Wow

Wow.
This place really is a shithole during american hours.

Mutts don't need more shithole people, they alread got them.

it seriously feels like an alternate universe Sup Forums where IQ is 20 points lower

It's always American hours

Gotta get up nice and early for my eight-hour wageslave commute

20????

More like 2 gorillion. Total brainmelt. How these people even breathe is beyond me. Something like that shouldn't even exist

>Wow.
>This place really is a shithole literally all the time.
FTFY

Catalog open, Hidden threads: 35 and counting.
Might aswell hide it all and move on. Not ONE intelligent thread. NOT ONE.
BS baffles brains.

Thought you we're exagerating i lurk some threads damn your right

>memeflag thread

next time a mutt gets cocky during euro hours we will remind him this board is only bearable because of us

>board good because of moors
oh im laffin

>a spic
Holy fuck my sides. You're literally subhuman

Damn you really want another spanking don't you

Well duh, how do you think we know what other countries are shitholes, it takes one to know one

>pay some pleb 5k in cash to make over 1000 mutt maymay pictures
>dump them into Sup Forums
>watch as useful idiots, you know, the insecure irrelevant shithole countries, snatch them up
>they start to parrot them to destroy Sup Forums discussions
it was so easy to destroy Sup Forums lol

meh, euro cucks are all sulks too though. There are at least 4 or 5 Scandinavians that I legit want to bash for various reasons.
But at least some euro cucks do good posts. Burgers that stay up late can be pretty good too.

forgot to put up the warning sign

Don't speak on behalf of Euro.

There are American hours because everyone iS at work or sleeping because of all the jobs Trump created.

Spanish shitpost every hour because no job.
You need to elect a Trump to fix your shithole.

The climate threads is always quite something when americans are on

Based nip

>2am EST when only cali fags awake but not woke

>wow
>this place really is a shithole during american hours.
I blame all the sharting in the marts the burgers are doing.

quality thread, dude

I disagree, this place is at its worst during Euro hours.

Its at its best during Aussie hours.

Murrica hours is pretty average.

Agreed. It's awful. Too much shitposting.

I always liked Sup Forums during European hours

Amerimutts are unironically shit posters. It's a shame that Finland didn't win meme war II and become the global empire

that's the thing, isn't it.
Went sleeping in the meantime. This board is bollocks

Imagine a retarded people who are constantly circle-jerking their countries bs in everyone's face while their satanic government enslaves the world and you have America. A literal shithole like no other.

In any normal country you can find at least one person rational enough to deal with the outside world, but not these freaks. That's what makes them such a danger to humanity, they live in a matrix of stupidity. Their own govt hates them and uses them as nothing but cattle and these freaks don't get it. Once the dollar goes up they will be hunted down and put into camps, you can bet that will wake the last asshole up.

I shitpost from my office.
Get on my level, slave-hongo.

yeah post more mutts it's so funny and never gets old

as a proud American.........i'm offended.

Tip top kek

nigger this place would be nothing without us

We are one step away from WW3 with Russia & China and the cnn'ed burger-offspring got nothing better to do than post about E-celebs I couldn't give a flying fuck about, butthurt Clinton clowns, dumbass kikes trying to force their racemixing and every other pointless Bs no normal person would ever come up with -except- politics. Hurr durr who is your robot waifu my dong so yellow you goy.
Gas them all I say, the sooner the better. This place is degenerate, and these people try to force their national BS?? Topkek! We're surrounded by stablegeniuses!!

When that war comes, the screechings here will be so great, I will enjoy every minute of it - right until my screen melts away.
Nothing else to do. But at least the stupid will stop once and for all. That alone is a blessing.

What you don't understand is that at least half of America are not just like cattle. They are cattle. Literally slabs of meat that you can kill or do whatever to. Maybe when we build a wall we'll be slightly better off but we're alreadys so far gone. But I'd way rather live here than with Muhammad in Europe.

Thank you Captain Obvious

Not me. I rather sit it out in an islamized shithole and wait for the inevitable racewar which will sweep Europe at one point rather than pretend nothing can happen to me while the Rest of the Word is eager on my nuclear Annihilation. Much better chances. Less fallout too.

no kidding

I know. it's really concerning.

pure aussie reporting in

based american lets up ego for truth. you're the exception to the retardation my friend.

I commend you

Once the reason for all these nigger invasions is gone, which is of course Muttistan wars on ever fucking country in the world, everything else of this BS will stop also. It all connects, but the goblins don't get that. Or they wouldn't lose every war they are involved in. All the can do is produce chaos, and not the good kind.
The beast is already going down, just check Wallstreet. Dollar is going upside down every minute now. The top brass all know. No war will save them this time

This is the fucking truth. they're like domestic animals. they get shot, bombed, tortured, raped, they cry and do nothing. they're lied to constantly, are privy to the lies, and do nothing. its probably more than half

I have never met such a people as disgusting as Spaniards.

Your sweaty, mustachioed, slug-like mothers belch you out of their brown vaginas like a homeless man taking a shit on the sidewalk. You fester, arguing about soccer and why more Americans can't speak Spanish, smoking cigarettes and snorting cocaine while jamming to "¡HARDSTYLE!", all while being the most annoying and awkward people imaginable. You have all the greasiness of an Italian, all the femininity of a Frenchman, the looks of an Englishman, and the brains of an African. I fucking hate the Spanish, I fucking hate the faux-masculinity of your culture, and I fucking hate paella. Eat shit.

this is why people like you and I, and the rest in this thread must be great and persuasive leaders. I believe in the people and their potential power, even if they are cattle.

for even tho they are cattle, they may be led in the right direction. Once the majority of thinking people are on board with the program and the culture has shifted enough, the cattle will follow and become an essential part of the society; transformed into a beautiful harmonious part of the glorious new people's world.

lol butthurt.

but actually that was a glorious insult if ever i've seen one.

i take that back. that wasn't butthurt that was pure american patriotism.

Where's the difference

Careful your shit hole will be in the news soon ...

how rude

>Europosting hours
>Every day between 8 am to 12 pm EST

Muttpost
Muttpost
America hate thread
Muttpost
Commie thread
Atheism thread
Muttpost
America has no healthcare
Gun control thread
Muttpost
Islam isn't so bad thread
Muttpost
Muttpost
UK is cucked post

Truly unrecognizeable. I pity the NEET Americans that have to suffer reading through that shit, it's like a different board.

i fuck your mothers shithole

It's always American hours memeflaggot

The Eric Andre show is actually the best fucking show.

Go back to bed Paco

It's 2-5 AM in the continental United States right now you fucking idiot.

Thats just like your opinion man

They're all American hours, spaintard.

you mean during microwave time?

Lol, Iceland is holding this board together solo.

/thread

What gave it away? The 278th BLACKED thread of the day?

Trump's election was the death of this board. And internet. Cant go anywhere without retards everywhere

Just wait till you have 500M low IQ poor Indians flooding every website though. Unlike the. Chinese, they use facebook and twitter and youtube

ITT
Ameritards that the only thing they can do is to insult without providing arguments of why they are such retarded brainlets, proving OP right.
Fucking mutts, i wish there was a way to filter your flag