Make New California Happen. Praise Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinhayeswilson.com/redraw/
dailymotion.com/video/x1l46d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So California can't secede from the USA, but a chunk of California can secede from California and stay in the USA?

New states may be admitted by the Congress into this union; but no new states shall be formed or erected within the jurisdiction of any other state; nor any state be formed by the junction of two or more states, or parts of states, without the consent of the legislatures of the states concerned as well as of the Congress.

The Congress shall have power to dispose of and make all needful rules and regulations respecting the territory or other property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to prejudice any claims of the United States, or of any particular state.

>all that worthless desert and uninhabitable mountain range
Why? Just form Jefferson and be done with it

No. This is disgusting chink maoists trying to grab at power on the west coast. Hang em high, boys.

Most of America people even the "white" ones are mixed "raced" mongerls. So i dont see what the fuck you really want to accomplish here

NuCalifornia, for the NuMale

I'd rather Jefferson, but this is acceptable too.

West Virginia did it. But that was during the civil war. Is our power level high enough to meme our way to a civil war?

Lol in spain is happening the same with the Tabarnia bullshit, Tabarnia wantss to keep in spain so they want split Catalonia in two

It’ll still go for the democrats. Look at Nevada’s electoral college map. It’s 90% red but still goes for the dems. All this would achieve is giving the democrats 2 more senators. Retards.

it looks great! make it happen

This. Even if that doesn't happen immediately, the second that hipsters appropriate and shit up country music (like they did with bluegrass in the wake of Oh Brother Where Art Thou coming out), Bakersfield will become the new Austin and liberals will come shit up northern California because it's just what they do. They're like the human equivalent of armadillos and wild boar

Instead of New California, can we call the small sliver Babylon?

Pretty sure it would go to the Republicans, these are mostly red counties.

California splitting is BAD you retards.
As of now, (numbers aren't correct but you get my point) they get, say, 1 electoral vote for every 800k people.
The illegals and blacks are overpopulating there so they only get 1 EV say, every 1mil now.
If they split, both will still vote blue, it's just a way of getting and securing MORE (democratic) Electoral Votes.
If they split

San Jose and San Diego. Well thanks for the extra 2 democrat Senators.

Also the rest of California wouldn't care. Can't impose restrictions on travel or trade between states so everything will be the same, bar some new signs on the highways.

The biggest impact would be the electoral college. Is California a winner-take all state?

If Trump approves this shit we should call New California Trump

Underrated vintage meme

It won’t happen. Why do so many kids who don’t know anything about war want a civil war anyway?

Until taxes are lower in New California and Faggot California loses a shit ton of jobs.

Why would the beaner populated areas in the south that vote Democrat be part of New California instead of original California?

if they start shooting, I'm game. just north of the border. Make California America Again!

same

But my home and my career are is LA...

I think it may be possible to do so since they signed in Sanctuary State and thus is going against the federal government. I'm sure that they waited till now to do it because of some law that somehow violates some term somewhere.

yes, thats correct. since it's still part of the country

You're a fucking idiot. Look how Californians voted last year and say that again.

Way too many of these threads being made

Is this shilling?

>being this retarded

wow im glad contra costa is going to become part of new california, my property values will go up 50% in the first ten years alone

I will make sure to vote in any such referendum as it comes about. When i get home ofcourse.

yep

>claiming pretty much all of California except for the big cities
This is doomed to fail, they should've started small like Jefferson and eventually push all the other counties to join them.

No. Free Jefferson.

If a jew is saying we should stop we must go on. Fuck you kike.

>THE BEAR WILL LEAVE ITS CAVE FOREVER
The bear will leave its cave forever
>THE BEAR WILL LEAVE ITS CAVE FOREVER

Because the people we would be fighting know even less, and they’re not even armed.

Interesting. So we get two new senate seats that would be Republican and the house seats are basically the same because they are based on population anyway.

CHECKed

We just had "a killing bolt will shine in the night but not kill" with the Hawaii false alarm.

Only Russkie trolls want or think this could happen.

>San Jose and silicon valley included
m8

ive been saying instead of walling off mexico we should just wall off all of cali

>mfw they think they can have a cohesive border between LA and Orange county.

It's essentially a mega city from Venice beach and malibu all the way down to the southern costal tip of Orange.

>muh Russians
Fuck off libshit.

If it were divided like in OP's pic, yes. The problem is that the dems want to split it in a way that gives both states one of California's overpopulated coastal cities.

OH SHIT

kek

This

If anything the state border would have to be near or at dana point going around OC. The area from OC to long beach to LA is literally one giant city.

Rural Californians support the cities with food, water, power, and lumber; yet they have ZERO representation on both the state and federal level. This is no better than slave labor. Their votes, more than just not counting, are effectively stolen and given to the dems since they contribute to the electoral vote count.

