Gowdy Wearing Purple

on Tucker tonight, talking about Bannon's testimony. connect the dots drumpfkins
TICK
FUCKING
TOCK

He's gay, but the good kind of gay

When Mueller brings forth Indictments on Clinton and her buddies watch how fast the left will turn on him.

kinda wanna see a politician wear a jerry garcia tie. those things are stylish as all hell

>gowdey is going to help destroy his parties own power
>politicians broadcast their political moves via tie color

>somebody actually believes this

Does this mean Rwody Gowdy has been corrupted and he’s no long /ourguy/?

he just resigned

hope Trump sends him to the gulag

true if bug

Slide thread
Sage

good one Frank

i bought one for my Mother's funeral in 1997

ive got about a dozen of them, not that one though. the purple-silver one is my favorite

thats what my sources have been saying, tie confirms it. hes "signing off" so to speak. they got to him or his family, and hes trying to signal to us that he can no longer be trusted. flipped against his will.

resigned from one of his four committees dumbfag

>drumpanzees actually believe this
Keep dreaming, drumpfkins LOL

Remember the day after Hillary lost. All the higher ups on the left wore purple.

It definitely means something.

Wonder what they did to him, or threatned to do.

He was just granted God clearance by POTUS
He's digging

Gowdy is just about always wearing purple, since he's such a naive fanboy of institution, purple makes him fair and balanced.

wow if I had more cause to wear ties I;d have more.. I actually met Jerry in 1983 at Stanford. He was a larger than life very friendly guy..

I'm not getting the purple meme guys what the fuck does it mean?

gowdy isn't all what you have hyped him to be. everyone has a string that can be pulled.

This has happened before, and Gowdy does appear to be a turn coat. Seems like the wrong time to make such a comment though.

a purple tie is a purple tie. Maybe it was a gift. Maybe it's the colors of his alma mater?

Purple often used by "royalty" in the past because purple dye was expensive.