Mini Race War Happening

#HoërskoolOvervaal

High School Overvaal, EFF members this morning outside of school protesting racist school use of Afrikaans language as main language.

Fight broke out between EFF protester and white parent. It's happening right now so follow this hashtag on Twatter.

#HoërskoolOvervaal

twitter.com/eNCA/status/953500758024048640

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iavanpijoos/status/953502066177200128
twitter.com/iavanpijoos/status/953505435432169472
twitter.com/ermbates/status/953525557614047232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White parent gets kicked in the back.

twitter.com/iavanpijoos/status/953502066177200128

I'm sorry to hear. Come here if you can, we need more white people here.

It's nothing

Call me when the full race war happens

“Voetsek man. F*k$ff man,” chant demonstrators outside #HoërskoolOvervaal. They have also chanted, “Away with Afrikaans.” Personnel on the school grounds have moved the pupils away from the school gate and fence toward the classrooms.

Hang in there, Saffabro, if things really heat up, and SA is ground zero, we'll come for you. Time for the RaHoWa, boys.

I really just hope a dad doesn't rock up with his hunting rifle and goes to town on these wogs, that would be bad.

>that would be bad
Would it? It might be the match the powder keg needs. Maybe then the niggers would realise that the white man isn't going to just roll over and die.

Simple.. Then the Gov will have their reason to deny all future gun licences and to disarm the legal firearm owners...

“Skiet hulle, skiet hulle, (shoot them, shoot them),” #EFF supporters chant at police outside #HoërskoolOvervaal. @News24

twitter.com/iavanpijoos/status/953505435432169472

Surely the whites are smart enough to stockpile unregistered weapons. I mean, fuck, the niggers are doing it. When shit is as bad as it is in SA, you shouldn't be playing by the governments rules, anyway.

Bump. We need to meme the REALITY of South Africa, and defeat the commie gaslighting of the ongoing atrocities against whites there.

Holy fuck these wog comments tweeting #HoërskoolOvervaal rustling my jimmies a bit lads, RUSTLING THEM UP A BIT GUYS< GHHHHHHHHHHHDKSLH:GLKDS

>race war
See this is what happens when you believe race exist. Divide and conquer

Come to Missouri Saffbro. We need experts in nignog recon.

Join whatever local White Nationalist group and begin to organize. Or begin to die.
Goodluck, hope you don't have to come home

maybe whites shouldn't live there if they don't want to assimilate and speak the native language?

Some are... not the point though.. I like to be able to take my guns and shoot when I want. the unregistered stuff I can't do that... cause at some ranges there are "random" police licence checks...

whites are the majority in that area... afrikaans and english is the native language...

Cache of unregistered firearms + a few registered that you can take to the range and can afford to lose. Simple.

>native language
Which is dutch/afrikaans. Niggers, apart from the Khoisan, aren't native to the land of South Africa.

"The White Problem"

Behold, the white satan is driving demons into this comrade, making him crazy.

twitter.com/ermbates/status/953525557614047232

We'll fight besides you in the next racewar afrikaanbroeder