Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzltHnO1YIQ
pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr
youtube.com/watch?v=iBz-XkBstao&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=RXS95Q_VoLY
desuarchive.org/his/thread/3899032/#3954384
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The night of the election. Right around the time the NYT odds meter ticked over 90%. It was a glorious moment.

When he took Michigan

After the Pussy grabbing video came out, Trump exited his tower in NYC to find HUNDREDS of screaming supporters.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzltHnO1YIQ

Like a month after he was elected--maybe even two. I thought dems were gunna pull some crazy coup or some shit.
Of course, it only motivated me to go buy shit I needed. Now, I have about ten thousands rounds of 7.62x39

Hillary won the popular vote, drumpf has won nothing.

When I saw the polls after the DNC.

Jeb is still in the race, faggot

When I felt my entire body shift into the best possible timeline.

"Cause you'd be in jail"

God i feel bad for her husband (or baby daddy whoever) her shit is wrecked. He's going to have to look at that flabby mess of stretch marks for the rest of his life.

Correct; this is all a dream and Hillary has actually been president for the past 12 months.

When he took NC and was winning in VA by 6 points. He had already taken FL and was not supposed to win NC and definitely not VA with Creepy Kaine coming from there. Yes he eventually lost VA but he was projected to lose that state by up to 15%. I started to realize he might pull this off. Throw in OH and it was icing on the cake.
What a night that was

When Brexit passed.

With the line
>Because you'd be in jail

when the DNC fucked over Bernie

When I came home from voting to see the electoral vote count. I knew then. I had prayed that the best candidate would win beforehand though. I honestly never thought it would be Trump. My gf at the time must have felt so smug thinking Hil would win, but then she called me crying. Stupid bitch

This. Brexit showed the way. Of course now Brexit will fail, as i predicted the day after it passed.

That 777777777 post

I hopped aboard the Trump Train after the debate in late 2015 when he absolutely shit on Yeb but I knew he would win after the debate with The Architect in attendance.

You think Bernie had those two killed?

The 2016 election was the wildest of rides. How can future elections even compete?

I honestly, Never thought he'll win.
Media was manipulating our minds and I got Redpilled by myself on that.

Still, he's a bad mouth and lacks diplomacy, that might just be due to his old age.

Not until Clinton delivered a concession speech. I was convinced that bitch was going to pull some fast shit.

>be Bernie Sanders
>be Jewish
>get literally Jewed out of the presidency

Just embarrassing

after the elections after checking several independent news sources

still not 100% sure

I don't really remember but the moment I knew, I felt compelled to post "Upper class Mexicans living in gated communities whose only method of separating themselves from Mexicans is a big wall think the world is going to end because the next President of the US wants to do the same."
Shitstorm ensued.

The second it was clear that Bernie had lost and yes I did call it that way verbally to friends and family.

In fact I predicted at the first Repub debate that if Bernie lost Trump would win.

As soon as I knew it was Hillary he was up against, I knew.

checked
kek has decided not to bless us with happenings this election cycle.

The moment Bernie lost the Democratic Primary. You could tell from the enthusiasm and size of the crowds at the rallies that if it was Bernie v Non-Trump Republican or Trump vs Non-Bernie Democrat it would be a one sided affair.

Given that the exact group of people that were drawn to Bernie (disaffected White voters) were also Trump's support base and that Bernie's rallies were unmatched in the whole cycle, it's reasonable to assume that the disaffected White voter would've been split more readily than in Trump vs Hillary and Bernie would've most likely won. As soon as they fucked over Bernie it was finished.

About two months out. Wish I had some cash to drop on a betting website, I think they were still offering 7:1 at that point

When I woke up and Florida was red

>3

When Michael Moore did that interview

What's a Republic, I sure don't know.

P.S. Hillary won the popular vote when you count illegal immigrants and dead people.

Hush, he's married to a loving, child bearing woman in 2018. He should be happy

Not soon enough, the odds were 50 to 1 at the beginning.

Was always scared that the Americans will fall for the lies of the media. So my answer is after the election results

when he started getting dope memes about him early in the summer of 2016

it was obvious he was going to win from his charisma

i made a lot of money on the betting markets

Trump still would have beaten Bernie handily. He would have destroyed him in debates. Bernie's turnout among youngfags/college voters would be better than what Hillary pulled, but he also would have had lower minority turnout than she did so it would be a wash. It's true that Bernie and Trump both had a lot of disaffected white voters but they weren't drinking from the same well. Trump's was older and more blue collar.

