I secretly support the elites depopulating this planet

Hear me out

Humans suck, we hate each other and there's too many of us, half the time we are all wish everyone would drop dead. The more humans there are the quality of life is shit.
People living in small communal towns are a thousand times more happy than the people who live in big cities.

Seriously, fuck people and fuck mankind

Other urls found in this thread:

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_the_United_Nations
un.org/sustainabledevelopment/blog/2015/09/historic-new-sustainable-development-agenda-unanimously-adopted-by-193-un-members/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be the change you want to see then

Humanity is going the way of the dinosaur soon enough, anyway. Evolution is at our hands.

the elites want to fill the planet with brown mutt drones, they have no intention of depopulating it.

Lets depopulate the planet together user

/thread

fuck off to you edgy loser

we would help the elites out, if they weren't trying to wipe out white people

lost all yer coin, m8?

>the elites want to fill the planet with brown mutt drones
Nope, they even went out of their way to build a god damn stone in Georgia to say 500M on the planet at max.

There is even video footage of them saying they want to depopulate the planet.

t. varg
this

I openly support it.
My family hates it when I talk about a meteor hitting earth but we need the reset.
SJWs etc NEED to toughen up.

I think they are moving the brownies out of middle east and moving them to seaside cities so when something bad happens the cities get wiped out.

White genocide is a meme. It's a false narrative to create the next civil war/race war.
Why did identity politics go mainstream so suddenly?

No you don't. You realize that you are the type of person they want to gas first right? Not the thot that lives next to you, or the soyboy you work with.

Yep Your A hopeful that's a satanist/Demon that wants to destroy human life. Well guess what Christ Compels You Demon Bitch!

I honestly believe globalism will shape the earth much better than nationalism.
Just need to kill off religion, that shit holds us back because so many people think we should hold belief systems and follow certain ways just because a book telling a story of a man who lived thousands of years ago did that same shit.
We need to move forward, not live in the past.

The rest of the world is none of your fucking business faggot.

Now fuck off

>overpopulate the planet with debt ponzi schemes and mass immigration
>WTF THERES TOO MANY PEOPLE REEEE

Something doesn't quite add up user. Every country that had low birth rates is being punished with mass immigration.

Religion has no influence in our country though.
USA it needs to chill a bit
Oh wait Muslims... Crap.

I agree, genocide is for the betterment of humanity.

When did you first realize that human achievement and progess always and only followed a period of power and cultural consolidation under a single authority and that globalists are actually the good guys for trying to take humanity to its next evolutionary step?

Dad is still angry he has no more power.
Go to bed we will send NZ up with dinner.

but on a serious note, why is it that the hendonist people are the most liberal?
>I HATE HUMANITY
>WE HAVE FAILED AS A SPECIES
>WE ARE BACKWARDS AND VIOLENT
>WE DESTROYED OUR WORLD FOR PROFITS
>....except for niggers and muslims..... they is good bois.....i will dedicate my free time to defending them online.....

as long as schlomo is wiped out

killing yourself first will help

>Australia
Don’t be such a cunt. Just get rid of a lot of the chinks, Indians, and Africans. Problem solved. The west is in no danger of being overpopulated by its native population

>globalism will shape the earth much better than nationalism
>wanting to import the weakest individuals and use them to taint the best genetic pools
>thinking outsourcing labor everywhere will make the world better
>the corporations will get an even bigger and easier projection of control globally
>everyone will get fucked by the degenerates at the top
>despite this an more it is a good thing
I mean aussies do shitpost but this is top notch

>When did you first realize that human achievement and progess always and only followed a period of power and cultural consolidation under a single authority and that globalists are actually the good guys for trying to take humanity to its next evolutionary step?
At least a good 4-5 years ago when I started looking into it. My first political ideology was a creating a one world government because it would make things much easier than having multiple governments with different beliefs and systems

That's it, depopulation beliefs came later when I started thinking more economically, population growth is unsustainable

If you feel that way you can take yourself out first OP.

>every race is inferior to me
Fuck off cunt, have you ever seen the worthless pathetic white trash shopping in walmart? Before you even mention it our equivalent to walmart is Woolworths and I see a lot of fat white cunts who should be put down

Sup Forums is too scared to handle these redpills user. prepare for mass autistic screeching

I for one support our new robot overlords.

This is interesting.

if you're such a misanthropist, why don't you just start with killing yourself, mkay sweetie

Best I can do is take you out

A single world government would be ideal but trying to take every single country and just whisking them into a single structure is the most braindead thing you can do. You need to have a competition to find the best government - nationalism - which would have countries come out on top. Those which become bigger and better, until one remains, becomes the government
Not too hard eh

It kind of makes sense. What bothered me all along is why are all the racists on /pol not Democrat, or at least supporting the main drives.
Don't you see you faggots? They've figured it out already. Keep the minorities in welfare state, requires less effort from whites to do better, also planned Parenthood destroying Mexicans and blacks on the daily. If you're a racist/white nationalist I don't see why you're not on board with their agenda, aka sending donation checks to planned Parenthood. Get with the program already, alt-righters... The leftists are actually your heros.

third impact when

>Humans suck

The elite mind control the entire population with a top secret satellite constellation with mind reading and mind control capabilities.

