(((Gassing))) intensifies

Oy vey, hehehe...

russia-insider.com/en/russia-insider-names-jew/ri22217

>Red-Pilling the World | Nothing is beyond our Reach | Sup Forums 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

orient-news.net/en/news_show/100039/0/Vladimir-Putin-is-the-closest-thing-to-a-friend-Israel-has-ever-had-in-Moscow
rt.com/politics/denial-holocaust-criminalize-moves-russia-853/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[Plain text = Karlin (responding to Bausman); Greentext = Bausman (named the Jew)]

>The most vitriolic and obsessive Russia-bashing journalists in the media are mostly Jewish. The publications which push these writers most energetically are ALL Jewish-owned, and as a publisher, I know very well, that is where the buck stops.
>On the policy side, the neo-conservative movement, Russia’s harshest foe, was conceived of, is led by, and consists mostly of, Jews. And their trouble-making extends far beyond Russia – they are responsible for America’s disastrous debacle in the Middle East over the last 20 years – where their crimes have been stymied by precisely one country – Russia. The psychotically anti-Russian recent UN ambassadors, Nikki Haley and Samantha Power, were put there by the Israel lobby, and given an independent brief, in other words, they answer not to their presidents, rather to their Jewish sponsors.
>In Congress the biggest Russia-Gate tub-thumpers are noticeably Jewish – Schiff, Schumer, Blumenthal, Franken (although not as overwhelmingly as in the media). The Israel lobby routinely enforces legislation hostile to Russia. Bill Browder with his Magnitsky Sanctions – is Jewish.

This is objectively true. Heck, don’t ask me, someone who writes for a site famous for its “mix of far-right and far-left anti-Semitic crackpottery” (as per the Jew Cathy Young).

>Rachel Maddow, the nation’s most popular and influential liberal political show host is Jewish. She has gone so overboard demonizing Russia and pushing Russiagate that she has become a figure of fun.
>On the print side, the list is the same – the ones shrieking the loudest are mostly Jews, and disproportionately female – and there is an important lesson there too – Masha Gessen, Anne Applebaum, and Julia loffe, to name a few.

Also true.
I speculated about the deep causes of this in my classic article on The 5 Types of Russian-American back in 2012:

>A controversial assertion, perhaps… But one need only drop a few names: Anne Applebaum (Putin stole my wallet), Miriam Elder (Putin stole my drycleaning ticket), Julia Ioffe (I hate objectivity), Masha Gessen (Putin has no face), Anna Nemtsova (Russian dudes suck).
>One thing that really stands out is that it is female Jews who dislike Russia more than anything, at least among Western journalists. As this post has already pushed well beyond all respectable limits of political correctness, I might as well go the full nine yards and outline my theory of why that is the case.
In my view, the reasons are ultimately psycho-sexual. Male Jews nowadays have it good in Russia, with many Slavic girls attracted to their wealth, intelligence and impeccable charm (if not their looks). But the position of Jewesses is the inverse. They find it hard to compete with those same Slavic chicks who tend to be both hotter and much more feminine than them; nor, like Jewish guys, can they compensate with intelligence, since it is considered far less important for women.
This state of affairs leads to sexual frustration and permanent singledom (pump and dump affairs don’t count of course), which in turn gives rise to the angry radical feminism and lesbianism that oozes out of this piece by Anna Nemtsova bemoaning Russia’s “useless bachelors”.

Steve Sailer’s Law of Female Journalism rears its head again.
Charles Bausman’s thesis is of course a controversial one, and I don’t agree with some things at both the macro level – high Jewish verbal IQ partially, though not fully, explains the overrepresentation of Jews amongst elite Russophobes – as well as some of the historical details at the micro level.
However, he is correct at a broad level.
Again, don’t ask me. As the Twitter mentions for this article make clear, the people he is talking about make the case far more succinctly than I could.

Stop promoting your shit website, we know you like to pander right wing teenagers

As always: with jews you lose

Well if anybody an recognize when Jews are in charge...

Putin would've arrested you for extremism

I'm not endorsing Putin

ahahahahaha

Jews getting jewed.

Can't compare secular khazars to orthodox israelis. These jews are not hiding.

orient-news.net/en/news_show/100039/0/Vladimir-Putin-is-the-closest-thing-to-a-friend-Israel-has-ever-had-in-Moscow

What next, you'll link me to ISIS articles saying Russia is bad?

jewish americans trying to equate Putin with Nazis is the most retarded thing
rt.com/politics/denial-holocaust-criminalize-moves-russia-853/

Moar polandball! Fuck bis thread.

u r a q t 3.14

Your country being geographically adjacent is literally the worst thing about the US...