When he was declared the winner.

THIS IS NOW A PREGNANCY FETISH THREAD

POST ‘EM

when he won Florida

Alright Sup Forums I need feedback on this outline for an erotic novel starring a very pregnant Anne Frank

pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr

Also post more preggos

>911
What do kek mean by this?

I was sitting at a restaurant on the beach on the east coast of the Philippines, the video of Hillary nose diving off a curb came across my Twitter feed. That's when I knew.

Yeah, I tried to explain to people early on in the Dem primary that Hillary would not win the general, some of which were supporting her primarily because they thought she had the best chances in the general.

But knowing 100%, probably when Hillary took a literal shit on Georgia. I couldn't believe people kept saying she'd win that state after that.

100% is when he was sworn in.

99% sure when he first said he was going to build a wall and the media started covering him 24/7 without breaks.

I guess we can disagree since we'll never know.

Question for yurofags - did you stay up all night autistically F5ing Sup Forums and a million other political tabs or did you go to bed and wake up to the results?

I feel the need to make a PSA. If a girl is pregnant, put some good lotion on that belly or it'll crag up like that. There is no reversing that.

The latter. When I woke up he had about 220.

When he brought out the woman that accused bill Clinton of sexual assault to a fucking presidential debate and there was no major news coverage on it. Not a peep. That's when he won.

Also telling for me was the debates. That second debate is very famous for Trump destroying Hillary, but he did very well in all three, I thought. I even remember CNN did a post-debate survey of on-the-fence voters after the third debate, of a group of around 25 I think they had in-studio, and most said they were starting to lean toward Trump. He played the Wikileaks material perfectly and Hillary's "b-b-but the Russians" was pathetic. I didn't notice normies buying into that bullshit until they went into maximum overdrive sensationalism with it after Trump won.

As soon as I seen him in controversy and on the news all the time for something "crazy" that he said I knew he was going to win or at least go very far.

The most controversial person always has the most success when it comes to entertainment, as long as they do it right.

>Skipping the part where Peter impregnates Anne
5/10, that's supposed to be the meat of the story

>Hillary won the popular vote, drumpf has won nothing.

HIllary won the popular vote because of California
Hillary is president of California

Fuckin god damned bitch is lousy with worms! That's what you get for fucking animals.

And Hillary would be president if the U.S. decided elections by popular vote, but we don't.
Sucks to suck doesn't it?

Except that literally occurs in the 7th and 8th greentext

>while the two are chatting, trucks carrying SS men arrive and they assault a building down the street. Fearful that their talking may have attracted attention, Anne and Peter lie dead still and avoid the window. They can hear the screaming and smashing of glass. No doubt the Germans have captured yet another group of Jews.
>after the Germans take the Jews away. Anne and Peter embrace each other for the next several minutes, utterly terrified. Driven by the shared desire to drive the fear from their minds, the embrace turns to kisses, torn clothes, and the two consummate their budding relationship that night

I knew back when news came out that Ted Cruz sent stuff to people trying to convince them that Ben Carson was dropping out of the race.
Me and my brother talked about the election process pretty much every day on the way to work. And when that happened it became clear that Trump would get through the Republicans. And we decided that it was clear that Bernie was getting a raw deal with the Super Delegates meaning Hillary would go against Trump and he would beat her. But the globalists would pull every dirty trick they could come up with and they wouldn't go down without kicking and screaming the whole way. Even to the point of Civil War if they could.

When I shook his hand at the New York Rally. I told him that he was going to win and he said, "I think you're right".

I didn't. I thought he would lose because I knew Hillary rigged the election. Turns out she didn't rig it severely enough.

>ongoing argument with a liberal on Yik Yak in my area
>he fucking mocked me when I said our state Pennsylvania was going red
>mfw PA goes red and I start typing "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" in one of the chats

This

>be me
>watched this moment in a hotel room in Atlanta.
>was there for work
>prior to that had fled home in SC and travel to OH to visit family because of hurricane Mathew.
>no idea what I was eventually going to come home to.
>total chaos
>no fucks given
>Trump is /myguy/

2016 was rough but it was never boring.

