imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 16
>Pentagon:US does not support Kurdish forces in Afrin
>SAA and allies capture hilltop of Tal Shahid after a two day battle
>Reports; SAA has now liberated the towns of Masih and Tell Masih, south-west of Tall ad Daman
>Tiger Forces recapture the town of Tal Maraq amid ongoing heavy clashes in Idlib's SE CS
>Daraa; High ranking FSA artillery unit commander killed by roadside bomb
>NE Hama; SAA and allies capture the hilltop of Tal Motelat from ISIS, giving SAA fire control over Tahtouh and Abu Hareeq
>Aleppo; Rebels shell kindergarten, killing bus driver and a teacher, wounding 4 children
>E Damas; Prisoner exchange between the SAA and rebel groups from E Ghouta frees 23 civilians
>Russian ISIS figther captured by Kurdish forces in Syria to be handed over to Russia’s military authorities
>Erdogan demands NATO take stand on US-backed Syrian Border Force
>Erdogan says Turkish operation in Syria's Afrin to be supported by Syrian rebels
>Khamenei accuses Saudis of 'treason' against Muslims by aligning themselves with the United States and Israel
>Saudi forces reportedly intercepted a ballistic missile launched by Houthis targeting Saudi province of Jazan

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
russia-insider.com/en/russia-insider-names-jew/ri22217
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
theduran.com/wikileaks-drops-syria-bomb-email-to-hillary-clinton-assures-her-aq-al-qaeda-is-on-our-side-in-syria/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-launches-big-assault-just-north-abu-dhuhour-airport/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.785652&lon=37.178936&z=13&m=b&gz=0;371573925;357841203;377655;538738;0;239484;147628;0
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/953476439382388736
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-commander-says-everybody-guilty-even-us-turkey-attacks-syrias-afrin-region/
southfront.org/isis-attacks-syrian-army-south-of-abu-al-duhur-airbase-seeks-to-reach-sinjar-map/
youtube.com/watch?v=_TsGSz6Wa6o&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni
middleeastmonitor.com/20180117-turkeys-syria-operation-cannot-be-limited-to-afrin/
telesurtv.net/english/news/Putin-Offers-End-to-Crisis-Through-Joint-Projects-Uniting-Russia-North-and-South-Korea-20170907-0009.html
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-southkorea-moon/south-koreas-moon-says-he-and-putin-share-understanding-on-north-korea-idUSKCN1BH0PO
themoscowtimes.com/news/south-korean-leader-says-putin-has-soul-of-a-siberian-tiger-58877
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.777011&lon=40.741425&z=13&m=b&show=/31328526/Gharanij-(Khara-ij)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ID: IED

DELET THIS ANTI-SEITIC FILTH

white and based

>It's Time to Drop the Jew Taboo
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
>Russia Insider Names the Jew
russia-insider.com/en/russia-insider-names-jew/ri22217

Vote for Afrin outcome:
1. Kurds fight to the death
2. Deal with SAA to escape
3. Surrender to Turkey
4. PKK counterattack inside Turkey

Knowing the Kurds, they will do all of these through phases
>Phase 1: PKK counterattack inside Turkey
>Phase 2: Kurds fight to the death
>Phase 3: Deal with SAA to escape
>Phase 4: Surrender to Turkey

>The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of
Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.
>Iran's nuclear program and Syria's civil war may seem unconnected, but they are. For Israeli
leaders, the real threat from a nuclear-armed Iran is not the prospect of an insane Iranian leader launching an unprovoked Iranian nuclear attack on Israel that would lead to the annihilation of
both countries. What Israeli military leaders really worry about -- but cannot talk about -- is losing their nuclear monopoly.
>Back to Syria. It is the strategic relationship between Iran and the regime of Bashar Assad in
Syria that makes it possible for Iran to undermine Israel's security — not through a direct attack, which in the thirty years of hostility between Iran and Israel has never occurred, but through its proxies in Lebanon, like Hezbollah, that are sustained, armed and trained by Iran via Syria. The end of the Assad regime would end this dangerous alliance. Israel's leadership understands well why defeating Assad is now in its interests.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>[al-Quada] is on our side in Syria”–email from policy advisor to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (Feb 2012)
theduran.com/wikileaks-drops-syria-bomb-email-to-hillary-clinton-assures-her-aq-al-qaeda-is-on-our-side-in-syria/
ISRAEL
DINDU
NUFFIN

