m.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0tTXqUfDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you implying I'm a republican?

>they caused
>the republicans

Google communities reinvestment act and get back to me

Go away communist

Who the fuck is this?

No, judging by the swastika, you're clearly a fucking idiot.

Niggers are the bad guys and always will be.

>judging by the swastika

and now the Occupy Democrats learned to drop the retarded yellow/black logo still obvious c'mon kids up your game we're still here
sage

Who is this guy and what did he do as i can find nothing that is left of his achievements.

>It's another episode of retarded leftist that can't even

Ever notice these three controlled the government for 2 years and didn't do shit.

How could the Republicans block "every single thing"? During the first part of Obama’s time in office democrats controlled both houses of Congress. Then after the fiasco of Obamacare America gave the purse strings back to the republican party….They gave control of the House to the Republicans. Then for Obama’s last two years in office Republicans have controlled both houses. He really hasn’t been able to do much in the last two years.

>No, judging by the swastika, you're clearly a fucking idiot.

I don't remember the niggers rioting all the time, beat whitey night, and mob violence before Ojiggaboo became president.

But the recession wasn’t the cause of the increased racial tension. That was all caused by the media playing up black criminals getting killed for threatening cops and Obama fanning the flames with “that’s what my son would look like” comments.

Yes Republicans and right wing faggots need to be extinct.

Memeflag btfo

>republicans gave obongo everything he wanted

fuck king nigger. fuck his friends . fuck his family. fuck his god damn investment. fuck people that are even in the same room as him to frequently. i will not suffer the stench of that monkey in my presence

>are we the bad goys
You better believe it

No. The people who voted for a nigger are.

no
I won't judge the American people for what the shitstain liar and khazar kikes did, but I will judge the shitstain and the khazar kikes to be guilty of being the worst people to ever exist

No, it's because when a person is elected for their skincolor in lieu of competence, that you ended up being a worthless nigger of a president. Proof of why africans need to be shipped back to africa

You look like a pro in that pic

wait who is this guy?

Obama went into office with the attitude of “I’m the president now and you all have to deal with what I say, goes”

Someone else said it but I'm reiterating meme flags btfo

>Republicans obstruct everything I did....
You had the house and senate, enough for the ability to change filibuster rules if you needed to. Yet it took years to pass really the only thing you ran on.

>radicalized racial tension has anything to do with financial policies
democrats are retarded

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0tTXqUfDg

idk if we are the 'bad guys' but you sure are a faggot!

>niggers and spics knowing anything about finances other than how their monthly gibs were effected
This isn’t even the slightest bit convincing

Obama’s own brother hates his guts. Really makes you think...

Did you just assume my party affiliation you partyphobic, bigoted, faggot loving shitlord?

Yes you are, dumb larping liberal.

uhhh guys...my monkey ass wanted to help dem po folks but de ebil wypipo blocked our shit

>Help dig us out of the financial crisis

Except he didn't have any policies that would do that. He never cared about policies working just consensus...

THAT divided the country.

kek

even the veggamitenigger knows

(You)
Reply above yours looks like he is trying to swallow... Y'knw, to achieve consensus...

He's not wrong. Bush caused the division. Bush discredited conservatism, christianity, american exceptionalism, Bush literally destroyed the US, having people seek change with fucking Obama. Problem with Obama was his solution is worse.

Thank God for Trump or Western Civilization would have come crashing down and we'd get a civilization-wide third stage

>complains about obstructing the president
>obstructs the president

What happened to Sup Forums? These threads really suck. Too much shitposting.

>the republicans opposed bad ideas
>it's republicans fault

Also, that "meme" is retarded because no one ever accused Obama's economic policies of dividing the country.

It was his anti-white and pro-muslim views that divided the country.

Not going tit for tat would be a cuck move though. If the other party obstructed you and made it hard to pass your agenda why shouldn't you return the favor?

sage

hey that reminds me, were out of potatoes.

>my foot hurts, I should shoot myself in the head
>no that's a bad idea
>OMG, OBSTRUCTION!

>DUDE WHY DON'T WE JUST GIVE THE MONEY TO THE BANKS
>YOU KNOW, THE GUYS WHO GOT US INTO THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

The republican party was created for the average American, while the democrat party was created for the kike and elite. Both are shit and should unite under the Eagle party or something cool as shit.

> BLM murders 6 cops in a week

> Obama refuses to light thw white house in blue

> Obama invites BLM leaders to white house at end of week

Fuck you

>Orders IRS to attack political opponents
>Orders IC to spy on political opponents
>Not divisive

it really does make you think

we really are the bad guys