Most of the time we get ZERO republican options on the ballot, only the choice between two dems.

conservatives are nu-california

>Most of CA's farm land, the most important industry there, is worthless desert
>Low population forests and mountains totally worth making into a separate state.
Either b8 or someone who can't look at google maps

Nope, it goes blue.

>reddit on toolbar
gtfo libshit

And?

If this happens, can the new cali cut off the border and choke out the spics? Or will they cuck out?

This is why Croatia fucking hates you.

WHOOOOOOOOAH WHAT AN ARGUENT

Try it for yourself you fucking mongoloid

kevinhayeswilson.com/redraw/

>phoneposting redditor

It's the same exact situation in the New York City area, and there's no problem with so many states dividing that place up.

Ya'll niggers do realize that most republicans in rural California don't vote BECAUSE of the big cities.

So I ran the numbers to confirm If the 2016 election in California and New California happened, the Dems would still win both.
>California
Clinton: 4488959
Trump: 1494850
>New California
Clinton: 2873531
Trump: 2421359
>If New California removed San Diego County, Contra Costa County and Orange County
Clinton: 1463086
Trump: 1456064

714 fag here....Newport Beach...BITCHES!

I think we need to double/triple the size. Go all the way down to San Diego and so many more conservative areas. NoCal/SoCal makes the most sense, but eastca/westca could also work. Split it up...the liberals have destroyed Cali and now the libtards must be destroyed!

GTFO

Repeat of the Bear Flag Rebellion when?

Now take out the millions of illegal spic and dead votes for Hillary.

to keep both states blue and to keep those illegal immigrants happy and voting for gibs

Keep in mind what user said here most republicans don't bother to vote because they are so disenfranchised by the cities.

Trump woulda campaigned new ca. Fuck yourself

Oh shit nigger what you doin
I live in OC i voted for trump i dont wanna be in an even worse "state"

Captcha rancho coast

Looks fine to me

Where did you get your numbers faggot? Nearly every red county in California went red by 20-30 points

I live in OC too. People around here are mostly not based though. Very much general liberal leanings, but I have a hard time of judging the Asians politically, which are a majority in my city.

dailymotion.com/video/x1l46d
Propellerheads - Take California

Can this be the Calexit theme please.

Why the fuck entire SF bay area isn't handed over to new state of Commiefornia? San Diego must go as well. Orange County has to go as it is degenerate and to preserve territorial continuity of Commiefornia.

You will have to factor in voter apathy for Californian republicans. Lot of them simply won't vote for President as it is pointless.

Gay map because spics and niggers will still steamroll NorCal

This, though you of course still need congressional approval, one way or another.

Asians are mostly democrats.

>Orange County has to go
After our loyalist militia has taken this county back for Uncle Sam we're coming for you, reindeer fucker.

As we mentioned in the last thread, well timed non compliance with state laws and regulations in favor of your own, when done at a sufficient scale, is very effective at twisting arms.

Just tell google earth to make it so. Google is where everyone gets their info now anyway and you guys have google. Also while your at it make washington oregon idaho and British Columbia Catscadia thats right you read CATScadia. See Instead of becoming a white ethnostate we secretly just wanna genetically design cat people and hey maybe you guys can design frog people. We fucking have the technology and you all know it. If you wanna call it Kekifornia be my guest. We will be the technocratic union and elon musk will be our first president before he relinquishes it to AI and we colonize mars with catpeople frogpeople and white people alike... and weed.

this when its 2-3 democrat votes for every 1 republican vote every time morale is just devastated and people dont even want to bother since they know that LA, San diego, and San fransisco are just going to keep overpowering the rest of the state on every decision

>except new California is where the conservative agricultural society is and the Bay Area is where the NuMale faggots are.

Really bounces my pintos

Yeah. More or less what happened to West Virginia.

But there was no shining, and it was daytime.

>New California
>Includes 925

Martinez is the only """conservatie""" area within this county, and half of the people in that city are wiggers on meth. The rest are beaners, beaners, filipino faggots, and white valley cucks into Starbucks and LaCroix.

>Praise kek

/ptg/ please leave.

If you're just here to shitpost then fuck off.

>Mountain View and San Jose ripping Silicon Valley in half
Proposal is doa

Metaphors, user.

Should just give them the entire Bay Area to be honest.

>what is the 55 freeway

OH SHIT

EVERYONE THINKS OF RUSSIA AS BEAR BUT IT WAS CALI ALL ALONG

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK

Sounds more like shoehorning to me but ok.

This is beyond fantasy m8, don't take this bs serious for a sec

I agree but the proposal doesn't seem to understand metro areas

LA/OC and the Bay Area are mega cities. You can really split them. Also very liberal. It's a fucking dumb proposal that would create two liberal states.

Still not a good border. The gooks of OC fought commies once and they'll do it again.