nearly exterminated the kikes.
>Christianity brought Europe out of the dark ages
This is some next level retardation
>duuuur my ancestors were all retarded savages until le kike on stick 'civilized' them
Imagine being this self-hating
>constantly waged war against their white brothers. Christianity united Europe.
Absolute horseshit. Europeans have always fought each other, Christianity only further divided us. Nearly half the population in some places died over wars of inane interpretations of some Jewish book.

European Pagan's aren't only a meme, they were literally the niggers of Europe. Raping and Pillaging more advanced societies, they made their living from being parasites and they practiced rituals like drinking goats blood and sacrificing virgins.

WW2 was more than 60 years ago, so what wars are you talking about?

Hello fellow (((white brother)))
The pagans lived in stick huts for tens of thousands of years with little to no advancements in society, how do you call that successful?

And not, not all of my ancestors were retarded. Just the ones living in stick huts for tens of thousands of years.

Christianity united Europe against a common foe, simple as that.

The Roman pagans were complete cucks, if their emperors didn't treat the first Christians like shit, then maybe the Christians would have never returned the favor of persecution, heretical witch.

This 100%

Most pagans didn't even write down their own history & culture, most of what we know about them comes from books written by Christians who spent their lives in monasterys writing down the history of Europe.

>see no reason to believe

You live in a matrix built by satanists, of course you see no reason to believe in Christ. you're spiritually cucked.

what reason do you see?

same question

Why jewish fairytales is true but german, roman, russian, chinese, arab and many other ethnic fairytales is not true? They all look the same for me - one level of argumentation, one level of evidence, one level of reliability.

quit being a faggot, the kingdom of God is at hand.

It's all make believe

I simply have a higher spiritual connection than most people, I was born with it.

Secular Muslims are invading Europe, not religious Muslims. That's why they all drink and rape and gamble, like at Cologne.

Religious Muslims actually support religious Christians.

bump for the kingdom of Heaven believe in Jesus and have eternal life!

Have you ever considered that it is possible for God to show his power in multiple ways throughout different civilizations?

so basically your bellyfeels told you so

>all these fucking meme arguments
>Christianity united Europe against a common foe, simple as that.
But that's blatantly untrue. Europe has never been truly 'united', and Christianity has caused constant religious infighting. Capturing some desert shithole for a few decades doesn't negate the millions of dead Europeans directly caused by sectarian wars.
>world's greatest empire who's influence is seen up to the present day
>cucks
This is your mind on Christfaggotry
>if their emperors didn't treat the first Christians like shit then maybe the Christians would have never returned the favor of persecution, heretical witch
It's a damn shame they didn't properly slaughter them all like Japan so the abrahamic cancer would be contained.

The romans were the most advanced pagans & they poisoned themselves to death with lead.

>pic related: Japan

>That doesn't refute the fact that you worship a Jew on a stick.
Jesus was the son of God, he had no race nor did he have any religion. God and Marry never had sex, her womb was simply a carrier.

>What are you even trying to say here? Romans nearly exterminated the kikes.
Romans were turning into the kikes. On behalf of the Jewish lobby they crucified Jesus.

>Christianity brought Europe out of the dark ages.
It's a fact, you can literally see the differences in technology between the Pagans and Christians.

They built things like that because in honor of that Jewish book.

So I must believe that God is something bigger than any fairytale ever created but one variation of jewish fairytale is right when european pagan fairytales is wrong? And why you think there is only one God and no other Gods who "shows their power in multiple ways"?

Your god is a faggot kike and I'd rather spit on him than worship him.

>No. Jesus went against the Jewish hierarchy

And was still a Jew on a Stick.

I'm not an idiot. Religion is for stupid people. Simple as that really.

Why the fuck would there be multiple gods? Did a bunch of little nothings come together & decided to all be gods?

This guy is literally a slave to a satanic world order that's feeding hyim toxins to make him stupid (it worked), poison to shorten his life span, and immersing him in propaganda to prevent him from thought. and to top it all off, they plan on slaughtering him and his entire family and replacing him with human/pig hybrids as slaves But who does he really hate? Christians.

Why be christian when you can be a islamist?

>156984837
Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

>I'm not an idiot, here's a dumb ass reason why I don't believe in god.

Go back to your Big Bang theory that Jews try so hard to desperately prove

Why are you so willing to send your soul on a path of damnation?

Fucks sake how can burgers be so fucking dumb. La creatura is indeed gullible

Keep it up & I'll send the Templar cartel down there, fuck off this is a humans only thread.

>Why the fuck would there be multiple gods?

