Why are you on Sup Forums?

Why are you on Sup Forums?

Because if I were under it I'd drown in NEET excretions.

G-d hates me and wants me to suffer

i like shitpost

Because I like Cartoons and Comics, but hate Tumblr

Because it offers commitment-free social contact with no lasting consequences.

because shitposting is the last activity i enjoy and Sup Forums is the only remaining social contact i have

I'm waiting for someone to make a thread about an anime I like.

It hasn't happened yet.

Because I have no place else to go

Where else am I gonna go

Sup Forums actually give a fuck about the quality of their board, especially compared to the shitholes that is Sup Forums, /vg/, and Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums actually give a fuck about the quality of their board

Barely. At least mods care a bit.

I use this along with Tumblr unironically.

There isn't blatant off-topic threads that goes to bump limit and no threads that try to bring in current events under the guise of anime.

This place is terrible, but everything else somehow manages to be miles worse.

I left Sup Forums my previous main board like 7 months ago and I had to get into another board, so I got into the least bad board on 4chen.

need an anime community to be a part of and the people here are the most "creative"

I tried branch out into Sup Forums, and the decline in quality was no joke. Arguments, reaction images, even spelling, all of it was noticeably worse.

It has, however, endless generals, imagedumping and template threads.

>Sup Forums actually give a fuck about the quality of their board

>tons of generals
>template posts/threads all day
>average Sup Forumstard is a horny teenager so the catalog is filled with e/h dumps

Sup Forums is exactly like Sup Forums and /vg/ you delusional retard

You guys are fags but you guys are my fags.

At least for the post part they don't spill out and flood the board.

I've browsed Sup Forums for just as long, but Sup Forums used to be my main board,
too

It's disgusting how bad that place has gotten.

How do you even kill time in a board about music? Do you argue about the lyrics to American Pie or something?

I have 0 (zero) friends

Because I've been on Sup Forums for too long and now I can't leave.

Because Im a faggot and I don't have a life

>0 (zero)
Stop.

They're still talking about vaporwave, I think.

I used to be a lot more active some years ago but nowadays I almost only post on loli threads.

I get a thrill out of telling people how precisely the things they like are bad and why exactly they should feel bad for liking them in obscene detail.

the kind of anime posted and discussed on Sup Forums is exactly like the kind of games posted and discussed on Sup Forums and exactly like the kinds of shows and movies posted and discussed on Sup Forums.

notice how everything that doesn't 404 instantly on this board is either from within the last couple of years, is within the top 300 most watched series, or is thinly-disguised shounenshit.

I was a Sup Forums regular since 2009, and I can safely say that it was always shit.

i like to watch anime and talk about it, but i dont want people to know i am a weeb so i do it on an anonymous image board

if there's any better english language anime community please god tell me about it

Replace "loli" with "waifu" and I'm the same way. But they've been terrible lately.

Not saying that you're but it's always been like that.

At one point there were a lot of really good memes on the board, all of which related to certain popular albums. Unfortunately, normalfags see music and go "oh hey I like Katy Perry," and they start browsing Sup Forums because they think it's for them. Sup Forums ended up getting infested with social justice warriors and braindead troglodytes that do nothing but post facebook-tier memes all day. It's hell.
Oh, it was always shit, but it's leagues worse now than it ever has been.

The generals are the only non-shitty parts of Sup Forums. All other threads are about Sup Forumscore shit or reviewers like fantano. I pretty much only go there for /blackmetal/ and /noise/ now but those threads are pretty dead usually.

>that you're wrong
I need to sleep.

I had to leave Sup Forums once it effectively became a hampus/biotroll board.

But how do you discuss music enough to fill threads?

stay away from anime communities
do you hang out with people who like anime IRL? no, because those people are obnoxious as fuck

stick with anime news websites and blogs

>meta discussion
This never ends well.

Actually it frequently ends well on Sup Forums

Not if it becomes a nostalgia thread, I only end up more depressed.

There's lots of music user

I've lost the ability to watch anime. I have to open another window every three minutes.