quality post

The spirit of Saddam is returning to BTFO Al-Qaeda, Kurds, and Israel

JIDF opened a new office in New York it seems

Ayyy, Shirvan made a video about the Ethiopian Nile dam I was talking about. Feeling vindicated for my concerns on that front.

Threadly reminder to ignore and filter poles.

>Backed by heavy artillery, the Syrian Arab Army’s 124th Brigade of the Republican Guard began today’s attack by storming the small towns of Al-Jafra, ‘Anadan Al-Sheikh, and Abu Mujaher.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-launches-big-assault-just-north-abu-dhuhour-airport/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.785652&lon=37.178936&z=13&m=b&gz=0;371573925;357841203;377655;538738;0;239484;147628;0

Post your face when Afrin gets Roached

>ammo for browning 0.3
Probably residues from 1982 war, since browning 0.3 is out of service for quite a while

More than likely old ammo in storage, its 7.62x51 which is still in constant usage

i lurk 2 months for not posting 1 time here but just read, read, read. use google translation for posts almost all period for this. for focus hard to it for none. but what can you tell for assad revolve now the states back for syrian?

But not with browning 0.5

>browning 0.5
Refers to the Browning M2 .50BMG (Browning machine gun) which is still the current HMG of the US military today and literally one of the most common anti-armor rounds

also decide which one, you first said Browning 0.3 which is still 7.62x61

What i'm saying is the israeli army no longer uses 0.3 browning, only 0.5, so it's very likely that the ammo from OP's pic is some leftover from previous wars/conflicts

Do elites and insiders have their own version of /sg/

>What i'm saying is the israeli army no longer uses 0.3 browning
Yes they do you fucking shill, the Negev is 7.62x51 as is most Israeli sniper rifles

The writing on the box says "browning" you dumbfuck, and caliber is not the same as ammo

recycled box?

Putin activated jewish anti-semitism shills in kremlin?

>The writing on the box says "browning"
As do a lot of older US ammo cans, from the 40s-70s
still 7.62x51 which is regularly used in many modern combat weapons and does not mean the ammunition is strictly for .30 M1919s

Ammo cans issued with vietnam era M60s are marked .30 Browning

> Huge push by #IS towards Sinjar town, #IS reached Siraa' village and is 3 km away from the eastern entrance of the strategic Sinjar town:

twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/953476439382388736

Is this confirmed by any other source? Of this is true that means the SAA could be surrounded?

>restorting to ad hominem
Jut pointing out some relevant information about the box in OP's pic, my low-iq friend
OK, so you're just speculating at this point that the box in hand, which reads browning, is in fact not really a browning ammo. Whatever
And again, caliber is not the same as the cartridge type

>Is this confirmed by any other source?
No, only ISIS, pro-SAA are silent.
>Of this is true that means the SAA could be surrounded?
No
See use real flag
>Jut pointing out some relevant information about the box in OP's pic, my low-iq friend
Just pointing out the peculiar coincidence of a "Russian" with good english skill that can read hebrew popping up after last threads shitshow.
I hope you can understand our concern instead of being rude, Moshe.