Details you baboon. How am I supposed to jack off if you literally gave me nothing more than a sentence

When Hillary took the Democratic primaries, I knew Trump would win.

Around the time when he was running against cruz and was ahead by delegation numbers. But got discouraged a bit when multiple polls kept saying that he would lose

third time several polls were readjusted

After he tossed Jorge Ramos out of a stump speech.

The second debate, after the pussy tape incident.

>MSM trap with Bill's victims
>That look on Bill's face
>Trump's plain apology and dismissal of the tape
>"cause you'd be in jail"

When all my co-workers said they were voting for Hillary. I didn't exactly know he would be elected, but I wanted to see them all bitch.

The first time I saw him talk on Fox in the summer of 2015 wearing a white MAGA hat. It reminded me of Reagan.

This is one of the most impressive interviews I saw shortly before the election.
>CNN tries to ask Trump why he hasn't spent as much as Hillary in Florida
>he says because he's already winning
>CNN bitch pushes, "okay but will you write a fat check right now?"
>Trump turns back to his hotel
>UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
>talks about his high energy and how he's doing multiple rallies per day and Hillary does one stop every few days and then sleeps

youtube.com/watch?v=iBz-XkBstao&t=5s

Nov 5th when pic related happened. Will never forget it.

First debate when Trump pulls "only Rosie O'Donnell"
I knew that guy is going to handle whatever comes his way.

I knew it the day before the election. I could feel it.

most the way through the election. up till the end when everyone was so sure he would lose. woke up next morning.

>Seattle

HAHHAHHAHA

When I read this...

youtube.com/watch?v=RXS95Q_VoLY

Is Hillary slippery enough for Round 2?

Fall of 2015. My spouse and several other conservative family members came to me after the election and were all “SERIOUSLY HOW, we owe you an apology for doubting you....but how?!”

I just knew; it continued the pattern I’ve been watching develop since Gamergate. I never doubted really, though there were a few twists and turns during the election where I had to step away from the TV and even Sup Forums for a day or two for the sake of my blood pressure.

The hive mind here got it pretty early on as well, though many individuals’ faith wavered. Basically though, Sup Forums is always right.

It's still a rough outline. It will be steamy and hot and extremely graphic, I just need to know if the overall plot is good.

yeah that was the problem. Hillary thought it was a popularity contest.

That interview was her basically begging for money. The media makes it's nut on the presidential campaign and Trump blew that up by not spending any money on ads. That's why they hate him so much, his success means that other candidates will tell the TV industry to fuck off in the future.

This. It was game over at that point waiting for the world to catch up.

I had a dream that wasn't a very typical dream. It was more like a string of images. Many of them showed Trump in presidential positions. In meetings, on podiums, etc. There were also audio messages. One was "it's always darkest before the dawn." While I heard this they showed Obama (dark) going out and Don (dawn) coming in.

Even before the dream I knew. I was eating triscuits and thinking to myself "I wonder who will win the election." I was dipping the triscuits in hummus and right after asking that to myself I looked at the food in my hand and it looked EXACTLY like Donald Trump. It was his head, the triscuit was his skin and the hummus I had dipped it in looked exactly like his hair.

So basically I had omens. I'm very susceptible to spiritual energy, which is not always a positive thing. The reason I believe I had such strong omens was because the election was very exciting and it was at the top of my mind. There was also a lot of meme magic in the air. The frogs should have given it away even to the spiritually weak. I mean, the guy looks just like a frog lmao.

Yeah, it's nice. Don't try to be graphic though, just be descriptive. Leaves the readers more room for imagination

After 5 minutes of his "rapists" and "wall" speech

When the last Florida county came in red.

Here, if you want something hot, go with this short story from /k/

desuarchive.org/his/thread/3899032/#3954384

no but they fucked his wife later

When the Democrats started violently attacking people in the streets in San Jose is when I knew. Their desperation helped galvanized an army of Trump voters and volunteers along with me.

Hot. any of her peeing?

The moment bernie lost.

Eventually yes, though short-term I don't know if anyone will be able to pull off Trump's internet support as well as he did. It also helps that his ads were 10/10. Don't need to play them every five minutes when they stick with you all day and you already get wall-to-wall coverage every time you tweet.

Adkino:
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

when Pennsylvania flipped.