Humans don't suck... most of them simply have no agency.

>Humans suck

t. weak minded demoralized faggot.

Humans are the greatest thing to ever happen to planet earth, and if you don't think so, you should kill yourself.

Lead by example then and mcfuckin kys shill.

I'm easy to find. Make your move and learn the hard way.

DESU I support it also,

The real question is why are they doing what they are currently doing? Everything points to them increasing population.

>top secret satellite constellation with mind reading and mind control capabilities.
The teevee does this already

It literally is. All action from both aisles tends to fuck minorities. It's so funny seeing everyone watching take these baits.

>this cringe ass thread

Fucking rthedonald faggots go away.

>I'm easy to find
I'll keep my eyes out for the guy that is the size of 5 car parking spaces

>The teevee does this already

Just one facet of many.

t. projecting kike

You sure you're Australian? Yawn.

I agree. Fuck people.

WE NEED MORE WHITE CHI-

>australia

KYS

I also support depopulating vast amounts of the world's pop.
Focus on the ones with lowest IQ, the physically inferior, and morally bankrupt.

All we have to do is do what the Jews have done to Europe and Euro-centric societies:
>promote sexual degeneracy (feminism, promiscuity, homosexuality, transexuality)
>unrestricted access to contraceptives
>run away inflation so couples can't afford to have children
>promote unhealthy eating and mildly contaminated water
>feminize the men with soy and diffused female hormones from contraceptives in the water supply
>have firearms freely accessible
>erode the morality of religion with cultural reletivism
>encourage women to go to uni and spend their most fertile years wasting away with useless degrees
>make healthcare so expensive that only the wealthy and upper middle-class can access it

>small communal towns
that's not what they want, and depopulation is just a meme to convince certain groups not to reproduce. Notice how Africans and Arabs are encouraged to have large families while whites and Asians are discouraged? The endgame is 20 billion brown slaves living in hyper crowded cities, with nary a middle class to be found that might organize political change.

Ha, what’re you angry about user?

that wasn't anyone you would consider elites, that was a bunch of stupid hippies.

You forgot one main thing...
Subsidize abortion, which is mainly used by blacks and Mexicans.
This guy gets it

Heard back from a guy who had studied economics for a long time.
The main points I remember is him saying
>9 billion population will be the tipping point of economic collapse
Lets not forget, globalist UN predicted the 7billion population by 2012 100% correctly, 9 billion I think will be in the next decade.
Also he mentions..
>Cities are unstable, when the city's food supply is depleted, the city dies. Move out of the city.
Can't really say much about this, however it's plausible that been in a city is probably the most dangerous area to be in economic collapse.

Speak for your self I know and work with good people. Respect your neighbors.

>shill 1

>shill 2 giving positive response

wow i love shitskins and murder and rape skyrocketing know

>Ted Turner
>Bill Gates
>David Rockefeller
Yea no depopulation is a tinfoil hat conspiracy user...

If you are concerned about overpopulation, then start purging niggers and Asians. But (((elites))) only want to kill whites which is the global minority. Fuck off, faggot.

Those who say what you say do neither. Your idea of progress is repugnant to me. You want to keep your whiteness but fuck all cultural heritage and spiritual beliefs because "it was written in a book somewhere". Fuck I am getting tired of the progressive nonsense.

haha OP is australian and australia is epic because they make epic shitposts which are known for being epic therefore op is automatically hella fckin epic haha

>he thinks they want to depopulate the planet

Top kek

They want the opposite

oy vay shut it down!

HORY SHIT! the white lands are fucked now that they imported millions of mini-9/11s who can navigate a remote control drone packed with lethal dust.

its frightening that they are actually using the methods of the nazis who had actually devised a plan to fly radioactive dust over NYC.

the future is DOOM. mothman was right!

no meteor needed. remote control drones with toxic payloads are a thing

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

Mass immigration of the 3rd world is one of the ways to collapse a country and turn it into a shithole. They will create the NWO once the 1st world collapses.

If they depopulated africa then I'd be on board but so far they're only encouraging whites and maybe the japanese to stop breeding and adopt fur babies while constantly keeping natural selection from dealing with shitholes

Not our overlords.
Our replacements.

Why would anyone want to populate the god damn planet and waste resources when you can have automation?
It's a fools move.
Depopulate the planet, train the next gen to be smart and work specific high tech jobs and automate every shit wageslave job in the planet.

>Unironically believing that I'm rooting for this.
It takes a special kind of stupid to call me a shill. I'm in a way honored you think I get paid for my shit post.
Fucking ignorant subhuman waiting to get eaten up by upcoming wave of immigrants. Good fucking luck inbred fuck.
t.newfag with sarcasm.