>so you're just speculating at this point that the box in hand, which reads browning,
From personal experience including buying Israeli ammo, keep posting in /sg/ and i will provide proofs pics sometime tomorrow with a datestamp and /sg/ written on a post-it-note of Israeli 7.62x51 in cans with date stamp from a local store

isis only have 900-1000 fighters max I don't see how they are even capable of this

Didn't read last thread, not here all the time, and i can't read hebrew but i can translate the writing with google translate
>good english skill
lol, i'm probably more russian than you are a real swede, but whatever. If you have something constructive to say about my comments and not dumb ad hominem attacks, i'll be glad to hear

OK, but i'm not saying 7.62x51 is not used in israeli army, only that *it isn't used with browning 0.5*

>whiter than you mohammed
>google translate i swear goyi-- guys
Sure thing Moshe
You're the same guy from the last thread with a new proxy.

>i'm not saying 7.62x51 is not used in israeli army, only that *it isn't used with browning 0.5*
This sentence isn't even coherent if you have a basic understanding of weapons

Both "Browning 0.3/7.62x51" and "Browning 0.5/.50BMG" are commonly used by US/western armies regardless of designation, completely separate classes but both are extremely common

>i'm probably more russian than you are a real swede
Fuck off Matisyahu.

Again, browning 0.3 is no longer used in the israeli army for quite sometime, and whether or not it's used in other armies is irrelevant since it's an "israeli box", and the writing says "browning", hance it's probably an old ammunition.
Your argument is that the box is not really a browining ammo and it could be something else.
Just checked the previous thread, are you talking about the american poster? how is it me if his english is much better than mine and the writing style is different, you brainlet?
I literally pointing out relevant info about the pic, and you get butthurt because it doesn't suit your narrative, well that sucks for you

>writing style is different
You're fooling no one.

>no gains

>Today is the first day of good weather, so after the resumption of the #RuAF
>Expect to further advance the #SAA on strategic #AbuDuhur

>#Kurdish commander says everybody is guilty - even #US - if #Turkey attacks #Syria's #Afrin region
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-commander-says-everybody-guilty-even-us-turkey-attacks-syrias-afrin-region/

Bumping for 50 dollar Amazon gift card

> Overnight on January 17, ISIS units attacked positions of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies south of the Abu al-Duhur airbase from the eastern direction aiming to reach the key village of Sinjar.

Initially, anti-government sources claimed that ISIS had been able to capture some points from the SAA, but these claims were not confirmed by any photo or video evidence yet. Later, the ISIS-linked news agency Amaq confirmed that the advance took place and said that ISIS had captured some positions in the area.

Right now, clashes are ongoing there. Thus, ISIS and “moderate opposition” groups attacking the SAA from the western direction de-facto cooperate against government forces in eastern Idlib.

southfront.org/isis-attacks-syrian-army-south-of-abu-al-duhur-airbase-seeks-to-reach-sinjar-map/

how can you google translate jew? do you have jew keyboard?

>After a long day of discussions, the ‘Vancouver Foreign Ministers Meeting on Security and Stability on the Korean Peninsula,’ represented by 20 foreign affairs ministers, agreed to consider “unilateral sanctions” to curb North Korea’s ballistic missile and nuclear programs.
It's like they want the Norks to start shit. Holy fuck are burgers retarded? And this comes right after Russia called them out on not having any diplomatic capabilities outside of sanctions.

Their main goal is to get to safety of the HTS/FSA territory

Nope

100 TOMAHAWKS ARE TARGETED TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW

DELET

SCUD >>>>>>>>>>>Tomahawk

they're losing south korea, that's why

i'll be fine

lmao

/sg/ last week
>based ISIS btfoing moderates!!!

/sg/ this week
>wtf ISIS you traitors

Assad soldiers getting butchered like insects video,

youtube.com/watch?v=_TsGSz6Wa6o&feature=youtu.be

New Idlib pocket news (uncofirmed)
Apparently IS is right under Sinjar town, almost creating SAA pocket which has been fighting for Abu Duhur for weeks.
This battle is a total mindblown.

twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni

Seriously though when Japan tells you that not having China in on the talks is retarded then it's pretty much confirmed to be fucking retarded. What sanctions are even left there to place by countries such as Denmark, Canada and Colombia? What the fuck is this garbage. It's a clear provocation and it's fucking stupid.

