Hijab Scissor Attack FAKE

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42695319
archive.is/CR9mO

"After a detailed investigation, police have determined that the events described in the original news release did not happen," the police said in a brief press release on Monday morning. "The investigation is concluded." The girl made headlines last week after she said a man came up to her and tried to cut her hijab off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSx25kfHKzw
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/10/women-in-hijabs-on-2-campuses-say-they-were-attacked-by-men-invoking-donald-trump/?utm_term=.b389235ab484
archive.is/QzKif
reddit.com/r/metacanada/comments/7qsehy/we_should_give_young_girl_our_support_cbc_article/#bottom-comments
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-hijab-hoax-girl-family-owe-canadians-an-apology
youtube.com/watch?v=W0J5T-szjGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch there will be no charges filed against this Taqyia sand nigger

Can't press charges against someone that young in commonwealth countries.

Trudeau talking about the poor victim a few days before the truth came out
youtube.com/watch?v=FSx25kfHKzw

Another fabricated story of hijab attack in Louisiana
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/10/women-in-hijabs-on-2-campuses-say-they-were-attacked-by-men-invoking-donald-trump/?utm_term=.b389235ab484
archive.is/QzKif

A Canadian tabloid called for the minor and her family to apologize. I have to wonder if that was the family's real goal. The over the top gleeful reaction to the revelation of the attack being faked can be called out as being motivated by anti-muslim racism.

Just checked out the reddit leaf sub, and there is a pinned post saying all threads on the subject will be locked.

So you're saying the goal was to be found out, and then point to the public reaction as racist? The reaction to the fraud? I don't follow

you should try metacanada

>Can't press charges against precious minorities in cucked countries.
ftfy

reddit salt

reddit.com/r/metacanada/comments/7qsehy/we_should_give_young_girl_our_support_cbc_article/#bottom-comments

Can we get confirmation she got a homeless dude arrested? Jesus Christ

>torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-hijab-hoax-girl-family-owe-canadians-an-apology
>They even arrested a homeless man in the case, only to later find the complainant’s story didn’t add up.

Fucking Mudslimes...

There are two possibilities here.

First, that this young girl was recruited in to the hoax by older politically minded mudslimes.

Two, that this young girl realizes that she doesn't want to wear a hijab, that she doesn't want to live under the thumb of Muhammad's teachings. So she took the hijab off, and when confronted by her parents or other social controlling agents of the mudslime religion, cooked up this story to avoid a beating.

Either way, Islam is fucking shite and anyone who doesn't want it banned outright is a fucking fool.

Interesting so that's that? No charges against the mother? No interview with the daughter to explain why she lied and to apologize.

It's fake news MO. They put out the fake story, then after the damage is done say "oops" and put a small redaction. Many people don't even know that the news is fake. Likely they move on to the next piece of fake media by that time. It's ingenious.

Your guys reaction is literally exactly what they wanted all along. 4d chess checkmate. Don't you see? They bait you with a fake hate crime then all the neo-nazis come out of the woodwork talking about taqiyya and deporting all muslims. They have truly exposed the far right in Canada and around the world.

I hope you rural and suburban retards are happy. I can't even imagine what shes going through.

It’s the first one. Look at clock boy.

his response to the hoax yesterday was truly bizarre, even by his standards
youtube.com/watch?v=W0J5T-szjGI

The paid shill finally noticed the thread

He is the very definition of the word puppet.

He does it for free

>i was only pretending to be a dog fucking canadian
>t-tricked ya!

>1 post by this ID

>calling me a shill

Is there any moment where he doesn't answer with a virtue signal?

I loved his response to not allowing Chinese and Russians in the NK talks.
>"There are always going to be different venues and different groupings happening, and I think a diversity of approaches is better than picking one lane and deciding that this is going to be the way it happens,"
>diversity
>but not Chinese and Russians
Hmmm...

So what is the real story then ?

>I can't even imagine what shes going through.
what do you mean what she's going through?
she lied, she's not going through anything

don't bother with these idiots

Every time one of these hoaxes is exposed the same things are said.
>it *could've** happened so what if it's a hoax
>there are real hate crimes against Muslims/gays/blacks all the time
>this will only empower more racists
>white racism caused the poor victim to do this
>fuck whypipo

It's all so tiresome. How many more instances do people need to see to understand that white people need our own nations free from these mud race parasites?

dude you broke him

If you are going to pretend to be two people, you at least have to change your IP. Sad

poorly conceived, premeditated stunt with full support from international media to generate sympathy for the usual suspects
girl is supposedly under 12 so faces no charges but toronto police outright admitting it means it must be pretty bad

But she lied so to finish your retard story it is tacquia

No girl would lie of her own volition like that even her little brother was in on it
Most likely the parents wanted cuck money

>when you fuck up your shilling
lmao kys faggot