Let me get this straight

You're albino descended bipedal simians, who call people monkeys in anger, when you are modern great apes yourself?

Whats it like being cucked by a disease? To be like Narcissus, blinded by your own vanity. Albinism, coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white. Huh, just a coincidence Im sure. Nice artificial matrix of illusion you got there. Be a shame if someone were to.. reveal the truth..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9_6qY1Lo0aw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What truth?

What color are the palms of your hands, nigger?

Race isn't real. You're being controlled.

Everywhere black people congregate becomes more like Africa.

Weird.

Im not black but I would say a beige. Why would that matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=9_6qY1Lo0aw

What if I told you, you came from black people. and your birthmark is proof of that.

Sickle cell isnt as bad as cancer. Not as bad as living in shame either.

Out of Africa theory has officially been debunked in academia since 2006, read a book instead of memes you literal nigger

Literally no derogatory terms you use for white people will change the fact that we've built the greatest civilizations of all time, went to outer space, and continue to be the envy of every other race

No it hasnt. Why are their genes dominant then?

Yeah all behind a bold faced lie rofl. Youre not some diety above all life on earth. Youre a diseased monkey lmao and you live in shame of that. Thats your reality. A fake world to coddle your fragile deficient ego. You are made lmao.

I've seen niggers with better bait than this

sage. Sorry that no one wants your greasy ass. lol. fag.

Why don't white people make where they live more like Africa the more there are of them in one place?

We have the light of the gods in us, you have but only darkness within you.

>monkey calling someone else a monkey

You wish it was bait. Tell me, if you dare have the courage. What color is your birthmark?

Do you have their shame as well being that you are afraid of the truth?

What are white people?

Lighter skin was caused by a mutation. Larger brains were also.caused by mutation. That's how evolution works. We're further evolved from the monkeys than you. That's the reality of the situation, homeboy.

Are they bipedal monkeys that originate from a disease?

We come from Neanderthals.

That guy looks jewish as fuck.

No thats how mutation works. The chicken evolved from the EXTINCT raptor. Keyword there. You mutated, you didnt evolve.

On top of this. You also live in collective shame of your own origins. You cover them up and hide them. Why?

Damn, you really showed me, those African albinos are actually European.

Are neanderthals not just another kind of simian?

Theyre youre ancestors for sure. Nice birthmark.

>show picture of albino niggers
>different skin tone, hair color and facial features than whites
>this somehow proves that whites are albino niggers
???????

>ancestors

Partially a long time ago, doesn't mean they have equal value.

What's with the birthmark shitposting btw? I don't get it.

"T-tthat doesnt look like us!!"
Aww sweetie, youre saying its just a big coincky dinky huh? huh sweeite?

Your birthmark is brown because your ancestors were lmao. In fact its their retained melanin in your skin that allows you to tan and keeps you safe from the suns rays.

And you curse them .

Your question is painfully stupid, I really hope you're trolling

Haha, pleeeeease.

He still believes in the out of Africa bullshit. You're one sad boi.

Yes

Where would you say, youre value comes from? What makes you so much better than them, my simian brother.

Thats conveniant huh? Easier to live blissfully ignorant, then to answer for your hubris, huh. huh sweetie. top left david duke

So what you're saying is we will only have "evolved" by your standards once we kill all blacks?
... interesting

Then how come places with black skinned people stay around stone age levels of development while every other color of human develops technology in their environments?

>humanity descended from pic related
How does that make you feel white boiz?

No its not. Why are their genes dominant, if they came from you?
>2018
>Still believes in race
Oh sweetie. Race isnt real. Youre a monkey.

>What makes you so much better than them?

Honestly, almost every quantity modern humans value but regardless I don't need to explain why I consider them inferior, I simply do.

Posting an african albino doesn't change the fact they are a measurably different race, an african albino won't cluster with europeans.

Reminder that OP is a retarded nigger that claims whites are "mutated albinos" yet albinism is not hereditary in any way. Blacks are genetically distant from every race on Earth.

>born with shit coloured skin
My condolences

Sub saharans are genetic trash, you have never done anything of note. You are so stupid that Anthropologists to this day are baffled that nearly all of the languages in Africa have no past or future tense, sub 70 IQ apes literally cannot mentally project themselves into the future

Its more "how can you talk at all, when everything you say is launched from behind a bold faced lie"

What a crazy reality. Larping diseased monkeys. Unreal. ITs already a planet of the apes.

Nigger, coming from the latin word "Niger", meaning black.

Huh, just a coincidence I'm sure.

Niggers are protohumans you dumb moon cricket

>someone is trying t make me feel bad about being white

top fucking kek mate no amount of shit posting will change being white is the best

I beg to differ. And so does your birthmark my larping simian bro.

pfft this is silly

"White"

This pic Prooved that albino + non albino doesn't equal white, also, albino + albino doesn't equal white as you can see hereAlbinism is a rare genetic disease that creates fragile people unhable to do basic things like working in the sun, how can you say that white are albinos just because albinos don't have black skin?

>No it hasnt. Why are their genes dominant then?
They aren't. If that was the case, a second generation mulatto wouldn't look white.
Point in case: sargon, who's a quadroon. His kids are ginger white.

The "nigger genes are dominant" is bullshit.

whatever we came from, we are no longer it

whitey just be albino an shiet WE WUZ KANGZ

Sounds terrible.
I hear there's this utopia mostly free of those diseased apes. It's called Africa.
You should go there.