Yes but they're filled with degenerates with agendas (Degeneracy clouds important aspects of meta-analysis and their agendas are often evil and inconsistent). So they operate at much lower quality but have the power to impact from top down

where is my daily jewish QT?

Yeah, I just saw that
The word
>apparently
is making me feel slightly better.

They are forced to act, what else should they do? North Korea is in the process of deploying a credible nuclear deterrent which can't be allowed.

Erdogan: Turkey's military operation in North Syria cannot be limited to just Afrin.
Erdogan plans to clear Kurds from all of north Syria.

middleeastmonitor.com/20180117-turkeys-syria-operation-cannot-be-limited-to-afrin/

Kurds are about to get rekt.

ok, let me get this straight.
US let's Turks crack down on Kurds and at the same time want to establish a divided Syria by making Kurdish Syria a reality.
How the heck do they think this will turn out for them?
They are setting themselves up for the worst case for them, having barely any say in the region anymore plus expending lotsa money into it

>what else should they do?
nothing, they should do nothing

Try the "double freeze" approach? Literally anything that's not a unilateral decision which antagonises Norks further.

USA probably decided to abandon Kurds and try something different instead of losing Turkey as an ally.

At least post one we haven't seen yet if you want to be like this

Beautiful innit

doubt.jpg

i am being serious:
>telesurtv.net/english/news/Putin-Offers-End-to-Crisis-Through-Joint-Projects-Uniting-Russia-North-and-South-Korea-20170907-0009.html
>reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-southkorea-moon/south-koreas-moon-says-he-and-putin-share-understanding-on-north-korea-idUSKCN1BH0PO
>themoscowtimes.com/news/south-korean-leader-says-putin-has-soul-of-a-siberian-tiger-58877
yes, one would expect burgers to show some sanity, but... hey, it's funtime all the way down the bottomless pit

B A S H A R | a s m a

>isis only have 900-1000 fighters max I don't see how they are even capable of this

They coud have had recruited more in the meantime.

>Browning 0.3/7.62x51"

You mean Browning M1919?

i'm unironically starting to think that trump's plan is to fuck up USA from the inside

DeZ situation seems pretty chill for ISIS.

Yes, brilliant idea

You can't antagonize the norks any further. You can stop sending them food aid. China is only willing to cooperate to prevent war, nothing more. And that's not enough.

R A R E
>also hello SG hope everyone is well
>God Bless Bashar
>God Bless Syria

>What sanctions are even left there to place by countries such as Denmark, Canada and Colombia?

Yeah I wonder myself. Current UN sanctions are so severe it's almost impossible to sanction anything else.

They've played it just perfect, giving up land to SDF without a fight there's a sleeper cell in every village and an HQ in every third one probably

>this is not how memearrows work

Subtract meme arrow from 2nd line and yes I will use them to bless

>Muh Hillary will start WWII

Dotard will start WWIII for real.

It's been what, two months and SDF hasn't cleared the villages yet.
Gharanij village still in ISIS hands.
Honestly I'm most bewildered why PMU doesn't send a couple of squads and finish it.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.777011&lon=40.741425&z=13&m=b&show=/31328526/Gharanij-(Khara-ij)

It's time for syria to be rid of the kike

SDF sometimes looks like a retarded child of NDF and G*d forgive me for using this word: a Kurd.

>and that's not enough
DPRK is a meme
Hillary would've been far more likely to lead world towards path of WW3

>doubt.jpg
Why? Erdokike is serious this time.

Why hasn't anyone questioned the amerimutts about this?

>You can stop sending them food aid

Is USA still giving them any food aid?

test22

>Hillary would've been far more likely to lead world towards path of WW3

She isn't as big and fanatical zionist as Trump so not likely.