Honestly, did the quality of the pain fight just drop or was is to show the ((((intensity)))) of the fight?

Honestly, did the quality of the pain fight just drop or was is to show the ((((intensity)))) of the fight?

>((((intensity))))
Fuck off.

Even if it was the latter, it was a terrible way to represent it.

a shame that it was like that.

>((((intensity))))

This is pure sakuga kino, and you're a massive normalfag for not appreciating it.

>Censoring free speech
Kill yourself

Did anybody delete your post? No, so nothing got censored. Just because you can say whatever you want doesn't mean other people won't tell you that you're a fucking retard.

I'm going to read Naruto.

Mods mIght censor OP later, this website is supposed to be the last bastion of free speech.

Ok

Tmbl is that way dude, there you can cry whatever you want

>kike

Okay op I'll bite, how did the Jews trigger you here

Sacrificing frame-by-frame integrity to such an absurd degree for the sake of fluidity isn't an even trade-off, so even if it was the second it wouldn't really matter. No one, even an animation expert, would watch that fight the first time and say "Wow, this fight is smooth", they would say "Wow, this fight looks awful".

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
Censorship is tolerated there, fuck off.

>((((intensity))))
cringed

You morons have no idea what freedom of speech is, yet you're the first to complain about it when you think it's being infringed upon.

Freedom of speech means the government can't fuck your bitch ass up for saying Limbaugh's taint is filled with lice cancer and your dick was the culprit. Obviously threats and the such will be looked at seriously, but beyond that, you're fine.

It does not mean you get to say whatever the fuck you want without consequence. If you're being a piece of shit people can call you out on it. You don't get to hide behind, 'MUH FREEDOMS'. You have every right to say the dumb shit your bitch mouth spewed, but you also gotta deal with the repercussions

OP is a faggot.

The lead animator for this scene's done plenty of work in the past but this was likely his poorest attempt at exaggerating motion and intensity, as you say. It was just a bad fight. That's it

Just so the retard who's trolling this thread knows, derailing a thread with a Sup Forums subject isn't skillful

>he didnt listen to the directors commentary
its kino m8, this board doesnt understand the true meaning of quality

Shitposting and free speech has been a Sup Forums thing since forever and reddit cucks like you want to censor it because it triggers you. Now go back, you don't belong here.

The quality, no. There's a few moments of ep 167 that I think looked bad (the OP image is one of them), but most of it was great animation. It didn't really fit the tone of the fight though, it's way too goofy and irreverent for the seriousness of the battle. Whether that's a problem for you depends on whether or not you actually care about Naruto though.

I allways thought it ended up looking cartoony because of how "ridiculous" the force and speed is supposed to be

If you post something stupid we have the freedom to call you a fucking faggot, dipshit

It works both ways

Being called a faggot when you act like a faggot has been a Sup Forums thing since forever, you dumb faggot.

It was an anime equivalent of trying to do wheelies on a tricycle and falling face down in the pile of dogshit.

Are you really this fucking delusional? Nobody's censoring anything, nor is anyone ASKING to censor anything. They're calling you a fag because you're acting like a fag. "Free speech" has already been explained to you by - do we need to explain to you what the word "censor" means now, too? Or are you just going to keep crying that nobody high-fived you for your shitty meme parenthesis?

The style of deformity used during the fight is a perfectly good animation technique; impressive, even. The problem is that the style of character designs used in Naruto were never meant to be deformed in that way. Furthermore, it was jarringly different from the rest of the animation and art in the show and obviously didn't "fit."

So short answer - it wasn't technically a drop in quality, but it was still a very, very poor decision.

What the fuck people are shitposting about free speech in a naruto thread i'm fucking dying lmao

my biggest problem with that scene is actually when naruto in kyubi berserk mode just bop pain on the head with a mountain, like soemthign you would see out of a wil e. coyote or T&J cartoon