Also kys.

the depopulation cult is in the tradition of ancient Moloch/Saturn cults. Malthus, Darwin, Masons, Abrahamic cults, Rockellers, Oligarchs are just following an ancient sacrificial ritual

Soft Genocide Measures Promoted by American Eugenics & Planned Parenthood to reduce US population in 1969.

anti-fertility chemicals in the water, air, food

Modify tax policies
Postpone or avoid marriage (via master degree job requirements, economic crisis)

Encourage increased homosexuality
Educate for family limitation
Fertility control agents in water supply
Encourage women to work
Reduce/eliminate paid maternity leave
Reduce/eliminate social benefits

Chronic Depression (via crime rates, economic crisis, social isolation)
Require women to work and provide few child care facilities
Limit/eliminate publicly-financed medical care, scholarships, housing, loans and subsidies to families with more than N children.
Encourage increased homosexuality
Compulsory education of children

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm

You can start by killing yourself first, emo loser

Not at first

My theory is that if we kill all africans and jews, destroy mecca and the vatican, humans would be able to stand one another again

But they are not depopulating it, they do everything in their power to overpopulate it. And with as stupid humans as possible as well

>bringing religious shit into it
I don't believe in any of that shit, If the elites are "demonic" then so fucking be it, I support that shit. Otherwise I think every religion is a bunch of shit that holds us back from human evolution.

>overpopulate it.
>promoted abortions
pick one, both operations are run by the elite.

But they aren't depopulating the planet at all. They're introducing self unaware nonwhites who overpopulate to any country which is self aware and lowers its birthrate.

They are also pumping the third world with food and medical aid.

the elites arent anymore demonic than the universe is.

the universe is harsh brutal. if you are not harsh and brutal, then you are lending yourself to become the victim in the universal sacrifice ritual.

the weak and feeble elites have made strong docile and tamed you into a sheep to the slaughter

we are just being played to be the victims. become the LION.

>trying to take every single country and just whisking them into a single structure is the most braindead thing you can do
not if:
1. they are brought the heel of a unifying culture
2. racial/ethnic boundaries are blurred into non-existance
3. the population is kept at manageable levels

They've already looked at the pitfalls and addressed them; they just need to carry out their plans and follow through

>Harsh and brutal
I don't know what you mean user, everything I am saying is straight up truth of what I really believe, and look at the reactions I am getting here? Am I the one been harsh and brutal here or is it you guys who are getting butthurt over the fact that I support globalisation and depopulation?

They want to depopulate Whites, the only true humans.

the plan is to wipe out white people and depopulate the planet. Hence all the severe anti white rhetoric and the promotion of things that prevent procreation (homosexuality, abortion, transgenderism, etc.)

They want the white population to significantly decrease so they promote anti-procreation propaganda

the elites are weak.

why are whites answering for the overpopulation of india, china, and all the browns and yellows?

importing overpopulated turds instead of wiping them out is a dumb and silly way to go about depopulation...

why dont they just release a bioweapon on locusts? why spread this shit onto the 1st world?

I'm a leaf, what do I have to be happy about?

That's because the "elites" are bigger than the Jewish conspiracy meme, the NWO is disguised under "Agenda 2030" where 193 member states of the UN signed the agreement
Agenda 2030 is the NWO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_the_United_Nations

un.org/sustainabledevelopment/blog/2015/09/historic-new-sustainable-development-agenda-unanimously-adopted-by-193-un-members/

depopulation is fine but don't let (them) do it. they've got lists of the dumbest people on the planet (you can find most of them on social media) and they're the ones going to the bunkers when it starts. they'll inbreed them underground for a few hundred years then let them loose, and it'll be game over, everyone will be too stupid to do anything and there will be no free will because additionally everyone will be brainchipped.

it's your responsibility

Why don't you just start with yourself then?

this one, faghots on the right path

>wetdreaming to depopulate 90% of the planet for more than 2 centuries
>had all the means and resources do accomplish goal
>instead devise the UN and import the entire turd world
>turd world depopulates you instead and continues to overpopulate the planet sans the extinct white elites

depopulation? more like collective suicide of the 1st world

problem is, industrial elites were obsessed with depopulation for well over 2 centuries.

the elites are kinda incompetent, desu

if the elites are going to depopulate the planet they could at least start in the countries with the most population

what a faggot, you are a disgrace to all of the northern territories.

this is the way to go

Mass depopulations happen and we're overdue. The issue I take with it is I don't want the spawn of soros and Rothschild and Cheney inheriting the goddamn world. I want equal opportunity extinction to wipe the leeches on top out with the rest of us

Kill yourself. I hope emus peck they eyeballs out of your disgusting corpse.

if you believe that depopulation is a good thing its because you've been successfully brainwashed

yeah why not just kill yourself man?

This is the biggest red pill.
So big, normies don't even go near it, because it fundamentally goes against what they're programmed to think.