Why not? If we must believe that one God living in jewish fairytale why we can't believe that there is Ten Gods from Scandinavian fairytale?

All of those "Gods" never gave any confirmed evidences of their existence to modern people so faith is only thing that matters in question of Gods existence. If you believe in jewish God and jewish fairytale it's cool but other people can believe in African or Norwegian fairytales and you all looks the same.

The creator of the universe (who happens to be jewish) did not become human and kill himself to save humanity. Sorry.

Christcucks are incapable of understanding that point, just like they're incapable of arguing without defaulting to "muh bible says...".

You've both been given your chances, remember that. May god have mercy on your souls.

He was still a filthy jew. "He was a reformer" is no reason why we should follow his jew bullshit.
>Before Christianity...
This is some next level self-hate. "Our ancestors were worthless savages before this jew religion enlightened", how do you get to this kind of thinking?
>Christianity united Europe.
It didn't at all. And what is the good of a unifying force if it also unites you with all the scum of the world?
>Christians are all cucks!!! Varg told me so!!!
No, my experience with them told me so. Seeing them harboring immigrants and collecting to "help the refugees" showed these people are serious traitors. If you want to just ignore this treason you could but it makes you as bad as them.

fucking ban these mass-replying subhumans already

Your snow nigger ancestors were savages, deal with it.

And would you care to address Rome and Greece, Rabbi?

The same romans & Greeks who turned to Christianity?

>stabbed his best friend while sleeping 28 times in the back
Amazing, if he can sleep-kill people telling they're going to murder him, my opinion of him has just skyrocketed

Synagogue of Satan.. those that call themselves jews but are not. Responsible for people pointing to the jews and thinking they're all bad... ..they've just been infiltrated. Hating an entire group of people is just another trap by the devil.
They're responsible for false history, as their empire is called media.. they basically invented fake news.. and propaganda throughout is a weapon they utilize throughout time
youtu.be/FSE3XpT2IZw?t=573

>Let's be real here, paganism is a dead meme religion.
Doesn't mean they also don't have infiltrators with an agenda. We grow up with certain beliefs and are unaware that they conflict with the true nature of reality the way God made it. Yet so many people blindly believe what their "scientists" tell them.
They're responsible for putting so much of mankind under a mental/belief trick.
Take the tower of babylon . . . man putting himself in the heavens.. Now think about the entirety of outer space theory. If God made heaven and earth.. and they're separate.. why are we already "in" heaven, by our "planet" floating in it?
youtu.be/N6DR9k3rPZQ?t=572

Just food for thought.

Nice dodge, Schlomo. Way to really show us (((Christian))) debating.

>khazar bullshit
>space isn't real
Well, i thpught this was just typical "WE WUZ" nonsense but then you added some extra bullshit.

There's nothing more Jewish than rejecting Christ

>Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you. Revelation 3:9

Jews also breathe. Please don't copy them.

Middle Eastern mythology that I don't want to partake in. I'd follow a religion if it had more to do with real life.

>to not be a jew yoi have to follow the jew prophets and their "Messiah"
Thats retarded. Wouldn't ignoring their myths be better?

>There's nothing more Jewish than not worshiping a liberal Jewish Rabbi

Um, what?

Wtf do I care about ancient internal Jewish power struggles?

(((Abrahamic))) no thanks

youtu.be/ebk877L4DeU

ive struggled with faith over the years
i enjoy the company of christians more than most other demographics. they mostly seem to mean well. i think the message of christianity is over all a good one. their sense of community for the greater good is appealing at times. i think its sad to see christianity get a bad reputation because of a few kiddiediddling priests and organized religions where money's exchanged or mobs are formed arent worth my while.
but what i struggle with is the blind faith in an almighty entity existing. i agree it can be healthy to have such a belief but i could never get there. ive read the bible. my family wasnt religious. i think they believe but it was never a part of our household. i also had terrible things happen to me in my youth which certainly affected my ability to believe. i was in a youth group once and was booted out for asking too many questions. maybe those are the failures of men i thought i could trust and youth group church leadership but it shakes an attempt at having faith when reprehensible or dismissive things befall you.
i dont know that i can ever cross the threshold to faith but i envy the conviction of those that have.
so in short i like the overall christian message but i cant find my way to the supernatural. its the god thing that stumps me.
call me a practicing christian atheist or something.
ive never really fit in so this is just one more club i lack a membership card for

>Jesus went against the Jewish hierarchy

What kind of retarded "logic" is that? Just because a jew fought other jews, that doesn't magically turn him into an aryan with blue eyes and blonde hair.

I am.