How fucking retarded to you have to be to fall for fake news like this?

How fucking retarded to you have to be to fall for fake news like this?

It all came out as fake and then disappeared from the news

Annex us

pretty damn retarded

We don't want to

too many fuckin niggers, pajeets, gooks, and kikes that everyone just wants to be politically correct. In this shithole, the more "tolerant" and welcoming you are, the more you look good in "societies" eyes. I think "good, fuckin should have cut her throat, not her hijab." but if you catch me in the bus Il say "what a shame, what kind of animal does this in 2018" fuck the immigrants

whats all this? need a quick rundown.

Fucking spineless coward

11 yr old muslim girl claimed she was attacked. Trudeau and gang quickly used it as a chance to condemn all the muslim haters. Next day comes out it was a fake attack. Days later crickets.

We have to tread lightly on our side of the border.

Balkanization now. Alberta separation. Quebec separation. Don't care what the rest of you lot do.

>letting laws dictate what you say
>ever
Just as spineless as letting society decide what you can and cannot say.

bro im sure you hear this all the time on this board but your fucking leaders need to just die, seriously.
checked and wow that statement is....just painful to read holy fuck

easier not said than done.
a lot of based leafs are looking to the states. me included. first and second amendment allow for change. our system does not.

I wish. Pic related.
I'd be more outspoken if I didn't have family that rely on me and that I care about. I'd rather not rack up legal fees and potential jail time when I will just end up being painted as some kind of delusional neo-Nazi. I speak more freely in private conversations but even then I have to be careful, make sure the person I'm talking to is someone who might not sperg out because I happen to mention that if 'White Privilege' exists maybe 'Jewish Privilege' exists too. I always try to use their arguments against them, use their terms and twist them, in a hope they come to the conclusion on their own.

Checked. Canada is well and truly fucked.

nice! saving that one.

Annex us plz, I want your freedoms.

>Free speech is contrary to free speech

Holy fuck, proven fake already?

I already knew something was off with the story
>Asian man grinning and gingerly cutting off a hijab.

Asians hate other asian groups that's it.

Can I just move up there? I have a DUI.

Lol sure