We came from them, we just got seperated during an ice age. Its where narrow noses come from as well as thin lips. Natural selection took place and you needed a narrow nose to heat up the ancient cold air, thin lips as to not get frost bite. Too bad they kept that out of your textbooks.

Albinism can occur in white people too, the people you "claim" are "albinos", you dimwitted dipshit.

Funfact; There's an opposite of albinism, it's called "melanism"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanism

How about I start spamming how niggers are just a bunch of melanist white failures?

>White people get sun burnt in warm climates
>Blacks get rickets and freeze to death in cold climates
Really makes you think

oh come on man

Hmm Im a proud ape. Youre an ashamed ape. IQs are over rated. Great intelligence can be good and bad.

He looks like a gelatin mold sitting on a washing machine.

Haha ok mr 56%

>when you'll never be white and everything you ever try to make will turn to shit so you make threads on Sup Forums all day.

> No thats how mutation works. The chicken evolved from the EXTINCT raptor. Keyword there. You mutated, you didnt evolve.

That's literally all evolution is. Every organism that isn't a clone of its parents represents an evolution of the species. You evolved from your parents, helped along by the mutations that naturally occur because copying the million-letter-long string in your DNA is an error-prone process.

The whole debate boils down to whether or not we had a common ancestor or you ARE our ancestor.
Why would you even prefer to be the outdated model anyways???????

NEver said whites are albinos, youre just there descendants. Who covered up the truth, ah ah ah....

Speaking of melanism, let me give you a mission my brother. Why dont you find an example of melaninsm where a child born to white parents looks like a brown/black person?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Tyrone Lamar Washington. Universally despised, derided and mocked.

your posts read like someone with 90IQ or less
literally a black retard

Anybody with even a basic understanding of the true nature of reality know that mind creates physical reality, not vice versa. Your physical form is a 1-to-1 representation of the contents of your mind, or soul.

The mind operates and expresses itself through symbols.

Symbolically:
Black [skin] = darkness, evil, death
White [skin] = clarity, goodness, life

Everybody understands this fact on a subconscious level. Animals understand this too, which is why pets who aren't used to the presence of niggers are immediately distrustful of them.

What its just the truth. You got fingernails bro. Youre a monkey. You wanna beat your chest and tell me your the best monkey? Go ahead. Ill be here raising consciousness. For the greater good.

"Y-Youre fucking black!! BLACK!"

no, i guess i am wondering what difference does it make. as for this monkey talk i dont see how thats relevant at all

>Albinism
>having anything to do with white people
youwillalwaysbeanigger.jpeg

Whites aren't albinos you stupid fuck, you don't even know what albinism is.

And niggers have mental retardation.

Actually that's 5 points above the average for them, and even that is 15 points higher than African blacks because they have 20% white mixture on average. US blacks are literally all cucked, and from an evolutionary standpoint it was the best thing to ever happen to them...BLACKBOIS HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER?!?

Oh how come the white guys are liars if theyre supposed to be good? Why did they set up a fake world just to coddle their own egos?

Why are you in a white country, shitskin?

Lol, we had a racist dog named Murphy in Afghanistan. Always used to bark at the ANA, smelly sub human fuckers...he still liked them better than niggers though

Its funny that he got surgery because he had trouble with the ladies. They STILL didnt want anything to do with his socially ostracized complete loser ass. So naturally he went crazy and killed a bunch of white children.

This is like something an 8 year old would type. We really are dealing with a negro.

Are you retarded? Dude gets hundreds of love letters monthly from women in prison. Also that's a weak ass strawman bro

they are suppoed to be good, are they?
I guess so.
But liars? Fake world? i dont get these

this, get out

>youre just there descendants

That doesn't make any sense, seeing as albinism doesn't just "go away", you dipshit., hahahahahaha

God you're so fucking stupid, this is what inner city teachers must feel like trying to teach you stupid fucks.

There's a little something called "climate", Caucasians came from an off-shoot of inter-breeding with Neanderthal's, which had existed in the northern climate, which receives less sun exposure, so developed fairer skin.

This is why black people begin developing Vitamin D deficiency problems in northern area's.

Being an insecure gorilla online and posting pictures of blacks with albinism doesn't prove the fact that there is a genetic and structural difference between blacks and whites.

You posting pictures of Indian's, who aren't black, is also hilarious, since they aren't niggers, nor do they associate with niggers, and their caste system glorifies lighter skinned indians.

either stupid or bad trolling but certainly both

lets imagine I take the bait, the irony would be that the tool they choose to prove their political view in race will be the one destroying them, DNA

I dont know why tho? his skin was white.. he was supposed to be good. Just so odd. Maybe he was a deficient white? Do you think he could have been that guiz?

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage

Sorry

>Being an insecure gorilla online and posting pictures of blacks with albinism doesn't DISprove the fact that there is a genetic and structural difference between blacks and whites.

Because whiteness doesnt exist. You are larping monkeys who are ashamed of the disease that created you."

If whites descended from albinos, why are there still albinos?

>checkmate atheists

And to have sex with white women ofc. Like my gf. Do.. do you guys have gfs?

but it does, even if it was a disease rather than a mutation (it wasnt) WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

Dude killed countless commie children at a literal indoctrination camp and would have taken out a bunch of other government targets had his bombs gone off, fucker is based...oh yeah, did you forget we're all Nazis on Sup Forums?

Too bad by the time he gets out, his dick wont work no more =(

Funny, how I can still tell this is a black man.

S-sauce?