ISRAEL YES

timesofisrael.com/us-jewish-groups-tell-pm-forcibly-deporting-africans-betrays-jewish-values/
Liberal American Jews are turning on Israel. Time to accept your rapefugees.

Too late, tyrone hernandez, we're already started the process of deporting them, and there's nothing you can do about that

Enjoy kissing your Ameribucks goodbye then, ADL is one of your biggest supporters over here.

It's never too late. Not only will they be legalized, but their family members will be invited and given full Israeli citizenship.

And if you try to do anything about it, foreign aid is going to stop, and there's nothing you can do about that.

What is the legal process of moving from my country to Israel?

I am interested.

Most American Jews are anti Israel and support the BDS (many BDS activists are American Jews). Those who claim to support Israel financially and bitch about immigrants now are only supporting pro muslim and african organizations in Israel financially. I wish they'd stop this kind of support. Jews who truly support Israel wouldn't have a problem with shitskins getting deported.

Don't bother trying to teach pol the differences between Jews & zionists, they're too stupid

Keep telling yourself that, they've already started packing their shit
Fuck off we're full

The ADL are zionists. That's the point, they are one of Israel's biggest in the States. Only more powerful pro-Israel group is AIPAC.

You're the wrong type of jew. You should be ashamed of yourself. When Bernie gets into power in 2020 your Zionist gravy train stops. BDS time, end the Palestinians suffering and finally obey international law

Zionism is a cancer on the world. They struggle for legitimacy so hard they had to name their country "is rael"

The ADL are pro Israel like Obama and Clinton are pro America. They are pro-Israel being multicultural.

What's wrong with being multi cultural?

best thread ever

Too bad you imported so many browns into our nation who can’t wait to liberate Palestine. Without white America to support you, who will?

>that image
Hey um, light unto the nations kan you please delet this

The #openbordersforisrael meme comes from the demographic warfare your people are waging on our own

>Most American Jews are anti Israel and support the BDS (many BDS activists are American Jews)
Do you mean this? I only know Jews who are for Israel and I have known many types with different walks of life and lifestyles. Jews like Israel that seems pretty understandable.

>Fuck off we're full
You'll make room. For every Palestinian family you murder, you'll get 100 nig...Africans, and Boku more US taxpayer dollars; amirite tho Schlomo?
>you should know how bad it feels to be booted out of nations; huh Schlomo?

>Liberal American Jews are turning on Israel
>implying they were ever pro israel

Pfff lol nice "meme" faggot. Your blackening is imminent.